The original owner 290 Pilot is an amazing center console. This Everglades will get you offshore and back in total comfort with diesel heat for the chilly days. Ready to go! Offers encouraged!
- Hull warranty is transferable, closed molded Ramcap construction process, no wood, all composite closed cell foam flotation, Sea foam green hull color.
- (3) batteries with charger, diesel heater
- Icom M-304 VHF (2) Raymarine C-120 wide screen radar, GPS, fishfinder, Raymarine ST70 autopilot, Clarion stereo.
- Center console with maximum comfort, dual helm seats, bench seat forward of console, full bow seating with cushions, fold away aft seat, enclosed marine head in console with holding tank and macerator, fresh water sink and shower in head.
- Fiberglass hard top with aluminum powder coated frame, 4 stereo speakers in hardtop, locking rod storage, transom rod holders, 34 gallon livewell, tackle center aft of console seats, fully enclosed helm with sliding fiberglass doors, gas shock assisted opening rear window, six tackle drawers,storage under bow seats, windlass, anchor, docklines. safetey gear, and much more!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.