- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Sea Wings III is well maintained and in great condition. The flybridge is equipped for entertaining with wet bar, grill, refrigerator and ice maker. Move down a floating staircase from the bridge to an inviting and comfortable salon. The galley has a full-size refrigerator and oven. An auxiliary fuel tank allows for extended cruising time, plus a Zodiac tender with Yamaha outboard is included.
Sea Wings III sits at Pier 66 and is easy to show.
- Engine & Mechanical
- Main Engines - Twin MTU 12V2000 @675Hp/ea (1250 hrs) Fuel Polisher Auxiliary fuel tank Kholer 28W generator Dual forward shorepower connectors Overboard discharge system
- Master Stateroom 32” TV & DVD with DirecTV receiver Bose surround sound system with subwoofer Lengthened master stateroom berth with custom mattress His & hers heads VIP stateroom – 25” TV & DVD Guest stateroom – 15” TV & DVD Crews quarters with air conditioning, head and shower
- 32” plasma screen TV on electric lift system DirecTV receiver Surround sound stereo system Intercom system
- Jenn-Air side-by-side refrigerator/freezer KitchenAid microwave Miele dishwasher Cuisinart built-in coffee maker Washer/dryer
- Stereo Air conditioning Wet Bar Grill Ice maker Refrigerator Wood inlay table Carpet
- Audio/Visual & Communication Equipment
- Sony Digital Cinema amplifier with 5-disc changer KVH dome /DirecTV with two (2) receivers Sirius radio
- Navigation & Electronics
- Three (3) Northstar 6000i GPS/chartplotter displays Simrad APZZ autopilot Icom M602 VHF ACR RCL 110D spotlight
- Fuel – 1400 gals (including auxiliary fuel tank) Freshwater – 240 gals Holding – 114 gals
- Deck & Exterior
- Hardtop with canvas enclosure Side deck access doors Teak decking in cockpit and swim platform Dual cockpit capstan winches Freshwater only washdown Tender cradle
- 10’ Zodiac with 40hp Yamaha 4S
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Steve Martin for further details. Office: (954) 607-1377 Mobile: (954) 849-3811 Steve@yachtblue.net