- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1987/2005 46’ Bertram Mark III Sportfisherman
One of a Kind Unique opportunity to a Customized Bertram.
This is the epitome of the Bertram design and the Bertram Sportfishing Legacy. Beamy boat with a large cockpit and fighting chair ready to land the Big Game fish even in the roughest of seas in its Deep V Hull. This vessel also has a Transom door for easy entry and exit while scuba diving for deep sea treasures.
Detroit 8V92 with wet turbos and 4 Blade props give a smooth 21.5 knot cruise and 26 knots WOT.
This is a totally RE-FIT Vessel in 2005. Both Engines and Transmissions were rebuilt. Currently they have 145 hours. Along with an install of a Phazor Generator.
UNDERWATER LIGHTS Installed in 2010.... A Brand New EZ2CY Enclosure installed in 2012 (top of the line polycarbonate glass)
8 New 4D Batteries Installed 3/2013
A two stateroom, galley down, with guest bunks port and head shower combo. Master stateroom is forward with queen berth and head with stall shower. Completely redone high gloss burled maple interior, custom entertainment center, custom liquor cabinet, granite counter tops, new U-line ice maker, custom dinette starboard with Scott Boyle teak table with a burled and inlaid top. Port-side custom couch opens to sleep two. She also has a Scott Boyle hi/lo teak table.
For Entertainment on board a new 32" LCD TV/DVD/CD player with surround sound speakers were installed throughout.
At the helm, A new Garmin 4212 Chartplotter was installed and she has a 72 mile Furuno Radar, Simrad AP22 auto pilot, a Full tower with a custom hard top and molded in Navigation lights. New aluminum rails and hatches were installed, custom transom fish box, Glass Tech tackle center with live well and cockpit freezer.
*Engine Survey available with accepted contract
- Main Salon
- Completely Customized with no expense spared. The Salon is laid out with Burled Maple and a high gloss finish. To the Starboard side is a Large Dinette with a custom Hi-Lo Teak Table. To Port is a Large L-Shaped Couch with a Custom Foldable Teak Table. There is Granite Countertops throughout the vessel. The Entertainment System is composed of a large 42” Sylvania Flat Screen TV is mounted on the wall. There is a Sony 5 Disc Player, ONKYO Sound Tuner, Toshiba DVD Player and a SONY VHS Player. All Windows are tinted with custom Wooden Blinds. The Salon has carpet throughout.
- Inside the Galley there is plenty of storage for long trips or weekends away. Granite Countertops are also installed in the Galley. There is a Princess Cooktop Stove, Built in Sink, Microwave and a Full Size Frigidaire Refrigerator/Freezer. A Full Size Washer and Dryer is on the Port side of the Galley. All Cabinets and Wood are Hi-Gloss Burled Maple Wood.
- Master Stateroom
- Master stateroom is forward with island queen berth. Drawer storage under berth Large hanging locker with storage Full length mirror Air conditioning/heat controls Indirect lighting Sylvania color TV Stereo speakers Telephone jack Private head is accessible from the master stateroom only VacuFlush head with Wood flooring China sink in head Stall shower with doors Vanity with locker & mirror above - head Ventilating hatch & skylight - head
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest stateroom is portside with upper and lower berths and storage under. Air conditioning Hanging locker Mirror on door Stereo speakers Port Side Head accessible from companionway & guest stateroom Stall shower with doors Vanity with locker & mirror - head Ventilating hatch & skylight - head Wood Flooring in - head
- Deck & Hull
- Windlass Anchor New Ladder installed in 2008 All New Rails Brower system 1000 lb. davit Navigation lights Remote control searchlight Molded in Spreader lights Fresh and saltwater wash downs Fenders Dock lines Lewmar hatches Cockpit freezer BOSE Cockpit speakers Cockpit lights Cockpit stowage locker, port & starboard 12V underwater lights at transom Fiberglass swim platform Transom door Coast Guard safety package Chine stripe, black with feature (black) and accent (gold) stripes
- Fishing Equipment
- Full tower (2005) with NEW EZ2CY Rupp outriggers (Black & Gold) (4) Flush mounted rod holders with drains Tackle storage (18) Rocket Launcher Rod Holders Bow bait tank Double bait tank Bait prep center with sink 110V bait pump 32V bait pump
- Coaming padding and Bench Seating for 4 Compass 5" 2 Captains Chairs Steering, engine controls & full instrumentation SONY Marine Stereo Newly Installed EZ2CY Enclosure on Bridge Full Tower Installed in 2005 with Station
- Navigation & Electronics
- Upgraded Garmin 4212 GPS/Plotter SIMRAD AP20 autopilot (2) Pompanette fixed helm seats Ritchie compass ICOM M-125 VHF radio Intercom Furuno 72 mile radar Datamarine speed/distance logs Temperature gauges Furuno FCV 582L color video sounder
- Electrical Equipment
- 12KW Phasor generator in sound shield (approx 375 hrs 3/13) Genset start battery (8) 4D port and starboard battery banks – All Batteries NEW March 2013 12V house battery 32V DC System (2) 125V AC 50 amp shore/service inlets Port and starboard shore power connections Electrical panel on flybridge: 12V/60 amp, 10 circuit capacity (2) 60 amp engine driven alternators
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8V92's, (Port: 139 hrs. 3/13) (Stbd: 145 hrs. 3/13) Wet Turbo’s Installed Cruisaire 3-zone air conditioning Thermal and acoustical insulation Engine synchronizer Bilge blowers Bilge pumps (5) Dual lever engine controls Boat Leveler trim tabs Hydraulic steering Engine alarm emergency stop Raritan Hot water heater Racor fuel filters Fuel shut off valves Holding tank and overboard discharge Air Seps on main engines Engine block heaters Engine room mechanical gauges CO2 fire extinguishing system (needs recertification) Pressure pump and accumulator tank for water system Dripless shaft logs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.