- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Horizons
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This one owner boat has been kept in fresh water and comes with a number of great options!
- SmartCraft instrumentation and system view
- Swivel bucket helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster
- Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage.
- Raymarine electronics package with VHF & GPS
- Navionics 3D updated chip in 2013
- Integrated swim platform
- Cockpit Audio Upgrade
- Underwater Lights
- Cockpit TV - There are Four Flatscreen TVs on This Boat!
- New Barrier Coat in 2012
- Bottom Paint in 2013
- New Impellers and Hoses in 2012
- New Batteries in 2012
- New Cockpit Carpet in 2013
Her anchoring system is complete with stainless chute, storage locker with wash down spigot and a Lofrans Progress I windlass system for easy anchoring. 316 stainless rails surround the spacious forward deck. A huge sunpad takes full advantage of the space forward.
Harvest Moon is equipped with the optional hard top with full enclosure. If you do a lot of cruising in any weather, you will definitely enjoy this one.
The helm seat is a custom Euro-style seat with armrests, bolster, heavy-duty pedestal with swivel and pneumatic height adjustments. The companion bench is oversized with storage underneath. The dash has plenty of room for another flat panel display. Gauges and switches are within easy reach and steering is hydraulic assisted with a wood-accent tilt wheel. The SmartCraft diagnostic system monitors are standard on this model. When you want more air from across the forward deck to the helm, an electric front vent is just a button away. Cockpit seating is ample and U-shaped for keeping the conversations rolling.
Stepping below, you enter a beamy galley on the port side with a convertible sofa to starboard. The finish carpentry below is exquisite. Even the air vents have beautiful doweling across them. The galley includes a coffee maker, two-burner stove, microwave/convection oven and lots of storage. Under the spacious countertop is a dual voltage refrigerator and freezer. To the right of the overhead cabinetry, a flat panel screen that’s tucked away. Push a button on the side and it slides right out to reveal storage for DVDs.
A door on the port side grants access to the head which has another door for private access from the main stateroom at night. The full shower is separated to the port side with access only from the main stateroom. The main stateroom has a full size bed, TV/DVD combination, hanging lockers and lots of storage around the sides. Aft of the main saloon is a conversation pit with another convertible couch. A privacy curtain is tucked away in its own storage hanging locker to starboard.
Heading back up and topside, you gain access to the large engine spaces through an electric hatch under the cockpit flooring. There is plenty of access room for checking fluids and doing routine maintenance on the standard twin VD-8.1 S Horizon MerCruiser gasoline inboards. Even with the standard gas powered generator you can move around with safety and comfort while working around the engines. The transom door even has a safety switch that will not let you raise the engine hatch unless it is open and locked into place so you don’t rip it off while watching the hatch rise. The integrated swim platform is large enough for everyone to enjoy at anchor, and board a three step concealed swim ladder and integral grab handle make it simple to get back aboard.
The 2006 40 Sundancer is 41’0” overall and has a 13’2” beam. With her inboards she has a draft of 34” and deadrise of 19 degrees. She carries a dry weight of 19,300 lbs and a fuel capacity of 275 gallons. She has a 70 gallon fresh water capacity and a 42 gallon holding tank. Her patented underwater exhaust delivers a quieter cruise and encourages the conversations to keep rolling underway.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please contact John McDevitt Cell: 610-220-5619 email: firstname.lastname@example.org