- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This beautiful Owners version Lagoon 420 has never been chartered and has twin Yanmar 40 hp engines w/sail drives. This is a great layout that is hard to beat! The entire port side provides the owner with spacious and luxurious accomodations including a queen berth, ensuite head and shower area, comfortable sofa and generous cabinets. The other 2 cabins also have queen berths and ensuite heads. You will enjoy the panoramic view from the large saloon and galley up. You will enjoy spending time in the outside living space in the hardtop covered cockpit with easy helm acess, and spacious foredeck. The raised helm station provides tremendous visibilty. Electric winches make life alot easier!
She has many valuable additional features such as a Watermaker, Liferaft, Sea Anchor and an motor lifting davit. She also has a comprehensive electronics package as you would expect on such a fine vessel.
Only 200 hours on the engines, this beautiful cat has been lightly used and is already in the Caribbean waitng for you!
PLEASE NOTE This is a preliminary listing. Actual photos of ML Lee will be avaialble soon!
- Cockpit useable as outdoor salon, accessible via a stern walkway connecting both transoms Hard top bimini with integral lighting Self bailing cockpit with teak grate Helm station on starboard roof bulkhead including: motor throttle controls, motor control panels, steering compass, room for electronic instrument installation, leather covered steering wheel, double helm seat with cushions, access steps from cockpit with s/s handrail, 3 line storage compartments Steering system: cable steering, composite shaft rudders, emergency tiller U-shape seating area with generator & technical compartment Varnished wooden cockpit table interchangeable with salon coffee table 1 Aft cockpit seat locker 1 Port cockpit propane locker 1 Large storage area under steering station. 2 Cockpit storage shelves
- Golden pear tinted varnished marine ply laminate interior woodwork and Hardwood-style laminate floor OWNERS version: 3 cabins, 3 electric heads, 3 separate showers. Port hull Owner's cabin has Queen berth, hanging locker, storage cabinets, sofa, bookshelves, ensuite head with separate shower. Large panoramic view salon with glass sliding door and lock Standing headroom: 2.05m / 6' 9" 12V halogen salon overhead lights Seating for 8 people Settee converts to double berth Galley features large fridge and separate freezer, propane stove and oven. Varnished wood coffee table that can be swapped with large wooden cockpit table. Storage under settee 2 opening hatches in forward vertical roof windows
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Twin 40 hp Yanmar diesels installed in 2011 to replace orignal Hybrid motors, 200hrs each 23KW Onan Genset Backlit 12 V Electrical panel LCD display with: voltmeter, amp-meter, water level gauge, diesel level gauge, low level alarm for diesel and water tanks. Dual a/c systems Watermaker Cabin fans 1 Generator start battery: 12V - 70 Amp 2 House batteries: 12V - 140 Amp 1 Battery charger 72V/12V 40A for the house batteries 220V/110V AC circuit including: shore power inlet and cord, AC electrical panel with voltmeter, 1 AC outlet per cabin, 1 AC outlet in galley, 1 AC outlet in salon Engine access under aft cabin beds Motor shut off at helm station Double motor throttle control at helm station Motor compartment sound insulation Motor compartment air intake on aft crossbeam 12V Air exhaust fans
- Galley in salon communicating directly with cockpit via a sliding glass bay window Standing headroom: 2 m / 6? 7? 12V halogen overhead lights White laminate countertop with wooden fiddles 3 burner stove Separate oven with grill 2 drawers Cupboard under sink with trash can behind door Storage under central seating area Overhead cupboards Additional storage areas designed for (optional) additional fridge or freezer, a dishwasher and microwave oven 1x12V fridge 135 L / 30 gal
- Deck Equipment
- 8 Mooring cleats 1 Vertical electric windlass 1000 W with remote Bow trampolines on each side of the composite central rostrum S/s stern pulpits with horseshoe buoy mount andflag holder S/s bow pulpits and forward lifelines S/s double lifelines S/s coachroof handrails Lifeline gates FOREDECK Forward seating area. Covered chain locker Port & starboard storage lockers 1 Large central storage locker 1 Additional large locker on port side (owner?s version only) Forward bow lockers with locking deck hatches and access ladders Anchor roller on central composite rostrum
- Polyester and vinylester FRP construction Foam core composite hulls - white gel coat Solid glass FRP under waterline Balsa core composite deck and bridge deck Solid or felt core composite interior FRP hull & roof liners FRP reinforced marine ply bulkheads; tabbed or glued to hull
- Standing and Running Rigging
- STANDING RIGGING 16,93 m / 55' 7" ft anodized aluminum deck-stepped mast with mainsail luff cars Single spreaders 1 Anodized aluminum boom 2 Shroud deck chainplates 1 Forestay chainplate on composite central rostrum RUNNING RIGGING 1 Double purchase main halyard 1 Genoa halyard 1 Double purchase mainsheet led back to helm station, mainsheet traveler and car on hard top bimini. 2 Genoa sheets 2 Genoa sheet tracks 3 Winches at helm station: 1 ElectricWinch 46.2STE for: - Port mainsheet traveler line - Starboard mainsheet traveler line - Port genoa sheet 1 Electric Winch 44.2STE for: - Main halyard - Genoa halyard - Optional spinnaker halyard - Boom topping lift 1 Electric Winch 46.2STE for - Main sheet - Reef 1 (automatic) - Reef 2 (automatic) - Reef 3 (conventional) - Starboard genoa sheet - Genoa furling line 3 reefing lines (2 automatic and 1 conventional) Line jammers Helm and port side line organizers 1 Fixed mainsail clew padeye 1 Genoa furler line 2 Adjustable lazy jacks 2 Winch handles with holder 3 Extra halyard lines
- 1 Full batten large roach mainsail, 62 m2 / 667 sq ft. 1 Furling genoa with UV protective band, 35 m2 / 377 sq ft Storm jib Gennaker Asymmetric spinnaker Working Sail Area : 1054.00 sq ft
- Raymarine E120 Radar/Chartplotter at helm and nav station Wireless navigation control and alarm Joystick control AIS Raymarine Autopilot, Tridata, Wind insruments Barometer
- Additional Equipment
- 11' Caribe Tender w/15 hp Tohatsu 4 Stroke motor and cover Storm Parachute and heavy sea equipment Liferaft with survial gear EPIRB Onboard medical kit 2012 Bottom paint 2012 Bimini windshield
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com . Click here to search for more Catamarans!