- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12-V 2000
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2005 58' Donzi Express Sport Fisherman. Originally built as the winning "Owls Nest" this 58' Donzie racked up impressive victory in the South Florida Sailfish Tournament circuit. She has been maintained with an open check book by a fastidious captain and demanding owner. With her recent yard service she is ready to give her next owner trouble free use. She is offered at 1/2 replacement cost by an earnest seller.
Not for Sale to US Residents while in US Waters
- The finest Donzi 58' Express Sportfish ever built! CARPE MOMENTUM is designed for Tournament Fishing with speed to get out to the fishing grounds first wtih all the luxury appointments of a large yacht, along with all the AV systems and Navigational Systems. CARPE MOMENTUM has a full-time Captain, plus a full-time crew from a larger yacht, as care takers. The owner has outfitted this boat to ensure that she has all the comforts of a Super Yacht with the capabilities to land the winning fish! Her Crestron System Controllers have been updated to I-Pad Controllers and an apple TV server has been added.
- Vessell Walkthrough
- The detailed craftsmanship is apparent in the Cockpit teak and brightwork, which features a fantastic Blue Water Fighting Chair and a Live Baitwell integrated in the transom. The foredeck has a teak toe rail and above is a full Pipe Welders Tuna Tower with Outriggers and all equipment listed herein. Unique to CARPE MOMENTUM is the extravagant sunning cushion on the bow, which makes this boat dual purpose as a fishing and cruising machine. Cape Momentum has served as a yacht tender for the twin trinitys "Carpe Diem". The Main Salon offers interior comfort with an exceptional 360° visual, so you can be a part of the outside action and excitement. To starboard is a luxury couch with leather cushions and doubles as a large bed. To Port is the Hi/Low Apple TV and couch that seats three (3) adults comfortably. Also to Port is the Helm with Captains Chair and opposite, to Starboard, is a bench/couch that houses Freezers underneath. Step down into the Galley for a nice dinette for four (4) to Starboard. To Port are two (2) day beds and AV Systems. Moving forward is the head and a double bunk stateroom. The Master stateroom is in the Bow with a full Head to Starboard.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine room access from cockpit via a two-part lockable hatch. 2x MTU 12-V 2000 Series Engines, 1500 hp The boat will cruise at 1750 RPM and burn 95 gallons an hour and speed of 28.5 kts. • New Exhaust from the Turbo's up • New Starter on Port
- Electrical System
- Northern Lights 25kW Generator Generator Hours: As of 10 Feb 2013:: 5277 approx. hrs.
- Navigation Equipment
- • 4x Furuno MU 120C • Northstar 600i Autopilot repeater • Simrad AP28 • Furuno RD 30 • Nobletech 2011 Charts (just updated) with VEI computer • 2x ICOM M602 • Furuno AIS FA 150 Furuno LCD • Sounder FCV1200L • Radar: Tower 5208 Garmin • Furuno MU 120 - FCV 1200L Depth Finder • Trim Tabs controls • Elbex Video Cameras in Cockpit for Riggers That Record to 3 HDV Sony Recorders • Garmin 5208 Chart Plotter in Tower
- • Gaggenau Range • GE Profile Convection Oven / Microwave • Cospolich Refrigerator • Raritan Icemaker
- Audio & Visual Equipment
- AV Systems: • Crestron Systems throughout • Apple TV System in Main Salon • Harmon and Kardon Receiver runs all sound; Speakers throughout; $20,000 system • Denon CD Player, • Sharp LCD TV 42-inch • Sharp LCD 18-inch in Galley • Sharp LCD 18-inch in Master • Master has independent Bose System I-PAD Controlers for Crestron System
- Optional Equipment
- • Blue Water Fighting Chair with Rocket Launchers • Bait Well plus one Live Well • Two (2) Remote Teaser Reels • Two (2) Skylights in the Main Salon Ceiling • Hydraulic Window in Center Windshield • Two (2) Bosch Instant Hot Water heaters • Two (2) Freshwater Pumps • Over $90,000 spent on Leather Decor • Covers for absolutely everything on the boat
- Owner's personal effects.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.