- 65 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Crewless is powered by CAT C30 main engines with just over 400 hours, plus an extended engine warranty until May 2013. She is also equipped with two (2) 23KW Kholer generators with just over 500 hours.
The boat sits at Pier 66 and is easy to show.
Not for sale to US citizens while in US waters.
- Engine & Mechanical
- Main Engines – Twin CAT C30s @1550Hp/ea – 417 hours Extended engine warranty until May 2013 Two (2) Kholer 28W generators – 471 hours/513 hours Fuel polisher system Fuel transfer pump to allow fuel to be pumped port to starboard and starboard to port Aquamiser 800gpd watermaker – fully automated from salon Reverso 6-way oil changer, 1200gal – main engines, generators and transmission Overboard discharge system
- Master Stateroom 42” TV & DVD plus DirecTV DVR Bose surround sound system with subwoofer HMY custom pillow-top mattress His & hers heads VIP stateroom – 20” TV & DVD and DirecTV DVR Guest stateroom – 15” TV & DVD Crews quarters with air conditioning, head and shower
- 30” flat screen TV on electric lift system DirecTV DVR Surround sound stereo system Stowaway bed Central vacuum system
- French door style refrigerator with bottom freezer drawer Standard size oven and range Deep, double size stainless steel sink Dishwasher Trash compactor Washer/dryer
- Deck & Exterior
- Hydraulic swim platform in teak 13’ Besenzoni 1500lb davit Exterior cushions upgraded to Sunbrella material Dual forward shorepower connectors Fresh and saltwater washdown Maxwell 4000V anchor windlass with capstan Side deck access doors Bottom paint done January 2012
- Wood table Dual cockpit capstan winches Cockpit side and rear sunshades TV (removable)
- New bridge enclosure – Strataglass Upgraded captain’s chair Air conditioning Wetbar Double grill Ice maker Table TV Carpeting Upgraded Clarion CMDI with video, networked Ten (10) JL Audio exterior speakers Two (2) Sub Zero 10” subwoofers Two (2) JL Audio 900W amps Sirius satellite radio
- Flybridge Helm
- CAT engine monitors Two (2) Raymarine displays – E120 & E80 Wireless remote control steering GPS/Radar Depth Sounder Forward locking sonar, networked Automatic Identification System (AIS) Bow and stern thruster controls Autopilot with wireless remote Fuel monitor Rudder angle monitor Maxwell chain counter Icom M602 VHF Back-up Furuno RD30 – position, depth, speed, temperature
- Lower Helm
- CAT engine monitors Raymarine E120 display Autopilot with hand held remote control Furuno RD-30 Icom M602 VHF Electric pilothouse door
- Communication & Audio/Visual Equipment
- Denon 4300 Pro Salon stereo receiver networked through boat and over internet Wi-Fi receiver with wireless router on board Two (2) AppleTVs, networked KVH satellite Three (3) DirectTV DVR receivers KVH Tracphone with phone installed
- Fuel – 1200 gallons Freshwater – 240 gallons Holding – 114 gallons
- Safety Equipment
- 406 Epirb mounted on bridge Full complement of safety equipment (minus life raft)
- 14’ Carib 2006 Yamaha 4S 75hp outboard motor Center console with custom arch Stereo and depth sounder Halogen docking lights
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Not for sale to US citizens while in US waters.
- Please contact Steve Martin for further details. Office: (954) 607-1377 Mobile: (954) 849-3811 Steve@yachtblue.net