- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Volvo 7.4 GI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1999 Carver 356 is extremely clean and well maintained by the Original Owner.
She offers the amenities of a much larger boat including two double staterooms, a full dinette and a well appointed salon.
The aft is comfortably suited for a great afternoon reading a book or large enough to entertain friends after dinner.
Also, she comes with a Yamaha Wave Raider jet ski that can be launched from its mount on the transom.
She's very well equipped with new canvas, an upgraded interior, Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot, Generator, Air Conditioners/Heat, 3 flat screen TVs, fully equipped galley, cockpit sink & icemaker and more.
Note: No damage from Hurrican Sandy
- With her wide 13-foot 3-inch beam, she can easily accommodate a party of eight and keep them entertained. Below deck, she can sleep six adults with a master stateroom aft, a convertible dinette, and a complete forward stateroom. With a well equipped galley and great entertainment features, she can be a perfect live aboard. There are two head compartments, each with a shower. Topside, the 356's bridge has seating for six, full instrumentation, and plenty of storage. Step down and the entertainment-ready aft deck - with a wet-bar and ice maker - provides an ideal place for entertaining or relaxing. Her swim platform has a waverunner for the thrill seekers.
- Can sleep 6 (2 in aft stateroom, 2 in forward cabin, 2 on convertible dinette) 2 Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heating units Salon has L shaped leatherette sofa/chaise w/double recliners Excellent visibility through large windows w/shades Master stateroom is aft & features inner spring double mattress, premium bedding, ample storage throughout Aft private head features shower, sink, vanity, premium sculpted towels Forward cabin features double berth w/abundant storage 2 heads w/Vacu-flush Holding tank w/Y-valve & macerator 4 burner electric stove w/oven Dual voltage full size refrigerator, freezer, & ice maker Microwave Water pressure system Off engine & shore power hot water heater Shower sump pump
- Plenty of seating plus full instrumentation Forward bridge lounge plus sliding pilot seat and companion seating Rocker style trim tab switches, engine sync guage Hydraulic steering
- Manifolds & Risers Replaced 2010 (All bolts replaced with stainless studs)
- VHF radio GPS Chartplotter Radar Hailer Depth Finder Compass Autopilot Engine Sync Fuel flow meter Knotmeter Log speedometer AM/FM/CD player 3 flat screen TVs DVD player 6 cabin speakers & cockpit speakers
- 3 Group 31 Batteries w/charger 110V Shore Power w/cord 8 KW Kohler Generator (4 cylinder gas, less than 50 hours) 3 electric bilge pumps w/float switches 110V AC recepticles throughout
- Additional Information
- 1 Plow anchor w/140' chain 1 #25 Danforth anchor w/50' rode 140' anchor chain Docklines Fenders Boat hook Fire extinguishers Halon Fire Supression System PFDs Flare Horn Bell Swim ladder on transom 2 new spare props plus 2 spare shafts Full custom fitted Fisher canvas winter cover (New 2011) New Bimini (2012) Yamaha Wave Raider jet ski - complete w/a trailer & a winter cover Equipped w/a transom mounted lift for the jet ski Remote Control Spotlight Dripless shaft Canvas cover Extra large 12'X6' aft deck w/Sunbrella canvas & Polycarbon 60 guage glass (All new 2011)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.