- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Palm Beach Garden FL) The Hatteras 52 Cockpit Motor Yacht is designed for coastal cruising with all the comforts of home. She features a flybridge, aft deck with tender, walk-around main deck, open cockpit, aft deck salon, large main salon, full galley with dinette, and two private staterooms to insure room, comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with a flybridge with bimini top and full enclosure. The upper helm is has a 360º view, dual helm seats, and there is room for friends to share the view. Aft of the bridge is home to an Avon RIB for fishing, water sports, or thin water access. A power davits allows for trouble-free launch and retrieval. Below is a walk-around main deck with large foredeck, side deck access, and an open cockpit with access to the swim platform.
A few steps down from the flybridge is an air-conditioned aft deck with hard top and strato-glass enclosure. Wicker furnishings provide a casual atmosphere to relax or entertain. The aft deck has easy access to an open cockpit designed for fishing or enjoying an after-dinner cigar. A ladder leads down to an extended swim platform. Wing doors connect the aft deck to a walk-around main deck with stainless steel railing. The center companionway leads below to a spacious salon.
The salon is bright and airy with large windows for lots of natural light and blinds for privacy. The salon features a large L-shaped sofa to one side with barrel chair and entertainment center to the other. Carpeted and air-conditioned the living area is designed to provide the comforts of home.
The galley is down and forward. It has white upper and lower cabinets, solid surface counter, stainless steel sinks, Kenmore dishwasher, U-Line refrigerator, SubZero freezer, Roper electric cooktop, Kitchen Aid microwave / convection oven, and booth-style dinette. A companionway laundry is home to a stackable washer and dryer.
There are two private staterooms. The guest stateroom is forward with island queen berth, ample storage and private head compartment. The master stateroom is aft with walk-around queen berth, seating area with love seat, entertainment center, dresser, mirrored dressing table, hanging lockers, and private head with vanity and shower.
This 52’ CPMY is powered by a twin Detroit Diesel engines designed for quiet, smooth, economical, and dependable performance. Mechanical features include Cruise Air reverse cycle HVAC units for interior comfort and a 20-kW Onan generator for offshore electrical power.
The improvements continue, the bottom is being cleaned and painted in addition to numerous interior upgrades. She keeps getting better, come see for yourself. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Hatteras 52 Cockpit Motor Yacht.
- The Hatteras 52 Cockpit Motor Yacht offers the owner-operator a craft with a roomy two stateroom layout. The aft master stateroom and forward guest stateroom feature walk-around queen berths with private heads. The boat has a large enclose aft deck area providing the owner with additional living space.
- Aft Deck Air-Conditoned with Hard Top and Stratoglass Enclosure New Wicker Furniture Carpeted Deck Wet Bar with Refrigerator and Ice Maker Stairway to Bridge Wing Door Access to Side Decks Cockpit Access Companionway to Salon Salon Large Windows for Natural Light with Blinds and Window Treatments for Privacy Large Wraparound Sofa to Port Coffee Table Barrel Chair Entertainment Center with Philips Televison, Toshiba DVD Player, and Yamaha Sound System Zoned Air Conditioning Carpeting Ample Storage Galley U-Shaped Galley is Located Down to Port White Upper and Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counters Stainless Steel Double Sinks Kenmore Dishwasher Roper Two-Burner Cooktop Kitchen Aid Microwave / Convection Oven U-Line Under-Counter Refrigerator SubZero Under-Counter Freezer DeLonghi Toater Oven Coffee Maker Vinyl Floor Booth-Style Dinette to Starboard Laundry with Stackable Washer / Dryer Forward Guest Stateroom Island Queen Berth Under-Berth Storage Two Dressers and Two Night Stands Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker Linen Locker En Suite Head with Vanity and Shower Stall Separate Zone HVAC Master Aft Stateroom Offset Queen Berth Under-Berth Storage Five-Drawer Dresser Mirrored Dressing Table Walk-in Cedar Closet Settee with Under-Seat Storage Entertainment Center with TV/VCR En Suite Head with Vanity and Shower Stall Separate Zone HVAC
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Side Deck Boarding Ladder Wing Doors to Aft Deck Open Cockpit Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Full Stratoglass Enclosure Helm Station with Dual Pompanette Helm Seats Guest Seating Aft Mounted Mar-quipt Davit Avon S3.45 RIB Tender with Johnson 30-hp Outboard
- Electronics & Navigation
- Robertson AP2000DL Auto Pilot Raytheon V820 Radar Simrad Open Array Radar Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Standard Horizon 175C GPS / Chart Plotter Standard Horizon Depth Sounder
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Detroit Diesel 8v92TA Engines with 1940 Hours Onan 20-kw Generator with 716 Hours Electric Water heater 50-amp Shorepower Dytek Battery Charger Racor Double Fuel Filters Cruisair HVAC Automatic Fire Suppression System Vacuflush Head System Glendinning Synchronizer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.