- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Rare double master layout w/ open galley, laundry/storage room. CAT C-12s top 25 kts. Low hrs., ext. warranties. 4 control stations.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the Main Salon from the large aft deck there are two barrel chairs to port and a large sofa to starboard. The main helm is forward and the entire room sparkles with high gloss finished cherry. The interior appointments designed and installed by Shelley DiCondina of Yacht Interiors by Shelley envelop the entire room and give the feel of contemporary refinement throughout. The earth tones utilized are followed through each area of the vessel. Moving down the main companionway to port is the oversized galley. Finished in Cherry with Indian Parana granite, this galley and her amenities cater to the most discerning chef or weekend warrior. Across from the galley through a set of double doors is Master Stateroom 1. This stateroom, situated on the starboard side of the vessel, encompasses more than half the beam of the boat, providing a large private room for owners. The oversized head features a large shower, full size Headhunter toilets, cherry & holly floors, and Noisette Fleuryl counter tops. Moving further down the main companionway the bow of the vessel is Master Stateroom 2. This stateroom features all of the fine interior appointments including the upgraded floors and counters in the head. The use of space aboard this yacht is second to none.
- Inside Equipment
- Stern thruster - Side Power Bow thruster – Side Power Battery charger Air conditioning - Cruisair Hot water Washing machine - Bosch Oven Microwave oven Marine head Refrigerator
- The fly bridge of the vessel is centered by two custom Stidd chairs as well as a large bench seat aft. There is a stainless Bimini top providing ample shade and there is a convenient icemaker for refilling drinks without going below. This area is extremely comfortable and provides a full view of the yacht from stem to stern. All electronic and navigational equipment is thoughtfully placed to maximize comfort while cruising.
- Navigation center - Furuno BB FF 1 Navnet Plotter - Furuno GP 1920c NT Autopilot - Simrad AP 26 & AC20 GPS - Furuno BBWGPS VHF - Icom IC-M602 Radar - Furuno 1943 C NT TV set DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- The foredeck of the vessel features molded non-skid which is clean and easy to maintain. There is a "Sunset" seating area at the bow which contains a control station so the vessel can actually be operated from this point. This seating area is perfect for a couple enjoying a sunset while at anchor, or cruising the evening in a shallow bay. The aft deck of the vessel is covered in premium grade teak with a built in couch. The deck features an easy access to the engine room as well as two hatches making any maintenance to the engines a breeze. There are two teak chairs which sit on this deck and a docking station where the vessel can be operated from.
- Electrical Equipment
- Generator - Onan 13.5 KW
- Outside Equipment/Extras
- Teak cockpit Cockpit shower Electric windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.