- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Cockpit motor yachts are about the best design for cruising power boats ever. You get easy boarding from the dock or tender, easy line handling for crew, aft deck patio at anchor or underway. This model was a winner for Carver: Large bridge, aft deck with hardtop, two private cabins, dinette down, air/heat and Genset. Diesel powered with relatively few hours, ‘HAMMERS’ just came out of the boatyard after a refurbishing and mechanical upgrades which included new batteries, all fluids and filters and belts changed, some new pumps, fresh bottom paint and zincs and a brand new bimini and newly covered dinette seats. Heck of a deal for south of 6 figures.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Spacious accommodations inside and out. The cockpit features a large swim platform, sliding door to the aft cabin, BBQ Grill and plenty of storage. The powder coated ladder takes you up to the aft deck. Enjoy relaxing and entertaining in your open air deck with side chairs, double salon doors, hardtop, full wet bar with refrigerator and a separate ice maker. Molded fiberglass stairs take you to the extra-large flybridge featuring a raised helm seat and raised companion seat with a double bench behind and a large forward bench. Below decks the Carver 430 provides loads of comfort. The salon is open and airy featuring a large ‘L’ shaped settee to starboard and island to port. The galley and dinette are down with the convertible dinette to starboard with newly covered cushions and a full cruising galley to port. The large forward VIP cabin features a double berth with settee, hanging lockers and drawer space. Double access door to the ensuite head with shower stall, sink vanity. The aft cabin features a walk-around, queen berth offset to port. To starboard is the ensuite head, vanity sink and stall shower. There are numerous storage compartments and a very large hanging locker, a sliding glass door in the master stateroom leads directly out to the cockpit. The interior woods are very attractive light maples throughout, mini blinds and beige carpeting. The salon and galley have a very open feeling with lots of natural light.
- Princess 3 burner electric stove w/oven Norcold full size 12v/110v refrigerator/freezer Microwave oven Coffee maker Aft deck wet bar w/Norcold refrigerator and u-line ice maker Toaster Other utensils
- Twin stainless steel fenders with capacity for 6 fenders Dock lines Fenders Lifejackets Fire extinguishers Anchor, chain Twin deck chairs Reefer on aft deck U-line ice maker on aft deck Custom varnished counter on aft deck Remote search light Swim platform with swim ladder Transom walk through door Wash down faucet on aft deck Custom console canvas cover Custom windbreakers on aft deck New Bimini top Marine air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Halon auto fire suppression system 3 bilge pumps Main salon windshield cover Radar arch Raritan electric heads BBQ grill w/cover
- Electronics and Helm
- Raytheon A65 GPS Sea Scout Interphase Forward Sonar Raytheon Ray Chart 600A Raytheon Ray 201 VHF Raytheon R41XX Raster Scan 24 mile Radar B&G Network Quad B&G GPS Plus Ritchie Compass Clarion Speaker System Maxwell Windlass Ships’ Bell 2 televisions Stereo system 11 gallon water heater
- Kohler 8 KW Genset w/approx. 1800 hrs. Duel 50 amp inlets and single 50 amp cord New 12 volt batteries Multiple 110V outlets throughout vessel
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins complete re-manufactured engines replaced original engines. Port replaced Oct., 2003 and starboard replaced May, 2005. Approximately 450 hrs on replaced engines. Engines, including Genset, were completely “Spring” commissioned recently and included all fluids replaced, all filters replaced, new batteries installed, new belts. Hour meters read approx. 1780. Air conditioning system was purged and cleaned and new intake filter installed. All thru hull fittings were cleaned and lubed. 23x26 Bronze 4 bladed props Stainless steel shafts Racor Engine Separator Primary and Secondary filters Sea Star Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Battery Charger Atwood bilge blower
- Brokers Comments
- This is surely a lot of boat for the buck. A diesel powered double cabin with a cockpit and very nice amenities. A new owners’ touch is needed and you will be all set for the coming cruising season.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.