- 82 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEW TO MARKET!!! THIS LATE MODEL HORIZON E82 IS A MUST SEE FOR THE DESCRIMINATING MOTOR YACHT BUYER. HER SPACIOUS 3 STATEROOM PLUS CREW AFT LAYOUT IS VERY COMFORTABLE AND IS APPOINTED FOR ENTERTAINING. THE ATTENTION TO DETAIL IS OBVIOUS FROM THE MOMENT YOU STEP ABOARD. RICH WOOD TONES ARE COMPLIMENTED BY MARBLE AND GRANITE SURFACES THAT ARE EXTREMELY PLEASING TO THE EYE. THE FLY BRIDGE IS MASSIVE AND FEATURES TEAK DECKS, AIR CONDITIONING, AND A LOW PROFILE DAVIT WITH TENDER. SHE IS POWERED BY CAT C-32’S AND IS EQUIPPED WITH TWIN 32KW KOHLER GENERATORS FOR EXTENDED CRUISING.
THE OWNER’S NEW VESSEL IS IN THE CONSTRUCTION STAGE WHICH MAKES
“ANDREA V” A GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN TODAYS MARKET.
FULL ENGINE WARRANTIES UNTIL APRIL 2014.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH:
- This 82 Horizon is accessed from a large functional swim platform with curved step from both port and starboard up to the aft deck. The teak aft deck has seating for 8, a storage locker, flat panel TV and docking station. There are curved stainless steel sliding door accessing the salon. The salon has Teak and Holly flooring pushing all the way forward. There is a large L-shaped sofa, flat panel TV with actuated lift and a high end AV system. The salon also features a custom fully equipped granite bar. The day head is forward. Aft to the port corner is a curved staircase providing access to the crew quarter and engine room. The fully functional galley is located forward of the salon. The galley is an open layout with under the counter refrigeration that gives an unobstructed view of the large U-shaped dining area forward that features black granite counter tops. This open air layout give the feeling of being on a much larger yacht. There are curved teak steps to the fly bridge and a companionway stairwell to the owner and guest staterooms forward. The owner’s stateroom features a full beam layout with a centerline king berth, vanity to port, and a settee to starboard. There is a large walk-in closet that features the ship’s safe. There is a smaller closet to port and a flat panel TV mounted on the forward bulkhead. The owner’s stateroom also boasts his/her marble and granite heads separated by a large centerline shower. The companionway leads forward and there is a washer/dryer unit located on the port side. The twin guest cabin is also to port. This elegant stateroom has its own hanging locker, drawer storage, and marble and granite head with shower stall. The VIP cabin is located forward and features a walk around queen berth, (2) hanging lockers, under berth storage and adequate drawer and locker stowage. The VIP also has a marble and granite head with a large shower stall. All guest rooms have their own TV and entertainment centers. The crew quarters are located aft and can be accessed from either the water tight transom door on the swim platform or from the curved stairway from the salon. The crew area is equipped with a double berth cabin, a bunk cabin, dinette with crew galley, and a full marble and granite head with shower. The crew area is completely finished out and shows as nice as the rest of the viewable areas of the boat. There is a second washer/dryer arrangement in the crew quarters and another safe as well. The fly bridge has a custom oversized hardtop with full enclosure and (3) custom windshield wipers. The table has been finished out in teak wood and is quite expansive. There are Stidd captain’s chairs behind the helm. The fly bridge is air conditioned and also features a wet bar with refrigerator, icemaker, storage, and custom seating configuration. All the way aft is the 15’ Nautica tender and low profile Nautical Structures 2200# davit.
- 3 STATEROOM/ 3 HEAD PLUS DAY HEAD PLUS CREW LAYOUT TEAK INTERIOR FINISH TEAK & HOLLY CABIN SOLE TEAK TRIM POWERED BLINDS IN SALON & MASTER STATEROOM GENERAL ELECTRIC (2) WASHER / DRYER INNER SPRING MATTRESSES FOR ALL BEDS SUB ZERO WINE COOLER IN SALON CUSTOM WOOD TRIM CEILINGS (2) CUSTOM SALON GLASS CABINETS ALARM PANEL IN CAPTAINS CABIN WITH LIGHT AND AUDIBLE ALARM ESCAPE HATCH FROM MASTER CABIN SHOJI SCREENS AND SHADES IN MASTER CABIN
- GALLEY: LOCATION TO PORT
- GENERAL ELECTRIC OVEN TOP FOUR BURNER ELECTRIC STOVE BBQ 2 x “SIEMENS” ON FB + 1 x “SIEMENS” ON AFT DECK GENERAL ELECTRIC MICROWAVE + IN CREW CONVECTION OVEN IN ABOVE SUB ZERO REFRIGERATOR SUB ZERO FREEZER 2 x DRAWERS SUB ZERO REFRIGERATION 2 x DRAWERS + U-LINE AT BAR IN SALON U-LINE REFRIGERATION IN CREW ICE-MAKER U-LINE BEHIND BAR IN SALON GENERAL ELECTRIC DISHWASHER BROAN COMPACTOR GRANITE GALLEY COUNTER SIEMENS COOK TOP IN CREW MESS INSTA HOT OT WATER SYSTEM
- 4” RITCHIE COMPASS SIMRAD AP25 AUTOPILOT FURUNO NAV NET 12 & 36 MILE RADAR FURUNO NAV NET FISHFINDER FURUNO NAV NET CHART PLOTTER/GPS ICOM IC M-602 VHF COMMAND MIC IN GALLEY ICOM IC M-504 VHF COMMAND MIC IN CAPT. CABIN HAILER: IN VHF RADIO CAT VISION HELM DISPLAYS KVH TRAC PHONE SAT. PHONE DEPTH FINDER: IN ABOVE + SIMRAD IS15 SIMRAD IS15 ON AFT DECK + CAPT. SR SPEED LOG: GPS + IS15 IS15 IN CAPTAINS STATEROOM WIND METER: SIMRAD IS15 SIMRAD IS15 IN CAPT. STATEROOM TV. VCR. DVD PANASONIC TV, DENON DVD IN SALON TV. VCR. DVD SHARP TV, DENON DVD IN MASTER STATEROOM TV. VCR. DVD SHARP TV IN GUEST & CREW STATEROOMS + CREW MESS TV. VCR. DVD SHARP TV ON AFT DECK SAT. TV. KVH TRAC VISION W/FIVE RECEIVERS STEREO: DENON AM/FM SURROUND REC. IN SALON & MASTER STATEROOM STEREO: PIONEER AM/FM CD PLAYER IN CREW CABIN & MESS STEREO: POLK AUDIO SAT. RADIO IN SALON SUITE 16 AV16 SYSTEM IN SALON
- TWIN CATERPILLAR C32 1650HP ENGINES PORT ENGINE WAS REPLACED IN MAY OF 2010 BY CATERPILLAR CRUISE SPEED: 19 KNOTS MAX. SPEED: 23 KNOTS ENGINE BED: FIBERGLASS STRINGERS WITH STEEL OVER + FLEXIBLE MOUNTS COOLING SYSTEM: FRESH WATER FUEL PUMP: MECHANICAL + ELECTRICAL TRANSFER PUMP FILTERS: TRIPLE RACOR BOWLS IN-LINE WITH BOWL ON ENGINES EXHAUST LINE: HOSE + FIBERGLASS TUBE EXHAUST MUFFLERS SYNCHRONIZER: ELECTRONIC CONTROLS: SINGLE LEVER ELECTRONIC, “GLENDENNING” SHAFT LOG TYPE: BRONZE CUTLASS BEARINGS PROPELLERS: FIVE BLADE NIBRAL 41” x 42” PROPELLER SHAFTS STAINLESS STEEL, 3 ½” DIAMETER STRUTS: BRONZE “I” 27” x 12” & 12” x 8” RUDDER STAINLESS STEEL SPADES 31” x 18” TRIM TABS: STAINLESS STEEL DOUBLE RAM BOWTHRUSTER: “AMERICAN” HYDRAULIC TWIN FIVE BLADE IN 12” TUBE STERN THRUSTER: AS ABOVE STABILIZERS: TRAC DIGITAL W/ 41” x 28” FINS REVERSO FUEL POLISHING SYSTEM ZF 2060 TRANSMISSIONS / REDUCTION RATIO: 2.467:1 CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM HOT WATER HEATER 2 x 30 GALLON, ELECTRIC “TORRID” WATER MAKER 900 GPD, SEA RECOVERY MODEL # SRC 900-2 AWC ADDITIONAL PTO FOR POWER STEERING DELTA T ENGINE ROOM DEMISTERS AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM: MARINE AIR CHILLED WATER SYSTEM REVERSE CYCLE HEATING
- GENERATORS: 2 x 32KW KOHLER
- GEN #1 1899 HOURS GEN #2 1906 HOURS MODEL #: 32EOZD VOLTAGE: 120/240 120/240 COOLING SYSTEM: FRESH WATER FILTERS: RACOR IN-LINE W/BOWL ON ENGINE RACOR IN-LINE W/BOWL ON ENGINE
- 12 VOLT CHARGER 20 AMP CHARLES 24 VOLT CHARGER 50 AMP CHARLES DC. CONVERTER INVERTER: 2 x XANTREX, 2500 & 4000 WATT INVERTER CHARGER: 120 & 145 AMPS SHORE TRANSFORMERS BATTERY INSTALLATION 8 x 12 VOLT BETWEEN ENGINES BATTERY INSTALLATION 1 x 12 VOLT PER GENERATOR IN ENGINE ROOM BATTERY INSTALLATION 8 x 12 VOLT CENTERLINE BELOW CREW SOLE BATTERY SWITCHES LIGHTS 24 VOLT DC & 110 VOLT AC 250 VOLT SHORE RECEPTACLES 2 x 100 AMP ON POWER REELS, ONE AFT & ONE FORWARD PHONE / TV RECEPTACLES YES 100 AMP CABLES 2 x 250 VOLT x 75 FT ON POWER REELS PIG TALES SMART “Y” AC. SWITCHBOARD IN STAIRWAY TO CREW W/PANELS THROUGHT
- DECK EQUIPMENT:
- COCKPIT ENGINE CONTROLS: REMOTE TYPE ON AFT DECK PLUS GALLEY TO PORT WINDSHIELD WIPERS WINDSHIELD WASHERS FLYBRIDGE REFRIGATOR U-LINE FLYBRIDGE ICE-MAKER U-LINE GOOD RADAR ARCH MOUNTED ON HARD TOP & MAST FENDERS: FOUR LARGE DOCKING LINES: EIGHT DACRON ANCHOR WINDLASS: 2 x MAXWELL 3500 VERTICAL, HYDRAULIC DECK WINCHES: 2 x MAXWELL 2200 ON AFT DECK TO PORT & STARBOARD DINGHY DAVIT: “NAUTICAL STRUCTURES” EURO 2200 ALUMINUM GANGWAY: ALUMINUM FOUR UNDER WATER LIGHTS SPARE PROPS
- FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY GEAR CONDITION:
- HAND EXT’SHER 3 x 2.5 LB, 2 x 5 LB DRY POWDER + 1 x HALATRON GOOD INSPECTION DATE: MAY 2012 BUILT IN SYSTEM “FIREBOY” CLEAN AGENT FE-241 MANUAL RELEASE: IN SALON TO PORT AUTOMATIC RELEASE REMOTE INDICATOR: AT HELM SHUT-DOWNS: MAIN ENGINES & EACH GENERATOR AUX. FIRE PUMP: DECK WASH DOWNS MANUAL BILGE P/PS YES, ONE FORWARD & ONE IN ENGINE ROOM EL. BILGE PUMPS SUBMERSIBLE TYPE ENG. DRIVEN P/PS ONE ON PORT ENGINE WITH ELECTRO-MAGNETIC CLUTCH BILGE ALARMS LIFE JACKETS, TYPE “II” 5 LIFE RAFT FIRST AID KIT SMOKE DETECTORS FUME DETECTORS HORN RUNNING LIGHTS: ANCHOR LIGHTS: SEARCHLIGHTS: TWO
- DINGHY: 15 FT. NAUTICA HIN: PTJ15753K607 OUTBOARD MOTOR: YAMAHA 90 HP MODEL #: F90TLR SERIAL #: 1024019
- OWNERS PERSONAL ITEMS OR ANY OTHER ITEM NOT LISTED HEREIN AT TIME OF VIEWING.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- OR Kelly Sprigg 239-370-1122 Email Broker Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht