- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WARRANTY UNTIL JUNE 2016
This 2009 34’ Bonadeo® Center Console with twin 300HP Mercury Verados is a sportfisherman’s dream. She has remaining engine warranty until June 30, 2016. Bonadeo® boats are renowned for being the softest riding center console on the ocean. The boats they construct consist of a composite designed hull and superstructure. Their boats are constructed utilizing Vacuum bagging and a Resin Infusion process consisting of Epoxy and/or Vinyl Ester resins, Kevlar, Carbon Fiber, Biaxial Fiberglass and Composite core. No expense or time is spared for a Bonadeo®. Bonadeo® Boats are built for a lifetime of safe quality boating. Bonadeo® incorporates many features normally reserved for larger sportfish models. A full head is located in the center console with matched teak cabinetry, and trim, other thoughtful features include: a separate fully finished pump room, painted bilges, structural bulkheads, transom livewell, central drain systems directing water overboard bypassing bilges, ABYC certified electrical panels with spark suppression, and high water alarms. The steering pod, hull cap, and transom cap are finished in teak adding a beautiful touch to your custom built center console. The Bonadeo® 34's VARIABLE WARPED INVERTED BELL hull design is combined with a sharp Carolina-type entry forward for breathtaking performance and stability. This is your chance to own the boat of a lifetime.
- Standard Features
- Fresh water wash down Sea water wash down Fresh water head, with back up sea water valve 2, 2000 GPH bilge pumps Ultra safety Systems Bilge pump Switches High water alarm 4 Battery’s AGM Optima( 2 engine, 2 house) 2 rod lockers Fwd. Seating QL trim tabs Blue silicon hose Central drain system Teak Pod Teak Covering Boards Custom Tackle Center Hard top with integrated running lights Electric Panel with Spark Suppression Enclosure All lighting systems are LED Under gunwale LED Lights One 12 volt under gunwale outlet Battery Charger Raritan Tank Monitor, Holding and Fresh Water Holding Tank Discharge pump Fish-box Pump Racor fuel water filter-separators Hydraulic Steering w/ Dual Rams / Mercury Verado Steering
- 2-Garmin GPSMAP 5215 T/S Chartplotters GSD22 1 KW Sounder/Transducer Garmin XM Weather and Audio Garmin GHC Helm Control/Autopilot Standard VHF with remote mic Clarion AM/FM CD with remote VHF Antena AM/FM Antenna JL Audio 7.7 Speakers Smart Craft by Verado Ocean LED Spreader lights Ocean LED UW Lights LED Courtesy lighting Ocean LED Camera Charles 20 Amp Battery Charger 12volt DC Switch Control Panel QL Trim Tabs with Manual and Auto Trim functions
- Large Livewell with Raritan Tank Monitors Custom Tackle/ Rigging Station 520 Qt Built in Cooler Sailfish Outriggers with Under top swivel bases
- Comfort and Interior
- Day head Matched Teak Storage Cabinets on white background Custom Floor, Flat Finish / Non-Skid Fwd bilge area, additional Storage Area white Gloss finish
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.