- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Mag FWC V Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Kept on a lift and optioned right this is a strong 290 Amberjack for anyone considering one of Sea Rays more versatile boats. The Amberjack line is the perfect platform for cruising or fishing and offers a big boat ride and the joy of twin inboards around the docks. Great options inside and out and an owner who is looking at another boat should put this one on the top of your list to look at.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Double Berth Flat Screen TV / DVD CD Stereo System Dinette (converts) Vacuflush Head AC/Heat Mid Cabin Berth Hanging Locker
- Microwave Fridge/Freezer Electric Range Deepwell Sink Great Cabinet Storage
- Rocket Launcher Rod Holders Bait Prep Station Raw Water Washdown Fresh Water Washdown Livewell Full Enclosure Mooring Cover Windlass Searchlight Cockpit Carpets
- Engines & Mechanical
- 350 Mag MPI Fresh Water Cooled V Drives (545 hours) Kohler Generator (68 hours) Battery Charger Hot Water Heater Halon Fire System
- Northstar NS100 VHF Smartcraft Gauges Raymarine L770 Color GPS Chartplotter