- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F350 XCA V-8 COMMAND LINK PLUS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
RACK STORED, YEAR-ROUND
YAMAHA 350 AND MANY EXTRAS
In near-to-new condition, this pre-owned Pursuit DC 265 is now available.
With just 61 fresh-water Lake Michigan hours and kept on rack service in season and heated storage during the winter, this DC 265 is an outstanding opportunity to own a late-model Pursuit at significant savings.
Very nicely equipped with all standard equipment plus these factory options and dealer added items:
- HULL COLOR, FLAG BLUE
- BOOT STRIPE, PLATINUM
- ANCHOR WINDLASS WITH REMOTE, ANCHOR, CHAIN & LINE
- RAYMARINE C 90 GPS-PLOTTER-FISHFINDER
- RAYMARINE VHF RADIO
- ELECTRIC HEAD W/ HOLDING TANK
- CLARION AM-FM-CDMP3 W/ 4 SPEAKERS
- HARDTOP W/ ALUMINUM WHITE POWDER COAT FRAME
- HARDTOP ROD HOLDERS
- AFT CURTAIN
- BOW TONNEAU COVER
- ENGINE COVER
- TRANSFERRABLE YAMAHA EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN
- FENDERS, DOCK LINES
FLARE KIT, BOAT HOOK, LIFE JACKETS, RING BUOY
... and much more!
- STANDARD FEATURES
- Color Selections Boot stripe black Command Console 12V Receptacle Custom helm seat w/acrylic cap backrest & flip-up bolster, adjustable & swivels toward aft Fiberglass console w/molded-in footrest Hydraulic, fiberglass tilt helm Storage Box Tempered glass windshield, molded-fiberglass windshield frame w/center walk through Windshield wiper Entertaining/Fishing Aft-facing fiberglass sink w/cover - STB Forward-facing fold down stern seat Insulated fiberglass transom fishbox w/ hinged cover Lighted, insulated Oceana Blue livewell Molded bow seating w/3" cushions and backrest bolster, 9" safety handrails Port-side fold-down cockpit seat Rod storage under starboard gunwale S.S. rod holders in gunwale Tackle drawer / storage under sink Hull, Deck & Cockpit 1/2" S.S. bow & transom eyes (2) Cockpit centerline deck storage hatch Cockpit coaming bolsters Cockpit courtesy lights (3) Custom non-skid deck, cockpit surface and gunwale boards Drink holders Molded-in integrated transom Poly 3/4" full transom door w/magnet catch to hold door open Pursuit® Protection Plan: 5-year hull/deck structural warranty, 5-year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty Raw water washdown w/coiled hose & sprayer Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid S.S. four-step telescoping boarding ladder w/fiberglass hatch S.S. thru-hull anchor system w/8" cleat & chain, plow style anchor, bow anchor storage w/fiberglass hatch Self-draining cockpit Six 8" S.S. flush pull up cleats Instrumentation, Equipment & Safety 12V electrical panel w/breakers 15.5" Flat spoke S.S. steering wheel 150 gallon molded plastic fuel tank 18.5 gal. freshwater tank w/Sea Tech hose system Basic foam flotation Bilge pumps (2) Combination bow/nav light Dual battery switch with battery trays Fire extinguisher, horn & compass Grab rail Hydraulic steering w/tilt adjustable helm Master circuit breaker box Pursuit meets or exceeds all USCG & NMMA standards Racor® fuel filters Recessed trim tabs Ritchie® Helmsman compass U.S.C.G. & international lighting Yamaha Fuel Mgmt System Port Console 12V interior lighting Cold water faucet Enclosed compartment w/manual head, holding tank & macerator Fixed aft-facing seat w/hinged bottom cushion and insulated fiberglass cooler Fixed forward-facing companion seat Molded-in footrest in console
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.