- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 380 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Tiara Yachts 3600 Coronet™ reflects the design, engineering and construction heritage of Tiara, with outstanding standard luxury features and optional equipment that make it a high-performing dayboat and overnighter - Dayboating at its finest.
- Dealer Selected Options
- Cummins QSB 380 HP I/B Diesel Engines Upper Cool Helm (16K BTU) Generator Onan Diesel 115V60HZ 5KW Oil Changer Macerator Waste System Washdown - Fresh Water Anchor Locker Exterior Teak Accent Package (Teak Toerail Deleted) Cockpit Carpet (2pc) Upper & Lower- Grass Cloth Electric Grill - Helm Wet Bar Teak Aft Cockpit Table and Filler Cushion that converts to Sun Pad Hardtop (Arch) with Sunroof Drop Curtain (3) piece - Sunbrella Toast Aft Curtain - Sunbrella Toast Hull Color: Imron Paint - Non Metallic: Flag Blue Hull Bottom Paint: Navy Blue Bootline Color: Medium Silver Metallic Helm Console and Dash Color: Flag Blue Cockpit Upholstery: Upgrade to Khaki (IPO two-tone) Interior Fabric: Dune Interior Ultraleather: Milkweed Galley and Head Countertop: Witch Hazel
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The second Coronet in the Tiara Yachts Coronet Series, the 3600 is a completely new dayboat, reflecting the design, engineering and construction heritage of Tiara, and offering outstanding standard features and optional equipment that will enthuse all dayboaters. Complementing the beautiful styling, fit/finish, features and detailing, the 3600 Coronet offers two drives — either Inboard or ZF Pod Drive. And a choice of power: Twin inboard Mercury 8.2 DTS/375 H.P. gas or Cummins QSB/380 H.P. diesels, or ZF pod drive with twin Cummins QSB/380 H.P. diesels. Whatever the propulsion/power choice, the 3600 offers outstanding performance, handling and maneuverability. The standard hull and deck color is Fresh White, with Carbon color bootline and helm console/dash. Optional custom hull and bootline colors are available, and the helm/dash is also available in Sand or Flag Blue color. Standards include a Tiara custom composite windshield frame with tempered safety glass and opening center vent, radar arch, 45” swim platform with built-in ladder, molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit, Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid and 2-tone exterior vinyl. The command station features the Tiara EZ Tilt-Away helm console (with full flush mount electronics capability), stainless steel tilt steering wheel and portside navigation center. The oversized upper/lower cockpit gives ample seating, including a double-wide helm seat, curved companion lounge, and twin port/starboard aft-facing mezzanine seats. An entertainment center with sink and drawer refrigerator (optional electric grill and LCD TV) is aft of the helm seat. Additional options include: Hardtop with standard sunroof or canvas soft top, lower cockpit aft transom lounge with Teak table, exterior Teak accent package (includes Teak steering wheel, Teak inlay for standard swim platform, Teak cockpit drink holder, toe rails, taft rails, companion L-lounge step treads, and deck wing handrails), upper/lower cockpit carpet, premium stereo system upgrade, exterior (4)/interior (3) pillow package, and Garmin electronics package, and additional Garmin package upgrade to include autopilot and radar. Below deck, the 3600 Coronet offers a large comfortable retreat, featuring a Teak interior (optional Maple interior also available) and solid Teak hardwood floor as well as a private forward master stateroom, full galley, aft cabin settee/2-person sleeper, and full fiberglass head with shower. The master stateroom includes a double pedestal berth (with storage under), full frame Teak tri-fold entry door, port/starboard hanging lockers and upper hullside cabinets, and 19” flat screen LCD TV (VGA or USB connection port). The galley features a Corian countertop, stainless steel undermount sink, microwave, one-burner electric cooktop, refrigerator, and upper/lower cabinet storage. The settee (optional Teak table) is convertible to a berth (includes privacy curtain), and the head includes a Corian countertop with integrated sink, mirror, storage, shower with glass door, Vacuflush toilet, and full frame wood door. Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo with cockpit remote, and Marine Air Systems 12,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information contact Eric McFarlane at 850-420-4391.