- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- M 65
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LONG RANGE CRUISER, FAMILY CRUISER, COMFORTABLE LIVEABOARD
THIS BENETEAU 461 ACHIEVES ALL of the ABOVE...EXCEPTIONALLY WELL!
This spacious cruiser handles very well and is remarkably fast. All running rigging is accessible from the cockpit making her great for short handed sailing. She has THREE staterooms, each with a PRIVATE HEAD & SHOWER. The master stateroom has an island queen berth with lots of room. Well equipped and nicely laid out galley is in-line with a large engine driven refrigerator and freezer. Salon dining table seats eight easily and converts to an over-sized double berth for additional guests.
As you can see from this description of her lay-out...she is a special boat. Call us for complete details about this 3-Cabin Beneteau and then make an appointment to come see her for yourself.
- Starting forward is the master stateroom. There is a centerline double berth with a cushioned seat aft and to port followed by a large hanging locker. There are two drawers under the berth and storage under the seat cushions. On the starboard and port sides there are cabinets with shelves on top followed by the ensuite head and shower unit. Next aft, on the starboard side of the main salon we find an L-shaped settee around the dining table with a cushioned loveseat on the centerline making comfortable seating for 8 people. There is cabinet and shelf storage above the settee and outboard. There is plenty of additional storage under and behind the settee seats. The aft-facing nav station uses the aft end of the settee for seating and has a large chart table as well as chart storage. Opposite the settee and on the port side is a straight-line galley with counter surface most forward, followed by the double stainless steel sinks, the 3-burner stove with oven/broiler and then the double, top-opening freezer/refrigeration unit. There is plentiful storage below the work surfaces as well as above and outboard. At the base of the companionway on both sides are twin matching head and shower units. Aft of the heads are identical cabins each with a double berth, shelf storage, a hanging locker. The wood paneling is throughout is a beautiful cherry stain, while the cabin sole is a teak and holly laminate. There are ample hatches and side ports providing plentiful natural light and good ventilation. The general feeling of the interior is one of spaciousness and elegance. Air conditioning (5) 12v fans Articulating Mount for flat panel TV
- The spacious galley allows ample workspace for 2 people, Antium counter tops, deep double s/s sink w/ pressure faucet. Beside the sink is a 25 gal enclosed garbage bin, 3 burner Force 10 s/s stove w/ oven & 2 LPG tanks -- stove & tanks have shut-off solenoid, Seafrost engine-driven ref w/ single plate/spillover system serving a foam insulated icebox & freezer. Force 10, Three burner LPG stove and oven GE Microwave 2 Large Stainless steel sinks 12v fan Hot and cold pressure water Lots of counter space and storage
- 110v and 12v systems 50' Shore power cords (2) 8D House Bank Batteries (NEW in 2013) (1) New Engine Start Battery Xantrex 1500 Inverter
- At Helm Raymarine RL70C Pathfinder Plus Radar/Ploter Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Auto Helm ST 7000 Auto Pilot Quick Chain Counter Plastimo Compass (could use new glass) At Nav Station: Raymarine RL70 Pathfinder Link 2000 Autohelm GPS Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Global Fix EPIRB (needs battery) Tank Gauge
- Engine / Mechanical
- NEW Perkins 65 HP engine with 550 Hours. Single lever engine controls Wheel steering Racor water separator fuel filter Alarm water temperature & oil pressure Emergency fuel shut-off Emergency tiller
- Deck & Cockpit
- A well designed deck for moving fore and aft with Teak handrails and mast pulpit. The hinged, walk-through transom is nicely accented with teak grating at the helm. The cockpit has teak seating. Deck has molded-in non-skid diamond pattern that provides excellent traction, deck storage includes 2 large cockpit lockers & 2 transom lockers -- all self draining, deck shower on the transom, cockpit has a large table w/ integral icebox, grab handle, drinkholders, light & instrument pod & 5 1/2" binacle compass. Bottom is anti-fouled 35 lb Bruce anchor w 12’ Chain + 175’ rode 45 lb CQR anchor w 200’ chain Lofrans Tigress Electric Windlass Hard dodger with lights Bimini Stainless steel arch (7) opening Hatches (10) Opening Ports (2) Dorade vents New Extra Dock Lines (2) 10lb LPG tanks 10’ AB dinghy Swim ladder Swim platform
- Sails & Rigging
- Roller furling Genoa, Stack pack Main sail Doyle Stack Pack w/ Lazy Jacks (1) Lewmar #44 ST electric winch (1) Lewmar #44 2-speed ST winch (2) #54 2-speed ST winches Lewmar #16 halyard winch at mast Lewmar boom vang Keel stepped mast (8) Spinlock jammers
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details.