- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
KEY'D UP has the popular 3 stateroom, 2 head layout. She is READY TO CRUISE with stabilization system, twin Lehmans, 2 generators, etc. Please see the "Updates & Additions (since 2012)" section of this listing, which includes: bow thruster, hydraulic steering, electronics, updated lower teak decks and much, much more!
- Accommodations & Layout
- The salon features an L-settee to starboard with a teak yachtsman hi-lo table with a drop leaf. Just forward is the dry bar with icemaker and bottle & glass racks. To port is the entertainment center locker and a side deck access door. Forward is the galley with Grunert refrigeration, new 2012 3-burner Force 10 stove with oven, overhead dish lockers and more. Across from the galley, the lower helm station offers full instrumentation and a door accessing the starboard side deck. Aft is the full-beam master stateroom accessed by steps down from the salon. The master has a centerline full walkaround berth with storage below including a large chart storage drawer, large hanging locker forward to port, 13-drawer bureau, vanity/writing desk with bench and emergency hatch to cockpit. In the forward starboard corner is the private master head with stall shower, sink, head, medicine cabinet and linen locker. There is a 12” x 12” Bomar hatch in the shower for light and ventilation. The VIP stateroom is forward with V-berth and filler, hanging locker and 12 storage drawers providing generous storage space. Just aft and to starboard is the guest stateroom with twin athwartship berths with drawers under each berth and a hanging locker between. The guest head is aft and to starboard with stall shower, sink, vanity and head. The engine room can be accessed from the forward cabin companionway or from under the salon sole. There is standing headroom, teak grate floor, teak workbench, tool storage and additional storage drawers. Access to engines, gen sets and all systems is well thought out.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 225hp Lehman 225T diesels w/ approx. 4500 hours Onan 15kW generator Northern Lights 5kW generator Marquipt electric dinghy davit Ideal windlass New fuel tanks (880 gallons), approx. 2010 MarineAir air conditioning Electric heads Gyro Gale 4 fin Stabilizers, inspected & upgraded by manufacturer 2013 Both heads rebuilt & replumbed; new macerators Replaced windshield wipers and washers Propellers reconditioned, shafts replaced, new cutters Synchronizer, non-operational
- New Electronics: Dual Raymarine ST60 depth sounder with separate transducer Dual Garmin 5212 touchscreen chart plotters Garmin Black Box sonar package Garmin XM Satellite Weather package Garmin GMR 18 4 Kw 36 mile radar package Garmin VHF 200 Series VHF radio package w/ DSC Dual Clarion stereo systems with XM radio Shakespeare HD TV antennae package with amplifier Garmin GM10 NMEA2000 Digital Instrument At lower helm: Garmin radar (displays on Garmin 5212; movable to flybridge helm) Robertson AP 20 connected to new hydraulic steering & Garmin system Northstar 952X GPS plotter Danforth compass Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF Fireboy control (LEDs replaced, system inspected & certified; other fire extinguishers Aug 2012) Rayline searchlight control Gyro Gale Pneumatic Stabilizer control Raymarine ST60 Discreet depth and speed/log (totally separate depth sounding system with separate transducer; Speed log function included in Garmin 5212) Windlass control Bow thruster control new Joystick steering new At flybridge helm: Robertson AP 20 autopilot Garmin VHF 200 Raymarine ST60 Discreet depth sounder Datamarine speed/log Windlass control Searchlight control Bilge pump alarm lights Bow thruster control new Joystick steering new
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Ideal windlass with Bruce 30 and 60 Kg anchors Lower teak decks, updated Teak weather decks, updated Marquipt electric dinghy davit Large open flybridge with bimini Aft companionway dodger
- Upgrades & Additions (since 2012)
- Bow thruster Hydraulic steering (replaced cable steering) Joy sticks Isinglass on bridge Bimini top aft bridge Force 10 Propane stove (three burner) with oven and broiler Propane grill Microwave Inverter Tank Tender system Amped high power wireless network 660mW adaptor Captain's chair Screens for windows (all windows open, except over galley sink) (3) 8D AGM batteries, replaced 2013 (2) Lead acid batteries, replaced 2013 Small refrigerator/freezer added on bridge Replaced ammeters with voltmeters on engines Added rudder indicator on bridge Inspected all fire extinguishers/ replaced where necessary Clothes washer/dryer Changed outlets to GFCI Epoxy barrier (4 coats) on bottom West Marine 6-man liferaft Fiberglass boarding steps Electronics Both heads rebuilt & replumbed; new macerators Replaced windshield wipers and washers Propellers reconditioned, shafts replaced, new cutters
- KEY'D UP has the popular 3 stateroom, 2 head layout. She is READY TO CRUISE with stabilization system, twin Lehmans, 2 generators, etc. Please see the "Updates & Additions (since 2012)" section of this listing, which includes: bow thruster, hydraulic steering, electronics, updated lower teak decks and much, much more!
- Owners personal belongings. A complete list will be supplied at time of purchase.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID: SF