- 26 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 5.70 XSI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
If you are looking for a super clean one-owner 26 Regal 2665 commodore, you have found it! Only 80 original hours on her Volvo Penta 5.70xsi 320 hp engine. This boat is a great weekender for a small family and is equipped like a much larger boat and includes A/C, heat, private head with shower, galely with refrigerator, cook top burner, microwave, TV, DVD player and the list goesion! Sleeps 4 comfortably and is ready for a new owner.
- Kenwood stereo CD/Sirius ready Compass Raymarine VHF Sharp TV, LCD Flatscreen DVD/CD player Cockpit speakers GPS Chartplotter Raymarine RC 435i
- Inside Equipment
- Electric bilge pump Battery charger Airconditioning - with reverse cycle heat Hot water Oven (single burner electric stove top) Microwave oven Electric head - Vacuflush with holding tank Refrigerator
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Westerbeke generator
- Outside Equipment Extras
- Cockpit cushions - and large foredeck cushion Cockpit table Swimming ladder Cockpit shower - with hot water Electric windlass Bimini Top
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With an 8-foot, 6-inch beam and weighing under 7,000 pounds, the trailerable 2665 allows you to portage to places unknown once again. The aft cockpit features a pair of facing bench seats, which can easily handle a party of six. With the release of a few pins, the seating transitions into a two-person sun lounge for those looking to take it a little slower. Forward you'll find a double helm seat, with the captain and first mate having their own flip-up bolsters. The ergonomic helm is functional with all the ship's systems within easy reach, and the backlit and clearly labeled rocker switches keep drivers in control. Molded-in steps provide safe accessibility to the foredeck should you have to dock in unexpected inclement weather.It is hard to imagine that a trailerable cruiser can comfortably accommodate a family of four for more than a day or two; but the cabin of the 2665 defies this notion. For starters, the aft cabin's berth is an incredible 80 x 76 inches -- that's 16 inches wider than a standard queen. The V-berth seating arrangement converts quickly to a berth but also provides room for storage beneath the seating -- leaving the cabin uncluttered while providing room for supplies. Weeklong crusaders will thoroughly enjoy the spacious stand-up head with VacuFlush toilet. Add in a large, fully-equipped galley with generous countertop space and storage, and this 26 is ready to go anywhere for any length of time. Her sea keeping ability is second to none, thanks to Regal's OceanTrac hull design. With a sharp angle of entry, it doesn't matter whether you're quartering the waves or taking them head on; the 2665 will land soft and dry. And with the transom's 20 degree deadrise angle carried all the way forward to amidships, she tracks straight and true in sloppy conditions as well.
- Regal 2665 Commodore Captain's Report
- Some time ago there was a television commercial for soap products proclaiming “ours does what theirs does for a lot less.” As it pertains to boats, it could easily be changed to “with a lot less” in the case of Regal’s 2665. So proud of this boat is Regal, the company was compelled to name it the Commodore. Consider the reasons why: design, style, function, handling, efficiency, and room. The abundant elbowroom is the result of Regal’s attention to providing usable space on all sizes of its fleet. Passengers will question your ruler when they learn the 2665 is 29’ 2” long. There’s that much room! You couldn’t find a more functional boat in its class. Here’s a 25-footer with a stainless anchor roller and a line locker. Doublewide helm seats should have double leaning bolsters, and the Commodore 2665 does. She features facing bench seats, the aft of which folds for sunning or overnights, a refreshment center with sink and 25-quart cooler, and a transom door which separate the integrated swim platform with three individual storage lockers. The companionway has two built-in steps and a walkthrough windshield for foredeck access made easy. Down below design and function meet at the marriage alter. The bow features a U-shaped dinette for a meal and a large double berth with the table lowered and cushions in place for sleeping. The roomy hanging locker is cedar-lined and lit, as is the overhead. Note the carbon monoxide detector, smart. There’s also another in the aft cabin which has screened portholes for ventilation. The galley is equipped with a single electric burner stove, 12V refrigerator and sink with variable position faucet. With its eight and a half foot beam and Volvo 5.7 Gxi engine producing up to 320-hp. At no time during operation does this craft indicate sliding or tenderness. The 2665 got up on plane in 5.9 seconds and had a best cruise of 22.9 knots at 3500 rpm. It only takes the 2665 11.8 seconds to reach 30 mph so confidence in your heading is a must. Weighing in at 5,351 pounds and carrying 74 gallons of fuel this weekender can cover 136 nautical miles at its ideal cruising speed. While many manufacturers have answered the buyer’s call for vessels with multi-use capabilities, none seem to match this package for its roominess, practical features and efficient performance. With a base price of $73,967, the competition will be hard pressed to do what Regal has done…with a lot less.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.