- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Salon / Galley
- Up four steps from the companionway is the galley, dinette and salon. The dinette is built in forward and to port in this area. Directly opposite is the U-shaped galley which features a JennAir grill w/ 2 burner stove, a full sized Frigidare refrigerator, U-Line Icemaker, Panasonic Microwave, and a Nu-tone blender system. Aft of the dinette/galley area is the salon which has an L-shaped sofa along the aft bulkhead and starboard side, and a love-seat to port forward of the electrical panel. There is a counter separating the salon from the galley. Silhouette blinds Covered lambrequins Overhead and lamp lighting Sony Flatscreen TV Quasar VCR Technics stereo receiver
- Forward Stateroom
- Forward of the master stateroom in the companionway to starboard is a larger storage closet where the washer dryer once were. All the way forward is an over and under berth stateroom. There is a Color TV in this guest stateroom. There is a large hanging locker to port, and the head which is shared with the 2nd guest stateroom has a head, shower, and sink with vanity. The berths are both large and comfortable, and there is drawer storage below the berths.
- Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is to port and aft of the shared guest head. The over and under bunks run fore and aft. There is a night stand w/a two drawer chest below and a dressing mirror on the wall above. There are drawers below the bunks, as well as a full hanging locker. The guest stateroom and forward stateroom share the same heads that also acts as a day head.
- Transom door w/ gate Bait freezer Cockpit controls and wheel Cockpit sink Fighting chair Rod holders Pipewelder's outriggers Center rigger Tackle locker Pipewelder's tuna tower Access to the engine room
- "Hooked Up" has a large comfortable bridge with great visibility when your underway. She futures a windshield, 3 sided enclosure and an overhead electronics box. There are two bench seats forward of the console and a large windshield. There is storage forward on the bridge. Simrad AP16 autopilot 2 Raymarine E80 Screens w/ Radar, GPS and color sounder Clarion CMD5 Stereo Danforth Compass Uniden VHF radio Std Horizon GPS SS Wheel steering Ships Monitor System Glendinning Synchronizers 2 Helm Chairs with SS pedestals New Flybridge cushions 3 Sided Helm Enclosure
- Engine Room
- Twin 550HP Detroit 8V92s with 2950 hrs Major service in 2012 Full Engine gauges at helm 2 Racor 1000 Fuel Filters Racor 500 Fuel Filter for Gen Set Glendinning Synchronizer Tiny Titan hot water heater 4 Cruise Air A/C Units: Master State Room, Guest State Room, Bow State Room and Salon
- 120/240 Volt AC electrical system Battery chargers 12V/32V DC electrical system Batteries Battery bank Twin 50Amp 125 Volt Dockside electrical cables Converter 12V/32V lighting system Electrical bonding system Panel in salon with sub panel in the engine room Northern Lights 16 KW generator w/ 1350 hr 110V /32V engine room lights Engine alternators
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.