Extended cruising in luxury and safety is the basic concept for an Outer Reef Yacht. All Outer Reef Yachts are built to open Ocean Category "A" (wave heights 18-20' and sustained winds of over 40 knots. This 63' Outer Reef is a true bluewater cruiser, powered for fuel economy and long range.
- CONSTRUCTION GENERAL
- Hand laid-up FRP hull, with PVC core sandwich construction above water line and vinylester barrier lamination for osmosis protection Hand laid-up FRP deck/house and flybridge with PVC rigid foam sandwich construction Full length longitudinal engine stringers and athwartship stringers Windows with 3/8” tempered glass in salon, ½” tempered in pilothouse Rub rails with stainless steel capping Bilge area finished smooth and coated with bright white epoxy paint Built-in swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder and rails Quiet Roll ™ integrated spray rail system SeaKits® Marine Maintenance System
- ENGINES AND MECHANICAL
- Twin Caterpillar C-9 Acert (503 bhp) diesel engines w/ ZF transmissions and electronic instruments for dual stations Generator – Northern Lights (1) 12kw and (1) 16kw ABT 12" - 16 hp hydraulic bow & stern thruster and upgrade windlass to hydraulic A/C – Cruise air 230v chilled water air conditioning system ABT Trac 220 stabilizers w/ 7.5 sq. ft. fins and dual station controls Ball-valve bronze seacocks on all through-hulls below waterline Evolution anti vibration system with soft engine mounts Fiberglass drip pans under engines Glendinning electronic engine controls for dual stations with handheld remote and three plug-ins. Exhaust – Northern Lights water-sep exhaust Maxwell HWC3500C hydraulic dual capstan/chain wheel horizontal windlass with dual anchor rollers, with foot switches on fore deck and remote controls for dual stations Oil change pump for engines and generator - two (2) Racor 1000 MA single fuel filter for main engines – (2) Racor 1000 MA single fuel filter for generator Fuel polishing system Stainless steel Aquamet 22® prop shafts (2) and (2) propellers Stainless steel rudders with bearings Stainless steel struts with bearings Steering wheel – custom Outer Reef wheel at helm in pilothouse Tides packless shaft seals with one (1) spare seal for each shaft Under water exhaust system w/ bypass and FRP mufflers Bilge blower - installed (1) under accommodation space (forward) VDO Rubber indicators - single station
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Main electric distribution panel with gauges and circuit breakers for 240v AC and 24/12v DC systems Accessible wiring raceway throughout Batteries in FRP boxes: a. Two (2) engine banks w/ two (2) 8D batteries for each bank b. One (1) house bank w/ six (6) 8D batteries c. Two (2) generator banks w/ one (1) battery in each bank. Battery chargers – one (1) 24v and one (1) 12v Battery isolators two (2) Blowers in engine room – four (4) 24v DC Blowers for head ventilation – two (2) 24v DC Converter – 24v DC to 12v DC Compasses – two (2) 4” magnetic Copper bonding system to all underwater fittings with zinc anodes Electrical outlets – 240v AC throughout, GFI outlets for heads and exterior Vimar switches and outlets throughout Engine battery interconnection system Glendinning 50 amp cablemaster w/ 75’ of cable transom w/ additional 50 amp shore power inlet 2.5kw inverter/charger (24v DC to 230v AC – 50hz) Isolation transformers 50 amp – two (2) Kahlenburg D-OA dual-trumpet air horn with compressor Lights – 24v DC chart light Lights – 24v DC courtesy/step lights throughout and automatic in wardrobe Lights – 24v DC overhead LED fixtures throughout Lights – 24v DC rope style valance at salon and staterooms Lights for engine room – LED 240v AC and 24v DC Lights – Aqua Signal navigation set of five (5) Prop shaft brushes – two (2) Shoreline power transfer rotary switches
- ENGINE ROOM
- Acoustically insulated, lined with sound absorbing material Edura coin dot flooring in engine room Fireboy fire suppression system, including both intake and outlet air shutdown system with aluminum louvers Fresh water hose bibb Lights – LED 240v AC and 24v DC Outlets – 240v AC GF with waterproof cover Stainless steel safety rails around engines and transmissions Two watertight bulkheads Watertight aluminum engine room doors w/ sight windows
- Cabinets on starboard side – FRP U-Line fridge and ice maker on flybridge Davit - Sea Star 1300lb/600KGS 4 way hydraulic control with rotating base, luff, lift and fixed arm (10.4 ft) Exclusive Deluxbridge™, full beam width all the way fwd. above the pilothouse Bench seat L-shape FRP with storage beneath and FRP fixed table on port side Instrument console molded FRP Two (2) deck lights Safety rails – SS on flybridge/boat deck Hatch and stairs down to pilothouse Steering wheel SS Destroyer Stidd helm seat, model 500 Slimline series w/ powder coated base & naugahyde Sunbrella®* furniture fabric for flybridge cushions Venturi windscreen with SS grab rails Hard top over flybridge Sliders for FB table Stidd seat 500N Slimline low back helm with naugahyde seat and powder coated base Working lights - two (2) halogen lights with FRP cover on radar arch Teak on deck at fore section of flybridge
- EXTERIOR IN GENERAL
- Anchors – (1) 75 lb plow type polished SS (1) 95 lb plow type polished SS Maxwell dual capstan/chain wheel horizontal windlass with dual anchor rollers, 300' of 3/8 ht chain, and 2nd chain locker. Anchor chute/roller – dual SS at bow Chain counters (4) Maxwell, model 560 for dual windlasses at dual stations Bottom: two (2) coats of black antifouling paint over five (5) coats of epoxy primer Deck: white gelcoat with beige color non-skid Exterior lighting, Imtra LED Gate doors at foredeck, both sides on aft deck and to swim platform, FRP Hatch – SS framed plexi-glass on fore deck Hatch – flush FRP over chain locker Hawser holes – SS with cleats Hull and deck house side: white color gelcoat Windshield wipers (3) Exalto dual speed self parking with wash down system Portlights – SS framed tempered glass with screens Safety package: U.S. Coast Guard safety package included Sunbrella* @ furniture fabric for Portuguese seats (* included in décor allowance) Swim ladder on swim platform is SS and removable Teak swim platform extended by 12" U-rails – 2” removable SS on swim platform Weather tight doors on both sides of pilothouse and transom – FRP Aft deck bench seat with storage beneath - FRP Aft deck teak table with sliders Teak on aft deck Breast plate SS on bow Covers: Stamoid covers for BBQ, windlass, Portuguese seating, flybridge and aft deck seating. Webblon covers for wheelhouse windows. Handrail SS on top of bulwark on port side, stbd side and Portuguese Handrail SS on transom and gate door Searchlight - ACR model #100D (24vdc) with dual station controls Wet bar cabinet on aft deck Wing doors on aft deck - Port & Stbd Drawer fridge on aft deck
- INTERIOR IN GENERAL
- Galley window with option to open Soap dispenser at galley sink Galley appliances: LG 567L side x side refrigerator w/ ice & water Fisher Paykel dishwasher LG 600mm Touch Control Ceran cooktop LG 600mm 7 function oven LG Solardom under counter SS multifunction light wave oven Granite countertop in galley and heads w/ Kohler sinks Heads and shower floors Mosaic tumbled marble floors Cushion w/ muslin cover for berths and seats Drawers finished with Formica, including full extension guides Hanging lockers with automatic lighting Headliner – removable foam backed vinyl Light valance in salon and staterooms L-shaped settee in salon with 5” foam seats Reading lights in master stateroom, Cantalupi chrome Reading lights in VIP, guest and crew staterooms, Cantalupi chrome Salon to include: entertainment center, (1) free standing coffee table & (1) end table Satin varnish on interior teak Shower lighting – Imtra LED Shower wall panel is white FRP Stidd helm seat, model 500N Slimline low back series with powder coated base & naugahyde Teak and wenge trim cabin sole at galley, pilothouse and heads Teak cabin doors and cabinet doors Teak veneer panel/vinyl coverings on bulkhead Wallpaper on walls in heads Bosch washer and dryer in Lazarette Broan 380mm automatic trash compactor SS in Lazarette Nutone Central vacuum system with additional outlets Euro Interior by Ken Freivokh
- PLUMBING AND TANKAGE
- Bilge high water alarm system with warning panel at pilothouse Bilge pumps – four (4) automatic 24v DC and emergency bilge suction on engine Cleanout and sight gauge for tanks Faucets – Grohe single level mixing taps for sinks at galley, head and shower Fresh water faucet in engine room Fresh water pump, two (2) Headhunter model XR-124, w/ accumulator tank, 24v DC Fuel manifold system SS (supply & return) Rigid fresh water pipes and color coded copper fuel lines Shore water inlet on transom Shower sump pumps – two (2) automatic 24v DC Tank gauge for fuel and water tanks Tankage – two (2) 500 gallon fuel tanks in engine room, plus two (2) 150 gallon fuel tanks in lazarette with valving and plumbing Tankage - holding tank capacity: 100 gallons FRP with two (2) macerator pumps Tankage – water tank capacity: 300 gallons stainless steel with two (2) freshwater pumps Toilets – two (2) Tecma 24v electric marine with y-valves and sanitary hose for all discharge plumbing Water Maker - 1800 gallon per day (75 per hour) model RO "Max Q" Transom shower in recessed box with hot and cold supply Wash down outlets fresh water on fore deck, aft deck and f/b Wash down salt water pump w/ outlet on fore deck Water heater with heat exchanger – 76 lts
- ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION
- Three (3) Raymarine E120 wide Multi Function Displays – two (2) Pilothouse and one (1) Flybridge Raymarine Seatalk High Speed Network Hub Raymarine DSM 300 Sounder module Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS transducers Raymarine B260 Fishfinder 1 KW transducer Raymarine Seatalk NG transducer pods (Wind/Depth/Speed) Raymarine Through-hull bronze ultrasonic speed transducer Raymarine Through- hull bronze long stem depth transducer Raymarine Forward facing wind transducer Raymarine Open array 4kW radar scanner Digital Super HD Raymarine i70 multifunction instruments Pilothouse and Flybridge Raymarine T400 thermal imaging camera with joystick controller Raymarine Ray 218E VHF radio w/2 nd station Microphone for Flybridge Raymarine Hailer Horn Raymarine AIS 650 Transceiver Raymarine Autopilot SPX-30 course computer Two (2) Raymarine P70R Colour Pilot control heads Raymarine Autopilot Hydraulic pump Two (2) Raymarine Sat60 domes (satellite TV and satellite phone) Raymarine Sat60 satellite TV receiver with Australian LNB Raymarine Cam 100 Bullet cameras Volo Next G voice and data system with wireless router Uniden Satellite phone Audio Visual Salon Samsung UA40D-6600 40" Smart TV Bose V25 audio system with iPod dock Samsung BD-D6900A Blu-ray system Foxtel pay TV Master Stateroom Samsung UA32D6000 32" TV Samsung BD-D6900A Blu-ray system Foxtel pay TV VIP Stateroom Samsung UA22D-5010 22" TV Fusion Audio MS-AV600 DVD/CD/AM/FM head unit Flybridge Bose SA3 amplifier with remote Sonance speakers Aft Deck Bose SA3 amplifier with remote Sonance speakers
- BROKER'S REMARKS
- Outer Reef 630 LRMY 63-057 is the first of the new contemporary Ken Freivokh Design interiors delivered to Australia. With approximately 40hrs (sea trialling and commissioning hours only) on the main engines since arrival, this represents a fantastic opportunity to immediately purchase a new Outer Reef without having to wait for the build time. With extensive options and upgrades, this vessel is turn-key and ready for cruising. Set up for coastal and offshore cruising, features include 503hp Caterpillar C-9s , an additional generator and additional AGM house battery capacity, hydraulic bow and stern thruster, hydraulic dual capstans/chain wheels, additional fuel tankage, uprated ABT-TRAC stabiliser fins, Chilled water air conditioning, redundancy on fresh water and black water pumps, full Raymarine electronics and navigation system, Sharp/Bose entertainment system, laid Teak on Flybridge and Aft Deck, Sat TV (Foxtel) and Sat Phone, an innovative accommodation layout for six persons, and clears fitted to Flybridge. Please call Andrew Coffey on +61 (0)416 045 142 to arrange an inspection.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.