- 145 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE DELIVERY OF A NEW BENETTI VISION 145 AVAILABLE in Summer 2014!
THE AMERICAN YACHTSMAN CAN NOW HAVE ITALIAN EXCELLENCE BACKED BY A GREAT AMERICAN SHIPYARD.
5 Top Reasons WHY this vessel is perfect for the American Yachtsman:
1. SOLID FIBERGLASS HULL
2. CAT ENGINES with 4,000 MILE RANGE (Trans-Atlantic capable)
3. A Proven Charter Yacht that is MCA Compliant
4. 5 STATEROOMS WITH ON-DECK MASTER in Semi-Custom Interior.
5. Hull #19 of a successful series.
When you buy a new Benetti from Broker Paul Madden at Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, I will be at your side throughout the purchase process, including shipyard visits, construction contract advice, and assistance through delivery. I am also available to assist you with your crewing and yacht management and chartering decisions.
The Vision 145’ abundantly represents Italian taste and Benetti’s construction philosophy. This mega yacht has a fully innovative exterior design, with an all-new concept. Interiors from inside are created to guarantee absolute comfort and complete relaxation for the yacht owner and his guests. Each deck offers exclusive panoramic views to be enjoyed in complete privacy in the outdoor relax zones and thanks to the large semi-circular, full-height, opening windows. The Benetti Vision 145’ is a yacht well-suited to long journeys in complete comfort.
The layout of the Vision 145' emphasizes a smooth flow between internal and external spaces that maximises panoramic views. This semi-custom vessel is designed for long oceanic voyages and incorporates five guest staterooms across four decks.
Two decks are located above the main deck and one below. With abundant space for its size, the Vision 145' series incorporates an owner’s suite on the main deck and four guest staterooms on the lower deck - two double cabins and two singles. There are also accommodations for a crew of nine.
- A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE DELIVERY OF A NEW BENETTI VISION 145 IN 12 MONTHS! Vision 145’ fully represents the Italian taste and Benetti construction philosophy. Completely innovated exterior design, with an all new concept. Interiors from inside created to guarantee absolute comfort and complete relaxation for the yacht owner and his guests. Each deck offers exclusive panoramic views to be enjoyed in complete privacy, both from the outdoor relax zones and thanks to the large semi-circular full height, opening windows. Vision 145’ is a yacht well-suited to long journeys in complete comfort. The Benetti Vision 145' follows in the success of the Classic series and offers a displacement hull in plastic reinforced by fibreglass. The successful design team of Stefano Righini and Francois Zuretti are again onboard for the design of this luxury superyacht that utilises a constructive logic usually reserved for vessels of larger dimensions. The layout of the Vision 145' series emphasises a smooth flow between internal and external spaces that maximises panoramic views. This semi-custom vessel is designed for long oceanic voyages and incorporates five guest staterooms across four decks. Two decks are located above the main deck and one below. With ample space for its size, the Vision 145' series incorporates an owner’s suite on the main deck and four guest staterooms on the lower deck; two double cabins and two single. There are also nine sleeping spots for the crew. The semi-custom range features GRP hull and superstructure construction that allows the vessel to cruise at 14.5 knots and reach a maximum speed of 15 knots. A range of 4,000 nautical miles is possible when cruising at 12 knots. The superyacht is powered by two Caterpillar 3508B 1,300 horsepower engines.
- Benetti Quality - 140 years of history, close to 300 boats built, over 300,000 sq m of production facilities at six boatyards in Italy and 27 yachts under construction at the present time, including a 90-meter mega yacht. These facts and figures unambiguously demonstrate the momentum of Benetti’s growth and Clients’ unrestrained confidence in the brand. It is a success story confirmed by the ranking drawn up by the prestigious international magazine Show Boats International which, for the ninth year running, has crowned Benetti as the world’s leading builder of Custom Mega Yachts. For Benetti, building yachts means carrying on the tradition of innovation, style and quality that has shaped the company’s approach and culture. It means continuing to diversify production in order to satisfy the increasingly complex needs expressed by Owners throughout the world. Benetti has a time-honoured tradition in yacht building. After abandoning wood and being the first to realise the potential of composite materials for the production of super yachts, as early as the 1960s it made the transition from metal boats to the steel and aluminium used today. Today Benetti utilizes these materials, alone or combined, to design and build full-custom displacement and semi-displacement motoryachts in a broad variety of lengths from 93 feet to 90+ meters. These truly tailor made vessels embody the Owner’s idea of what a yacht should be, while retaining the Benetti family-feeling that is a natural expression of the finest Italian style and timeless elegance. This production capacity, united with world class quality, fanatical attention to detail and a perfect end result, have made Benetti a world leader and an Italian luxury yacht icon.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Paul Engle Today! 954-377-3900 | email@example.com