- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Island Packet 35 Cutter is one of the largest boats of her size and includes lots of storage. Island Packets are featured in the book "The World's Best Sailboats" by Ferenc Máté. With their very high quality construction, seaworthiness and ease of handling, the Island Packets are a very capable offshore, go anywhere yacht. It is rare to find an Island Packet 35 that is in such nice condition with low hrs and lots of up dated cruising equipment. She has air conditioning, auto pilot, frig/freezer, dingy davits, wind gen, solar panels, 2-alternators, recent chart plotter/radar, EPIRB, Offshore life raft, full enclosure, all new canvas and much more. She is in exceptional condition and will not last long. Oct 2010 survey is available.
- The Island Packet 35 is known for her exceptional livability and very large storage areas located underneath & behind the settee's also three separate hanging lockers provide plenty of storage for the cruisers or live a boards. V-Berth is forward with the large head next aft to port with a large separate shower (unusual in a yacht of this size). The main saloon has a bulkhead mounted table with storage behind it and an opposite settee. The port settee pulls out to make a double berth and also functions as the seat for her large nav station. The galley is to starboard of the companionway, and is one of the nicest ever designed for a yacht of this size. It features a huge frig/freezer & double SS sinks and great storage. The aft cabin is to the port of the companionway and has a hanging locker, cubbies for storage, opening ports and an opening overhead hatch. The 35 has excellent ventilation (with 11 opening ports and 5 opening hatches) and well designed storage.
- Adler Barbour CU200, both Air & Water-Cooled Super Coldmachine with large Evaporator(freezer) (2006) Sharp Combi Microwave oven/grill Seaward Princess 3-burner propane stove w/oven Double SS sink Hot/Cold pressure water Sprayer with saltwater to save fresh water
- B&G Wind with new masthead unit and cable (2011) B&G Depth B&G Knot/Log B&G Autopilot ACP1 (2006) B&G VHF at helm w/its own antenna B&G repeater at nav Garmin GPSMAP3205 Chart plotter at nav station (2011) Garmin GPSMAP 740s Chartplotter/Sounder at helm (2010) Garmin GMR 18 HD Digital Radar on mast (2010) ICOM IC-M502A VHF at nav station with remote command mic in cockpit and its own antenna Uniden Handheld VHF Furuno FS-1502 SSB ARC 406 EPIRB (battery needs to be replaced) 19” Flatscreen TV with DVD (2012) Blaupunkt radio with CD with speakers inside (Bose) and Cockpit WIFI + high gain omnidirectional antenna (top of mast) for excellent reception (Air802+Ubiquiti BULLET2-HP) Weems & Platt clock and barometer set
- 12-vdc and 2-110-vac systems 2-30 amp shore power cords Airmarine wind generator (nearly new) Two engine alternators for tremendous output (one w/130-amp with smart regulator for house bank and OEM alternator for engine battery) 2-Siemen 75-Watt Solar Panels Prostar 20 photovolatic controller for solar Trace 1,500-Watt inverter/ 50 amp charger (with remote) Heart Link 20 battery monitor Six -12 Volt cabin fans Starter Battery (2012) House Bank 1 Gel size 8D (2012) House Bank 2 2-Gel size 31 (2007) LED Anchor light All LED interior lights
- Yanmar 3HM35F three-cylinder fresh water-cooled diesel w/1918 Hrs New Racor 500MA2 Fuel filter/water Separator with vacuum gauge (2011) Mermaid 16,500 BTU Air Conditioning Powersurvivor 40-E Watermaker New Engine hoses 2011 New hoses for cockpit drain 2012 New water heater and hoses 2012 New mixing elbow for Yanmar 2012 High Pressure injection pump rebuilt New lift pump for Yanmar 2012 New fuel filter assy for Yanmar 2009 Single lever engine control Rack & Pinion wheel steering Macerator pump + Y-Valve for waste removal (2012)
- Sails and Rigging
- Versatile Sailplan: Cutter rig with both head sails on furlers handles easily and adapts to wide range of conditions. Yankee on Harken furler Staysail on Harken furler Full battenMainwith Dutchman flaking system Genoa and staysail have new sunbrella UVcovers (2013) All halyards led to cockpit for safety Winches serviced 2012
- Hull and Deck
- Construction: -100% hand laid fiberglass construction throughout with ISO/NPG type gelcoat for maximum durability, plus, Island Packet’s exclusive PolyClad‘ bottom gelcoat system -Hull molded in one piece w/extra strong triaxial glass for impact resistance, unified w/an engineered molded interior grid structure -Deck laminate cored w/advanced PolyCore” - a tough microsphere & resin matrix that has maximum resistance to rot & delamination -Deck hardware thru-bolted w/aluminum backup plates-Her Full Foil Keel provides directional stability offshore and provides protection for both her rudder and prop. All exterior teak refinished Jan 2013 All tempered safety glass in ports replaced 2012 35# CQR with 30’ chain and nylon rode 35# Bruce with 60’ chain and nylon rode Lewmar Electric Anchor windlass with cockpit remote, handheld wireless remote, and up/down switch at bow (2011) Built in washdown pump with Jabsco quick disconnect close to bow for anchor wash Bimini, dodger, connector, hatchcovers, sailcover, Helm cover (all new 2013) Both a Screen (needs minor mod to fit new canvas) and canvas enclosure Switlik MD2 six-man liferaft in hard canister (need certification) Closed cell cockpit cushions SS Magna Propane grill Lifesling Martek Dinghy davits + reinforced with back rail support Outboard Motor lift Edson Outboard Engine Mount Companionway screen with zipper Hatch screens Optional factory upgraded rubrail Bottom job (removed all layers of bottom paint) Trinidad SR November 2010 Hull professionally cleaned and waxed 2013 All outside teak refinished Dec 2012 Topside waxed Dec 2012
- Seller's tools and personal gear.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures, brochure, survey, or other information : (727) 492-7340 or e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org