This 420 Aft Cabin has 2005 Cat 3126's which will provide plenty of power. This layout is the 2 stateroom with walk in panty off the galley which provides maximum storage which you can never have to much of. In the water at our Kent Island location for easy viewing. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- 2-stateroom model with utility room off the galley Aft Master Queen with En Suite Head and Stall Shower Forward Double Stateroom Forward Head w/ Stall Shower Central heat/air conditioning – 3 Cruisair units with separate controls 20” TV in salon with DVD player 2 13” TVs in master and forward cabins (master with internal DVD player) Innerspring mattresses on both beds L Shaped Settee In Salon Folding Table Dinette 3 Bar Stools For Extra Seating
- Refrigerator with separate, same-size freezer Microware Coffee maker Wine cooler (refrigerated, 30 bottle capacity) Utility Walk In Panty off Galley as oppossed to small 3rd stateroom 3 Burner Range Blender
- Raymarine C-120 chartplotter with Navionics Gold cartography chip Raymarine A-65 chartplotter/fishfinder/depth finder with separate GPS antenna and Navionics Silver chip Raytheon 40XX radar Standard Horizon GX2360S VHF radio Ritchie compass
- CQR anchor with all chain rode Avon HP-310 inflatable dinghy (10.5-ft. with rigid air floor, 1100-lb. capacity) with 6 hp Mercury outboard (both purchased new in 2005) Taylor Made fenders (4 large) with rail-mounted holders Dock lines 2 boat hooks Swim Platform with Ladder Custom PVC hard top on flybridge with Strataglas enclosure (all new in 2009) Eisenglass enclosure on aft deck (new in 2012) Remote-controlled spotlight Air horn Wing Doors
- Engines & Mechanical
- Engines – Twin Caterpillar 3126 385hp diesels ( new in 2005 ), each with 2 starting batteries (all 4 new in 2011) Generator – Westerbeke 8 kw diesel, with dedicated starting battery Dual Racor fuel filters for each engine plus one for generator (total of 5) Oil changing system (includes both engines and the generator). Battery Charger
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.