- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM-11 W/ ZF 325 V-DRIVES
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The largest of the Heritage series fleet, the 54 Heritage EU provides the perfect solution for a couple or family looking for extended cruising capabilities. The 54EU is built on the same highly-acclaimed, GB-designed hull as the 53 Aleutian RP, with its V-drive propulsion system.
The 54EU's standard three stateroom layout -- with its multi-function utility room -- offers exceptional living and storage space on the lower deck, plus the option to add crew quarters. The main deck features expansive seating in the salon and fully-covered cockpit, a dedicated dinette across from the mid-ship galley, and a spacious helm area complete with both captain and navigation seats.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The largest of the Heritage series fleet, the 54 Heritage EU provides the perfect solution for a couple or family looking for extended cruising capabilities. The 54EU is built on the same highly-acclaimed, GB-designed hull as the 53 Aleutian RP, with its V-drive propulsion system. The 54EU's standard three stateroom layout -- with its multi-function utility room -- offers exceptional living and storage space on the lower deck, plus the option to add crew quarters. The main deck features expansive seating in the salon and fully-covered cockpit, a dedicated dinette across from the mid-ship galley, and a spacious helm area complete with both captain and navigation seats. SPACIOUS ENGINE ROOM The 54EU is distinguished in its class by a large, meticulously designed engine room with up to two meters of headroom. Walk-around engines are framed by steel rails, with twin fuel filters, seacocks and other related components neatly aligned for easy access and service. All systems are clearly marked and smartly arranged, with an abundance of room for aftermarket equipment and storage. EXPANSIVE FLYBRIDGE With wide-open spaces and commanding views, this area features a large L-settee surrounding a handmade teak table, with a second settee to starboard. Options here include a fiberglass hardtop with built-in lighting, electric grill, and second helm seat to starboard. A powerful davit is also available as optional equipment, along with a tender and outboard motor package. STORAGE & WORKROOM Boasting over six feet of headroom, the utility room can serve a variety of purposes ranging from a walk-in closet and laundry center, to a storage and pantry space for serious long-range cruisers. It also features a workbench area and has an option for a two-drawer refrigerator/freezer unit, plus a separate washer and dryer. COMMANDING HELM The helm station of the 54EU features a classic handmade teak wheel and is flanked by loads of room for electronics, a Stidd® helm seat that can be paired with an optional second chair to port, plus port and starboard doors that offer quick and easy access to side decks. There is also excellent visibility, including clear views all the way aft to the transom. GENEROUS GALLEY & DINING AREA The smartly-designed galley features a microwave convection oven, four drawers for freezer and refrigeration, a cooktop with exhaust blower, and abundant storage - including plenty of built-in storage for plates, flatware, wine and bar glasses. A large dinette sits to port around an inlaid-teak table that can comfortably seat five or more. FORWARD SEATING AREA Foredeck seating takes on a whole new meaning with the new 54EU. Up on the bow you will find a U-shaped bench seat, table and storage lockers, making for a great feature of this new model. FULL-BEAM MASTER STATEROOM The 54EU features three generous staterooms, with a curved stairwell that descends from the helm to lower-level accommodations. The master cabin is open to natural light and views through two oversize portlights. An extra-large queen berth, luxurious en-suite head, exceptional drawer and hanging storage - plus easy access to additional storage in the utility room - add to the feeling of space and comfort in a yacht of this size. COCKPIT The large cockpit area is topped with teak and offers easy access through a transom gate that features a simple but ingenious magnetic lock. Built-in settee and an expansive teak table with leave are standard, as are storage lockers and a retractable hot/cold transom shower. A large gas-assist hatch in the cockpit sole offers easy, well-designed step-down access to the spacious engine room below.
- Dealer Selected Options
- Bootstripe Paint: Awlgrip (#G2017) bootstripe paint in jet black in place of standardFresh water regulator with hose fittings Sleipner Side Power 24V DC stern thruster (#SE170/250TC) Additional Vessel View Engine display at both stations Upgrade to Kahlenberg Dual Trumpet Air Horn in place of standard Forward teak table - Varnished teak with cover Windlass: Lofrans Titan C Twin Gypsy with warping winch in lieu of standard Docking station integrated into cockpit cabinet including engine controls and bow & stern thruster controls Flybridge hardtop, with lighting Additional Stidd helmseat to starboard on flybridge. Model 500NXL-3X2, Ultraleather Parchment BBQ propane grill on Flybridge, at aft starboard locker. Galleymate 2000 (does not include bottle, regulator or mounting) Flybridge wetbar with Coolmatic refrigerator (#CR49) sink and faucet Aritex davit crane Full cockpit dodgers, Sunbrella "Toast" color Canvas Package: Sunbrella "Toast" exterior canvas covers, including: Flybridge helm and steering, flybridge helm and companion seat, flybridge table, flybridge settees, flybridge wet bar, forward deck table and settees, cockpit table and cockpit set Retractable Phantom door screen for port and starboard pilothouse doors Retractable Phantom salon aft door screens center join Icemaker with teak face, at salon starboard aft Custom designed L-settee in salon with drawer storage, with vertical faces teak-finished, in place of standard fabric finish. Upgrade straight settee to matching teak finish. Fisher Paykel dishwasher (#DD24STi6V2) SubZero drawer-style fridge (#700BC) and freezer (#700BC), in place of standard Extended galley overhead drop down dish locker at galley outboard Utility room freezer: U-Line Marine (RV-75F) in white Washer and Dryer in Utility Room: Asko 220V washer (#W6424), Asko 220V dryer (#T793) Stabilizers: Wesmar DSP 4802 7.5 sq. ft. system Trash compactor: Braun #15BLEXF trash compactor in utility room TWIN CUMMINS QSM-11 715 HP ENGINES WITH ZF 325 V-DRIVES Custom forward layout berth with lift up berth Granite countertops in galley and head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444 Charleston, SC - 843-577-3470