- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid / 340-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
04/24/2014 SELLER REDUCED THE PRICE TO $27,900.
FAILING HEALTH FORCES THE SALE OF THIS BOAT
WELL CARED FOR AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1987 SEA RAY 340 SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-cid 340-hp Gas Engines with 910 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package NEW 2010 (Bimini-Top w/Full Camper-Top Enclosure), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar, Autopilot), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shafts replaced in 2011, props laser balanced, new freshwater pump, new seawatch TV antenna, new vacuflush pump motor, batteries new in 2012, new exterior striping new in 2011. Sale includes mainternance records and original owners manuals!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Sea Ray got it right back in 1984 with the introduction of the 340 Sundancer, a roomy mid-cabin cruiser with sleeping space for three couples and a smooth-riding deep-V hull. The Sundancer was considered a big boat in her day, and her blend of big boat accommodations and an affordable price struck a responsive cord with the boating public. Three floor-plans were offered during her production years, all with a private aft cabin and a forward stateroom open to the main cabin. The original layout was arranged with the dinette to starboard and a small galley and settee to port. In 1986 Sea Ray came out with a more functional interior featuring a big U-shaped galley as well as an enlarged dinette. Finally, in 1998 the island berth in the bow stateroom was replaced with a full-width queen bed and (optional) built-in entertainment center. In the cockpit, elevated helm and companion seats are to starboard, and a removable bench seat at the transom holds four adults. Removable hatches in the aft cockpit sole provide good access to the motors.
- Forward Stateroom (Island Style Berth) w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Vacuflush pump motor new in 2010 Screened Cabin Door Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Refrigerator / Freezer 3-Burner Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar (Dome Antenna) Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (NEW 2012) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-in
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Teak Bow Pulpit w/Windlass Anchor Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Bar Storage Aft of Helm Seat Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Canvas Package NEW 2010 (Bimini-Top w/Full Camper-Top Enclosure) (3) Windshield Wipers Horn NEW Shafts in 2011 Propellers Laser Balanced in 2011 New Exterior Tape Striping in 2011 Owners Manuals Maintenance Records CURRENT OWNER OF 12-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.