- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC W/ ZEUS POD DRIVE
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The new 46 Eastbay brings all the acclaimed performance, style and reliability of her predecessors - and then goes one great leap further, adding the revolutionary Zeus propulsion system from CMD. With joystick docking, pod-drive power and a range of intelligent innovations, this Eastbay is the definition of grace under power.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The new 46 Eastbay brings all the acclaimed performance, style and reliability of her predecessors - and then goes one great leap further, adding the revolutionary Zeus propulsion system from CMD. With joystick docking, pod-drive power and a range of intelligent innovations, this Eastbay is the definition of grace under power. BENEFITS OF ZEUS With the Zeus system, engine noise and vibration are significantly reduced. Exhaust is nearly eliminated by venting emissions through the propeller hubs, where the water flow takes it far back into the wake. With the optional Skyhook electronic anchor, the 46SX automatically maintains a completely stationary position, even against wind and current. This GPS-based system directs each pod drive to move and thrust as needed to hold steady. GOURMET GALLEY The standard down galley is large and open to sunlight from above, featuring a comfortable and easy-to-use cooking area with plenty of storage. Alternately, owners may opt to move the galley up and aft, creating an extremely usable space integrated right into the action on the main deck. GENEROUS MASTER CABIN The forward master features a queen island berth, generous storage at every turn, and a private en-suite head with enclosed shower. HELM DECK The standard salon layout features a large U-settee around a teak-inlay table, opposite an ample straight settee. Just forward is a comfortable helm with Stidd seat, plus a double bench seat to port. With the optional sunroof you can open up the hardtop of your 46SX with the touch of a button, making the salon even more bright and airy. SPACIOUS COCKPIT The cockpit features an aft-facing seat against the deckhouse, with the option to include a molded-in, forward-facing bench seat along the transom that also adds storage. Press a switch and the main aft salon window disappears into the bulkhead, and opens the cockpit to the salon. QUALITY COMES STANDARD Grand Banks is renowned for quality and reliability, which carries through to the equipment we install: Stidd® helm seats, Lifeline® AGM batteries, Onan® generators, Delta-T® demisters, Manship® hatches, Exalto® Wipers - the list of our top-tier suppliers goes on and on.
- Dealer Selected Options
- Twin Cummins QSC8.3 550hp with Zeus engines Layout: Galley down, two cabin, two head Cummins Zeus Pod Drive Skyhook activation -station keeping GPS interface Entertainment system, CD/DVD player with speakers, Bose premium package Salon Hatches: Port hatch to pen forward, Starboard hatch to open aft Wine cooler: Enthusiast silent 12-bottle refrigerator (located under bench seat) Refrigerator/freezer: Waeco Coolmatic MDC-110 in Utility Room Air conditioning, reverse cycle, with generator upgrade to Onan with soundshield 11.5kW 120/240V 60HZ Fabrics: Custom designer package Countertops (galley and heads),Granite, Gialllo Topazio color Prep for washer and dryer: Platform Plumbing and wiring Drainage and exhaust 220V supply in junction box with label for dryer Utility Room emergency hatch with gas-assist lift Forward-facing cockpit seat with cover Cockpit coaming upgrade Icemaker, Uline, located in cockpit Saltwater washdown with outlet at bow Inverter, Mastervolt Mass 24V/2500W-60, with remote panel and AGM battery Shore power inlet, additional, 50AMP aft, Glendinning Cablemaster with 75 ft. cable Dorade boxes, with chrome cowl vents Anti-fouling: prep bottom, barrier coat, topcoats with Micron navy blue
- Photo Note
- PROFILE PICTURE IS SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444 Charleston, SC - 843-577-3470