An updated version of the classic 32’ Topaz built 1986-1991. She brings a time tested design up to current sportfish offshore standards. Cockpit space is maximized by locating the livewell, rigging station forward and placing split lid fishbox in deck. Efficient helm console has great space for electronics. Teak trimmed cabin with convertible dinette, full galley, standup head, rod storage and sleeps four. Bridge deck lifts for engine access. Powered by 3126A CATS. She is cleaned and well rigged to fish anywhere.
This vessel was not damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
- Main Salon
- Sharp Flatscreen TV DVD/CD JVC AC/Heat V Berth In-bow, Storage Lockers above on Both Port & Stbd Sides Anchor Locker Convertible Dinette Electrical Panel Hanging Locker Teak & Holly Sole Clarion Stereo CD Headliner w/ Recessed Lighting Separate Head w/ Shower & Vacuflush Toilet, Sink, Mirror & Dry Storage
- Sink Microwave Refrigerator Counters Storage Cabinets
- Dockside Water Hookup Cable TV Hookup Bowrail w/ Pulpit & Windlass Rocket Launcher In Cockpit Indeck Fishboxes Livewell Tackle Storage Marlin Tower w/ Steering & Controls Full Enclosure Outriggers & Center Rigger Rod Holders In Tower Updated Coaming Bolsters Tower Cover
- Electronics & Helm
- Trim Tabs Glendenning Electronic Controls Hydraulic Steering Engine Gauges Furuno Navnet Vx2 Airmar Transducer Icom VHF M602 Simrad XP24 Autopilot Sirius Furuno Bbwx2 Tower has 7” Furuno Navnet and Icom VHF M602
- 5KW Onan Generator 2 – 30 Amp Shore Power 3 – Batteries w/ Switches Battery Charger AC/Heat Cruisair Hot Water Heater Cabin Lights & Outlets Spreader Lights Sealand Vacuflush Head Windlass Oil Change System
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- T/ 3126A CATS 385HP 695 Hours ZF Hurth Marine Transmission Props – Michigan DQX 22”X29” Shafts 1 ¾” Spare Props – S&S 22” X 30.4”
- Broker's Comments
- Spring Service Consisting Of New Impellers Main Engines and Genset New Cutlass Bearings Recertification Of Fire System Fuel Filters Zincs Oil Change & Filter Changed Bottom Soda Blasted and Barrier Coated 12/1/11
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.