- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 6.7L W/ ZEUS POD DRIVE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A larger cockpit, bigger staterooms and a second head are just some of the new features you'll find out aboard this successor to our acclaimed 41EU - the Grand Banks which revolutionized the modern trawler motoryacht for owners around the world. With precision joystick control, top speeds over 25 knots and solid fuel economy for displacement-speed cruising, the new 43EU offers greater space, better performance and more miles of on-the-water enjoyment than any yacht in her class.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- DESCRIPTION A larger cockpit, bigger staterooms and a second head are just some of the new features you'll find out aboard this successor to our acclaimed 41EU - the Grand Banks which revolutionized the modern trawler motoryacht for owners around the world. With precision joystick control, top speeds over 25 knots and solid fuel economy for displacement-speed cruising, the new 43EU offers greater space, better performance and more miles of on-the-water enjoyment than any yacht in her class. LARGER COCKPIT One of the great features of the EU or "Europa" style yacht is the ability to open wide the aft door and make one large indoor/outdoor living space from the salon to the cockpit. Now there's even more space to enjoy the great outdoors aboard the 43EU, with a cockpit 30% larger than the earlier 41EU model. TWO-HEAD LAYOUT New on board the 43EU, each generous cabin now comes with its own en-suite head - an incredible feature for a vessel of this size. The master head features a separate standing shower with seat, while the guest "wet" head also offers guest access through a second door to the companionway. BIGGER STATEROOMS Both the master and guest staterooms aboard the 43 Heritage EU have been updated to offer more living and storage space. Both cabins feature generous hanging lockers, and the master also features abundant storage in drawers below the large queen island berth. NEW HULL-SIDE WINDOWS New in the 43EU, oversized windows in both the port and starboard hull sides let in more light and beautiful views to the lower deck. The hatch atop the master stateroom is also large - a big and beefy Manship hatch that opens wide and secures tightly to keep out water. LARGER FLYBRIDGE DECK The flybridge deck of the 43EU extends longer than her predecessor's, with lots of room for a tender and the optional 800-pound-capacity davit. Up forward, the helm area features a centerline Pompanette seat, with room for two optional helm seats to port and starboard. MORE FUEL CAPACITY The 43EU features larger fuel tanks with 20% more capacity - now 600 gallons/2,271 liters - for greater cruising range. In addition, the 43EU tanks constructed from cross-linked polyethylene, which is virtually corrosion proof and structurally superior. Our tanks are also roto-molded, which makes them seamless and thus virtually leak-proof as well. ZEUS PROPULSION SYSTEM At the heart of the system are the Zeus pods - a pair of independently-steerable pods mounted to the hull in tunnels, each with counter-rotating propellers that completely replace the traditional shaft drive and rudder system. In addition to performance enhancements, gear noise and vibration are significantly reduced for a more quiet and comfortable ride. Engine exhaust is nearly eliminated by venting the emission through the propeller hubs, where the water flow takes it far back into the wake. PRECISION JOYSTICK CONTROL The twin pod drives of the Zeus propulsion system are connected to joystick controls at both the lower and flybridge helm stations, giving you pinpoint control of the boat in all directions - and makes docking in even tight fairways and close slips a simple, worry-free experience. COMMAND HELM There's great visibility forward and aft thanks to a raised helm platform with a storage locker underneath. A wide, custom helm seat provides plenty of comfort for extended cruising, with easy access to the starboard side door.
- Dealer Selected Options
- Cummins Zeus Pod Drive Skyhook station-keeping GPS interface Engine Display: Additional Vessel View display at both helm stations Entertainment system: Pioneer DVH-P4200 with (1) pair Niles CM630 speakers at salon (ceiling mount) Opening salon windows with screens; (1) each at port and starboard Icemaker: Uline, located at salon, starboard aft cabinet Drawers under straight settees in salon Retractable Phantom screen door for starboard and aft salon doors Galley overhead locker GB Galleyware package: 12 place settings of Oneida flatware + 2 serving utensils GB Galleyware package: 6 glasses each of the following types: highball, tumbler, red wine and white wine GB Galleyware package: 8 sets of bone china complete dishware + 2 serving platters Reverse cycle A/C with generator upgrade: Onan with soundshield 11.5kW 60 Hz #MDKBM E-QD series a. Forward A/C: 120V, 60 Hz Marine Air turbo vector unit w/(1) unit VTD10, 10,000 BTU at master stateroom and (1) unit VTD8 8,000 BTU at guest stateroom b. Salon A/C: 120V, 60 Hz Marine Air turbo vector unit w/(2) units VTD16, 16,000 BTU at salon Spendide WD2100 combo unit washer/dryer at utility room Vitrifrigo #C90i front opening fridge and freezer at utility room Canvas package: Sunbrella Toast exterior canvas covers for: flybridge helm and steering, flybridge helm seats (2), flybridge table, flybridge settees, flybridge wetbar Davit: Opacmare 3030/29AL 12V crane at flybridge. Includes stainless steel dinghy chocks with fold down cleats Additional flybridge seat: (1) Pompanette seat at starboard flybridge Wetbar: Provide and install stainless steel sink and faucet at outboard of flybridge aft locker Flybridge fridge: Coolmatic #CR49 fridge inside flybridge aft cabinet Varnished teak transom Cockpit teak decking Shore Power: Glendinning Cablemaster cord retraction system with 50amp, 75' white cord Freshwater regulator complete with hose fittings Prep barrier coat and apply 1 coat bottom paint Dual Racor fuel filters system for both engines in lieu of standard single filter Anti-fouling: Apply 2 topcoats with Micron navy blue Custom full length Bimini top with oversized frame
- Picture Note
- PROFILE PICTURE IS SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Miami Beach, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444 Charleston, SC - 843-577-3470