- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCELLENT BUYING OPPORTUNITY
BEAUTIFUL MANTA - ONE-OWNER SINCE NEW
This vessel has been used mostly on the east coast of the US with
occasional trips to the Bahamas.
"Piscataqua" is completely serviced and bottom painted every year
as part of her scheduled maintenance program.
She has been continuously upgraded and optioned by
very knowledgeable owner operators.
Her options include:
Air Conditioning, Generator, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher ,
SAT TV and Dinghy to name a few.
All Running Rigging, Standing Rigging, Main Sail and Jib
have all been replaced in the last few years.
If you are in the market for a great priced, turnkey 40 Manta ....
this is a must see for the true Manta buyer.
- Accommodations Overview
- This light and bright interior offers the Manta standards of excellence. The Port Hull features the Owners’ Suite with Head with separate shower. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Stateroom and a forward Guest Stateroom. The Starboard Guest Head is accessible from both Guest Staterooms. The airy Salon/ Dinette includes the Nav Station. The Galley is fully equipped. Neutral interior. Highly durable synthetic teak and holly soles throughout. Cream leather interior upholstery – NEW 2008. Vinyl headliners. Upgraded Sandstone solid surface countertops in Galley. Formica countertops in Heads. Louvered teak wood doors and wood trim. Screens for all hatches, portals and Cabin entrance. SkyShade blinds on all portholes. 12V DC Interior fans. 6’ Headroom.
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- Raised living area is open and light. Large curved leather settee with storage under. Accent pillows. Ottoman with matching leather upholstered top with storage under. Sandstone solid surface adjustable table with wood trim for dining or entertaining. Built-in shelf / ledge behind settee. Optional Raritan ice maker, runs through Seagull water filtration system. Wet locker. Flat Screen TV – NEW 2008. Kenwood stereo/ CD player with remote in Cockpit. Wave WiFi amplifier (housed in wet locker). Direct TV. Phone jack. Dual ProStar 30 controllers for solar panels. Overhead lighting. Expansive windows. Nav Station The Nav Station is to port forward. Chart table. Additional built-in storage. Electrical panel. Standard Horizon VHF Radio with distress. Heart Interface 2500 watt battery charger/ inverter. Heart Interface Link 2000 controller.
- U-shaped galley up located port aft in Main Salon with every convenience for the gourmet. Top loading 12V Adler Barbour Super Cold Machine, 10 cubic ft. 60/40 refrigerator/freezer with 6" foam insulation and divider with digital temperature readouts – NEW cooling system for freezer 2011. Princess (3) burner stove with overhead exterior vented carbon-filtered exhaust hood. Breville BOV800XL built-in convection/ toaster oven. Custom optional built-in Danby dishwasher. Coffee maker. Sandstone solid surface countertops – upgraded NEW 2008. Deep double stainless sinks. Single lever faucet. Seagull drinking water filtered faucet. Manual secondary fresh water foot pump. Upper and lower cabinet storage. Drawer storage. Under counter fire extinguisher. 12V DC Fan.
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owners’ Master Stateroom is aft with private Head with shower forward. Large storage pantry inboard in companionway. Large queen berth facing fore and aft. Settee with cream leather upholstered top and storage under. Cedar-lined hanging locker with under locker storage cabinet. Inboard storage cabinet. Drawer storage. Overhead hatch with SkyShade blind. (2) Opening portals with screens and SkyShades. (2) Overhead lights. (2) Optional reading lights. 12V DC Fan. Owner’s Private Head Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water electric toilet. Vanity with Formica countertop, sink and storage below. Large mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate large step-in shower area with shower curtain. Overhead hatch with SkyShade blind. 12V DC Fan.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms / Guest Head
- The VIP Guest Stateroom is aft. A small bookcase is in the companionway. The Guest Head and shower can be accessed from the companionway or the forward Guest Stateroom. Aft VIP Stateroom Queen berth facing athwartship. Settee with cream leather upholstered top and storage under. Cedar-lined hanging locker and under locker storage cabinet. Drawer storage. Overhead 12V light. Overhead hatch with SkyShade blind. Opening portal with screen and SkyShade. 12V DC Fan. Forward Guest Stateroom Double size berth. Storage. Machinery space under berth with water heater and available plumbing for a water maker. Splendide washer/dryer with outside venting. Closed storage cabinet under washer. Opening portal with screen and SkyShade. 12V DC Fan. Overhead rod storage rack. Guest Head The Guest Head is midship and can be accessed by both Guest Staterooms. Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water electric toilet. Vanity with Formica countertop, sink and storage below. Large medicine chest. Mirror. Storage area. Separate stand-up shower area with shower curtain. Overhead light. Opening portal with screen and SkyShade. 12V DC Fan.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- HELM: Furuno NavNet System with Color GPS/ Color Chart Plotter/ Color Radar – NEW 2008. Simrad II Auto Pilot, interfaced with NavNet System. Raymarine ST60 Wind. Raymarine ST60 Compass. Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data System. VHF Radio. Ritchie Compass. Kenwood Stereo Remote. KVH SAT TV – NEW 2008. Nav Station: Standard Horizon VHF Radio with distress.
- Next Generation 5.5 kW 120V diesel generator (Rebuilt 2011) – 480 total hours. (6) House batteries 94 amps each - 2009. (2) Engine starting batteries. (1) Generator battery. Heart Interface 2500 watt battery charger/ inverter – NEW 2008. Heart Interface Link 2000 controller. (2) Kyocera 230 watt solar panels with Dual ProStar 30 controllers in Salon. (2) 120 amp, 3-Stage high output alternators. Zinc Saver galvanic isolation system. Integrated 12V DC / 110V AC electrical system with outlets throughout. 12V DC Fluorescent lighting throughout with 12V DC LED dual (white/red) Helm lighting. Well marked 12V / 110V breaker panel at chart table with spare breakers, 110V input control (shore power / generator) and integrated line voltage displays. (2) 50’ 30 amp Shore power cables. 12V DC Fans in all Staterooms, Heads and Galley.
- (2) Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water electric toilets. (2) 20 gallon Polyethylene holding tanks -(1) for each head - located port and starboard with independent Y-valves and macerators. (2) Tankwatch III holding tank level monitoring systems - (1) for each head. Baffled aluminum 100 gallon water tank located under starboard aft cockpit bench with remote gauge at Nav Station and independent deck fill fitting. (2) Independent shower sump systems with separate pumps and electronic float switches. Seaward electric heat exchanger hot water heater. Available plumbing for a water maker.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 9’ 6” Hard Bottom dinghy with 8 hp 4-Stroke Honda outboard motor. Vinyl soft top - NEW 2008. Custom dual leather upholstered Helm seat – NEW 2008. Helm Station line box and line bag. (2) Volvo engine control panels. Water tight cabin entry way with retractable screen to the Main Salon. Custom wood inlay flooring in Cockpit at Cabin entry. Full Cockpit enclosure with zip out sections - NEW 2009. Cockpit seat cushions and back rest cushions - NEW 2008. Custom Cockpit table with wood trim - NEW 2008. (3) Cockpit storage boxes with optional custom seat cushions (NEW covers 2008) located behind Cockpit seating includes (1) insulated box. (2) Storage lockers under Cockpit bench. Textilene window sunscreens and aft Cockpit sunshades. Magna BBQ grill located port side aft transom arch. Stainless steel corner bow rails with integral seats. 28” Stainless steel stanchions. Double line lines port and starboard. Boarding gates with double life lines port and starboard. Combination steaming / foredeck light with stainless steel guard. (6) Bomar aluminum opening deck hatches. (Interior surrounds and removable screen inserts NEW 2009). (8) Bomar aluminum opening ports with screens. All hatches and arms - NEW 2011. (5) Hatch-mounted Nicro solar powered ventilators, including (1) solar duct independently vented into air conditioning/ refrigeration compartment under Salon settee. (9) Large stainless steel deck cleats ((2) forward / (2) midship /(2) aft / (2) inboard aft transom / (1) midship forward for anchor chain). Bow and Stern deck wash down systems. Polycast 3/8” molded acrylic tinted Salon windows. Bomar watertight companionway door with (3) dogs and locking handle. (2) Large foredeck lockers with locking latches. (2) Midship sail lockers with locking latches. (2) Polyester coated trampolines - NEW 2009). Original one-piece stainless steel boarding ladder starboard transom. (2) Stainless steel Cockpit top mounting ladders. (4) Port side polyester mesh line bags for jib down-haul and spinnaker control lines. (2) Stainless steel cabin top rails. Manta custom dinghy davits with 6-part lifting tackle designed to use power winch for easy single-handed lifting - 3-part for / aft lines and dual 3-part spring lines hold dinghy securely when underway. (2) Stainless steel transom rails. Rocna 25 55# stainless steel swivel main anchor and 150 feet of 5/16th galvanized chain - NEW 2009. Fortress 23# secondary anchor. Maxwell 1500 electric windlass - NEW 2009. Maxwell deck mounted control switches and emergency crank. Stainless steel double anchor bow roller. (1) Anchor chain locker. Integrated braided anchor bridle for primary anchor. Braided secondary anchor bridle with heavy snatch block. Mooring bridle for forward bow cleats with quick release snatch hook. Full Coast Guard Safety Package. Vessel bottom painted yearly.
- Hull, deck, and bulkhead constructed of triaxial, biaxial, and unidirectional fiberglass with vinylester, isophthalic resins. Nidacore core in subsoles and bulkheads, all vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength and light weight. Hull fastened to deck chemically and mechanically. The hull under the waterline is solid fiberglass in which also the two keels are integrated. Collision bulkheads with watertight compartments in bow and keels. Deck hardware reinforced with aluminum plates molded into lay-up. Twin fiberglass fin keels molded integral with hulls. Twin high density foam/fiberglass rudders with 2" dia. solid stainless steel shaft. All through hulls and seacocks non-corrosive Forspar Marelon. Main raw water through hull (starboard forward mechanical space).
- Sails and Rigging
- All running lines lead back to Helm. Fully battened North Sails Main sail - NEW 2009. Main sail cover - NEW 2011. 1.5oz Asymmetrical furling spinnaker with full control lines and Aramid luff line. Fully battened North Sails self-taking Jib with downhaul lead to Cockpit. Jib sail cover - NEW 2011. All standing rigging NEW 2011. All running rigging NEW 2011. All running rigging leads aft through Harken deck organizer and independent line clutches to Helm Station for easy single-handing. Harken 6-line clutch system. Harken 44 2-speed electric self-tailing primary winch at Helm. Harken 44 2-speed manual self-tailing winch center aft Cockpit for spinnaker sheets. (2) Manual winch handles. Spare Harken manual mast winch. Harken 6-sheave line organizer. Running back stays port and starboard. Wichard Gyb' Easy boom brake. Hydraulic vang boom. Mack pack.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 30hp Volvo MD2030 diesel engines - 2243 hours. (2) Volvo sail drives with counter rotating Volvo 3-blade folding props. Fuel polishing system. (3) Oil changing systems (one each for Volvo engines and separate one for generator. (2) Volvo single-lever shift/throttles. (2) CruiseAir 12,000 BTU air conditioning systems with reverse cycle - Salon / Aft Staterooms and Forward Staterooms with independent temperature control panels (cool / heat /auto) in Main Salon and Master Suite. Splendide washer/dryer with outside venting. Groco Hydromatic self-cleaning raw water manifold for air conditioning and generator. (3) 12V Engine room blowers located port and starboard engine rooms and generator locker. Isolated propane locker with 20 lb aluminum tank servicing Galley range and BBQ grill with solenoid shutoff switch in Galley and remote shutoff in locker for BBQ. Spare 20 lb aluminum propane tank. Whitlock pull/pull cable steering system. Emergency tiller. (2) Baffled aluminum fuel tanks total 100 gallon capacity located under port aft Cockpit bench with remote gauge at Nav Station and independent deck fill fitting. (2) 1750 gph 12V Automatic electric bilge pumps with electronic float switches and independent breakers at electrical panel. (2) Whale Gusher 600 gph manual bilge pumps.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229