- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Built in 1998 and launched new in 2000, this Northern Bay 36 is a Spencer-Lincoln designed custom yacht that is a very solid, blue-water boat for serious offshore cruisers and sportsman. Beginning with an award-winning hull designed to tame the challenging waters off the Maine coast, the ride is comfortable and stable and delivers excellent cruising range, economy, and performance with its 350 HP CAT 3116 Diesel. This very popular engine provides an outstanding horsepower-to-weight ratio and world-famous CAT dependability and reliability.
- Built in 1998 and launched new in 2000, this Northern Bay 36 is a Spencer-Lincoln designed custom yacht that is a very solid, blue-water boat for serious offshore cruisers and sportsman. Beginning with an award-winning hull designed to tame the challenging waters off the Maine coast, the ride is comfortable and stable and delivers excellent cruising range, economy, and performance with its 350 HP CAT 3116 Diesel. This very popular engine provides an outstanding horsepower-to-weight ratio and world-famous CAT dependability and reliability. Outfitted for long-range cruising, this boat features a well-designed and spacious pilot house and cabin layout providing cruising comfort for the captain and entire crew. 7,000 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C/Heat and a 1500 Watt Heart Inverter, dual batteries, shore power, and water heater make this not only a serious offshore cruiser but a comfortable one as well. The cabin is bright and airy with its large hatches and open layout. The overall impression is one of quality fit and finish and best-in-class fittings throughout. The Zebra Wood and Mahogany interior trim and dinette create a feeling of warmth and offer an inviting atmosphere after a long day of cruising. The galley is well equipped for either a weekend cruise or for a month away from port. It features a Technautics refrigerator/freezer, chest freezer, microwave, two-burner propane stove and double SS sink. There is cavernous storage space for provisioning long cruises and ample countertop surface area. The pilot house features dual helmsman seats with two companion seats. The helm is well equipped with a complete array of navigational equipment and controls including Furuno 36 mile radar, Furuno color sounder, ICOM GPS, ICOM VHF, and Cetek auto pilot. The pilot house can be completely enclosed with Isenglass and/or Screening for protection from the elements. The cockpit is very open and uncluttered without hatches making wash-down and cleaning simple. In Summary, this Downeast cruiser is an excellent choice for anyone considering a serious blue water cruising boat with a rock solid ride in a heavy chop. A Proven, top-of-class hull fitted out with quality hardware and appointments along with CAT 3116 reliability and economy make this a great boat for the weekend cruiser, off-shore fisherman, or long-range cruiser.
- Zebra Wood and Mahogany Interior; V-Berth Zebra Wood Dinette; Chart Table 5 Forward Hatches 2 Pilot House Hatches Center Window in Pilot House Opens 4 12 Volt Fans Raritan Ceramic Electric Head; Macerator Hot/Cold Shower Complete Isenglass Enclosure for Pilot House; Seat Covers Numerous Drawers/Storage Cabinets; Bomar Side Ports
- Technautics Refrigerator/Freezer Extra Chest Freezer Double SS Sink; Water Filter Two-Burner Stove(Propane); Spacemaker II Microwave Generous Storage/Counter Space
- High Water Alarm(2) ICOM VHF Radio Furuno 36 mi Radar Furuno Color Sounder/Temp Cetek AutoPilot Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo w/ Remote Clarion 6-CD Changer Pierson Electrical Panel
- 7,000 BTU Reverse Cycle A/C/Heat Digital Thermostat Dual Batteries Heart 1500 Watt Inverter Dockside Charger Shore Power Shore Power Cable Water Heater
- High-Quality Composite Hull Construction Hydrex Resin Wide Walk-Around Dual Helmsman Seats w/ Two Companion Seats SS Deck Hardware Drop-Down SS cleats(9) SS Flush Rod Holders(11) 20’ Outriggers(2) Tinted Glass Fish Cleaning Table Tackle Drawers 33 lb Bruce Anchor and 300’ Rode F/W Wash down S/W Wash down Dive Ladder All Bronze Thru-Hull Fittings 4 Fenders
- Wide-Open, Easy Engine Access CAT 3116 350 HP Diesel 7 Gallons per Hour @ Cruise(16kt) Halon Automatic Engine Room Fire System 4 Blade Bronze Prop Rule 3700 GPH Bilge Pumps(2) Racor Filters Fuel Oil Cooler Extra Spares(Pumps, Zincs, Filters, etc)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.