- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QCS 500
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Excellent example of Sea Rays best selling mid-size sport yacht. This 44 Sundancer has it ALL!
Features Cummins QSC 500 engines, bow and stern thruster, dual E-120 displays, FLIR night vision camera, EPIRB, cockpit A/C, Aft camera, open array radar, SAT TV with 2 receivers, underwater lights and more.
Interior features Hi gloss rich dark cherry cabinetry, TV / DVD in forward and aft stateroom, central Vac, and plenty of storage.
Well maintained by Sea Ray Ambassador dealer and used locally on the upper Chesapeake Bay.
This well cared for vessel is currently THE BEST PRICED 2008 44DA on the market.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- KEY 44 SUNDANCER FEATURES: Swivel bucket helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise bolster. Companion bench with molded fiberglass storage. Cockpit wet bar with sink and faucet, solid-surface countertop, stainless-steel handrail, trash receptacle, and storage cabinet. U-Shaped aft seating with storage. Electrically actuated engine compartment hatch. 12V AM/FM single CD with six-disc CD changer, eight (8) speakers and digital cockpit remote control. Sirius® Satellite Receiver with antenna. Standard VHF radio. Flush-mount skylight w/retractable sunshade - salon Separate shower and head for master stateroom. Standard LCD drop-down flat screen TV with DVD in salon. Ultra leather HP™ standard on all interior seating. Large integral/extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless steel swim ladder. Standard generator with sound shield. Fiberglass hardtop with full enclosure. Water manifold system with shut off valves. Underwater exhaust.
- Main Salon
- Custom Integral Vent System Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle A/C and heating System Blinds, Wood Carbon Monoxide Monitors Carpet Runners, Interior Carpet, Masland® Lighting, 12V Indirect Lighting, 12V Xenon Outlet, 12V Accessory Outlet, Phone Outlets, 120V GFI Protected Pillows, Accent Steps, Entryway Stereo, Clarion Storage, In-Floor Dark Cherry Wood Interior Finish (High Gloss) Entertainment Center with TV and SAT TV receiver Mirror, Wall Accent Seating, Crescent-Shaped Sofa Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Table, Dinette Outlets & Switch Plates Central vac
- Coffeemaker, 120V Countertop, Solid Surface Freezer Handrail Microwave/Convection Oven, 120V Outlet, 12V Accessory Power Vent, 12V Refrigerator Storage, Upper & Lower Stove, 120V Recessed Two-Burner Trash Receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Bed, Full-Size Island-Style Door, Privacy Sliding Pocket Hanging Lockers Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage, Gunwale Cabinets TV, 20" Flat screen with DVD player SAT TV receiver
- Master Head & Shower
- Bathroom Tissue Holder Door, Privacy Handrails Head, VacuFlush® Power Vent, 12V Robe Hook Storage, Gunwale Cabinets Storage, Medicine Cabinet Vanity Separate shower area with shower curtain Handrails
- Guest Stateroom
- Hanging Locker Mirrored Bulkhead Port light Seating, Conversation Pit Storage, Cabinets TV, 15" Flat screen with DVD player MID-BERTH HEAD/SHOWER: Curtain, Shower Door, Privacy Handrail Robe Hook Storage, Medicine Cabinet Vanity
- Hard Top, Fiberglass Front Curtains Side & Aft Curtains, Blue Blue gel coated hull side color Beverage Holders (10) Carpet Liner, Snap-In Door, Cabin Entry Door, Transom Floor Liner, Fiberglass Hatch, Engine Room Ice Bucket, Insulated Lighting, Indirect Outlet, 120V GFI Protected Outlet, 12V Accessory Seating, Companion Bench Seating, Helm Seating, U-Shaped Ship's Bell Steps, Boarding Storage, Side Panel Table, Cockpit Wet Bar with 12volt Refrigerator Bottom Paint Bow Rail Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Thru-Bolted (8) Deck Rails Drain Plug Gel Coat, Arctic White Graphics, Striping Hatch, Deck Vent Hull Windows Lights, Navigation Port lights Resin, High-Performance Vinylester Rub Rail, PVC Skylight, Flush Mount Storage, Transom Wall Stringer System, Fiberglass Swim Platform, Integral Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail Vent System, Engine Room Windshield Washer System Windshield Wipers Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass Anchor Chute Anchor Rope/Chain Storage (2) Anchor Wash down Spigot Anchor, Galvanized Windlass, Rope/Chain Deck Fill Plates Yacht Flag & Flagpole
- Electronics and Helm
- Alarms, High-Water Compass Emergency Start System Gel-Coated Dash Horns, Air Instrument Panel Power Steering, Hydraulic Shift & Throttle Controls SmartCraft™ VesselView Display Switches, Illuminated VHF Radio Raymarine E120 GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Raypilot ST 8002 Autopilot Raymarine® E120 Radar/GPS/Chartplotter Open array radar, Raymarine Flir night vision camera and controls Switch Panel Bow thruster and stern thruster controls
- Batteries (5) AGM GEL TYPE Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/40 Amp/12V Battery Switches Cable TV System Isolators, Galvanic (2) Panel DC Circuit Breaker - Remote Panel, DC Main Breaker Panel, Main Distribution - AC Panel, Main Distribution - DC Shore Power, Dual 120V/30Amp Wiring, Color-Coded
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- T-VD-Cummins MerCruiser QSC 500 (T-478 hp) 9.0 kW Onan Diesel Generator w/ 459 Hours Bilge Pumps, 12V (2) Blowers, 12V Bilge (2) Exhaust, Underwater Fire Suppression System Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation, Engine Room - 2" Lighting, 12V Oil Changer System Steps, Engine Room Access Bonding System Propeller Shafts, 1 3/4" Propellers, Nibral 4-Blade Cup Rudders, Manganese-Bronze Seacocks Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs, Dripless Struts, Manganese-Bronze Trim Tabs, Hydraulic WASTE SYSTEM: Head System, VacuFlush Holding Tank Holding Tank Level Indicators Sump Box WATER SYSTEM: Freshwater Washdown Spigots Manifold System Pressure Water System Shower, Cockpit Water Heater (8-Gallon) Water Inlet, Dockside
- Brokers Comments
- This extremely well equipped 44 Dancer has it ALL. Low hours, well maintained and features all the extras. Motivated Seller has priced this 44 to sale and your clients won’t be disappointed once on board.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.