- 66 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HONEYMOON is a galley up vessel with many features only found on 80'+ yachts. It has a crew cabin aft, a day head, mid-ship master suite, enclosed air-conditioned bridge and every imaginable electronics upgrade - such as wireless Yacht Controller for ease of docking (new 2012), 3 Garmin 7215's HD with Satellite weather, Davit and tender, built in aft deck seating with extended sunshade, hydraulic package running the stabilizers, bow & stern thrusters and windlass. Owner just completed rigorous Caterpillar 3,000 hour engine service. Vessel is in pristine condition and ready to go.
Price reduced January 2014 was $890,000 now $749,000 Motivated seller!
- Accommodations are reached via a stairwell starboard in the pilothouse. The master stateroom is aft with a head to starboard (tub w/shower). The master bed is a queen centerline with drawers and hinged w/electric lifts for easy access beneath (safe). This stateroom features dual cedar-lined hanging lockers and plenty of storage. Through a foyer/landing and up two steps is an inviting and cozy guest stateroom to port with twin side-by-side berths and a VIP stateroom with a centerline queen bed (hinges up). These two staterooms share a nice head (two access doors) with a stall shower.
- Interior Areas
- The interior features satin-finished cherry wood paneling with burl accents throughout and a notable abundance of finely crafted louvered cabinet doors. Fabric themes are neutral tones for the main deck upholstery, accent pillows, and bedspreads. The galley and heads have tan granite counter tops. There is teak/holly flooring (bound carpet protection) and Grohe fixtures. Carpeting throughout is a cream, low-cut luxurious weave. Window treatments include Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds in the salon area. Headliners are Majilite vinyl. Large viewing windows throughout and s/s opening port-lights in staterooms. Cabinet pulls and plumbing fixtures are satin nickel colored. All closets are cedar-lined. Storage is maximized.
- Main Salon
- The spacious salon features an L shaped sofa (covered w/Spinneybeck leather), two upholstered swivel rocker chairs, a hi-lo coffee table that expands for dining, and a long set of cabinets to port which house the entertainment center. A cleverly concealed computer workstation is housed forward to starboard. A day head (granite counter top) is to port by the stairway. Window mullions feature sconce lighting. The pilothouse is up two stairs with an L-shaped settee to port, a centered helm station (Stidd helm chair) and an intimate galley aft and starboard. Heavy-duty Pantograph side doors access the walk-around decks. A stairway to port accesses the flybridge.
- The galley features a U-shaped counter top with ample storage cabinets (plus extra pantry storage by stairway), a look-through aft and a nice viewing window next to the starboard wing door. Subzero Upright refrigerator w/2freezer drawers (wood paneled) Sink w/disposal Advantium microwave/convection oven GE Dishwasher Kenyon ceramic cooktop Sanyo Wine chiller (salon) GE Washer & Dryer (lower foyer, full sized individual units) U-line Icemaker (Aft deck) Nutone central vacuum system Crew refrigerator and microwave Zenith VCR/DVD Player Salon
- Audio & Visual Eqiupment
- Sony 42 plasma TV w/custom pop-up lift in Salon Harmon Kardon system w/5 CD changer Sharp LCD TV & Sony DVD Player in Master Stateroom Panasonic hybrid phone and intercom system SeaTel 1898 satellite TV system SeaTel Globalstar satellite phone (integrated w/phone system) Everplex CCTV with Engine Room, Aft Deck & Side Deck Cameras
- Electrical / Lighting
- All wiring is color-coded, numbered and neatly secured in wire looms per ABYC guidelines. Northern Lights 20 KW genset w/remote panel Northern Lights 8 KW genset w/remote panel Glendinning 50 amp Cablemaster shorepower reel 125 vac, 30 amp shorepower inlet Telephone/CATV inlet 125/250 vac distribution panel w/thermal circuit breakers (PH) 12/24 vdc distribution panel w/thermal circuit breakers (PH) 100 amp Mastervolt 12v Charger 35 amp Pro Mariner 24v Charger Digital engine gauges (CAT) Wema tank gauges (PH) Holding tank gauges (PH) Monitor system w/high water alarms Bonding system w/transom hull zinc - shafts have commutator type brush Halogen 24 vdc lighting throughout interior Exterior courtesy lighting Exterior spreader lights Navigation lighting Reading lights (staterooms) Rope accent lighting (salon, msr, vip valences / vip bed Vimar light and dimmer switches (throughout interior) Electrical outlets (interior and exterior, GFI where needed)
- Flybridge and Deck
- The flybridge features (2) L-shaped settees with a single table aft of two Stidd helm chairs and wetbar w/BBQ grill aft and starboard. Flybridge Hardtop with recessed halogen lighting enclosure, Plexiglas door aft, Air-conditioned (reverse-cycle) Shafting Aquamet 22. Propellers bronze 4 blade Struts V's one pair w/rubber cutlass bearings Dripless shaft and rudder seals Lenco Trim Tabs Windshield screen cover Custom Sun Lounge Cushions w/Pillows Forward deck with securing tracks Aritex, heavy-duty watertight wing doors Aritex polished s/s sliding salon door and aft window frames Pacific Coast watertight door (Flybridge) Deck Hatch (VIP) Hydraulic windlass w/deck and two station controls Venturi windscreen plexiglass w/stainless steel frames 75 lb. Stainless Steel, plow anchor w/225' X 3/8" chain UMT Aluminum Davit w/electric winch 14' Novurania w/50 HP 4-stroke Yamaha w/cover Deck fresh and salt water washdowns Transom shower and swim ladder Transom S/S U-rails
- Navigation Equipment
- LOWER STATION: Garmin 7215 HD w/radar & sounder 19" Big Bay sunlight readable monitor w/NOBELTEC Software Two (2) Furuno RD-30 Northstar 952 WAAS GPS Navigator Everplex 4CQ digital quald processor & 4 channel auto switcher Simrad AP26 Autopilot w/wireless remote control ACR search light RCL-100 with point pad Furuno NavNet 17 C-Map NT w/Radar & Sounder Standard Horizon VHF w/hailer RAM Mike from the Bridge VHF UPPER STATION: Seiki Flat Screen TV w/camera display Furuno RD-30 Simrad A26 autopilot w/remote control 2nd remote point pad for ACR search light Everplex 4CQ digital qual processor & 4 channel auto switcher (2) Garmin 7215 HD w/radar & sounder Standard horizon VHF and a RAM Mike from the Pilothouse VHF
- Deck and Hull
- The hull has shallow propeller pockets and is solid FRP layup. Hullsides, decking and the superstructure are all foam-core laminate. Windows are tempered safety glass (sides tinted) and frameless w/silicone seams. (2) water tanks and (2) holding tanks are plastic. Drains, sumps and bilges are connected to a common manifold FRP tube that runs lengthwise down each side and discharges aft under platform. Engine exhausts are stern type with custom mufflers. A roomy aft deck (portside cabinet houses icemaker and sink) features extraordinary space and built-in bench seating and the primary entrance to the crew stateroom. To starboard is a clever built-in stairway to the flybridge which also doubles as an entrance to the engine room and crew stateroom. The transom door opens to an integral swim platform. Covered walk-around decks. Foredeck with dual storage hatches and anchor pulpit. All deck rails and fittings are polished 316 stainless steel.
- Engine Room / Mechanical
- The engine room is accessed from the cockpit via a concealed door in the staircase to the Flybridge. Full stand-up with good access throughout. The engine room is dressed in white, perforated aluminum surface with foam/lead sound shielding behind it. Engines are mounted on one-piece polished stainless steel beds. (2) 600 gallon fuel tanks run athwartships forward engine room for superior balance (connected via hose w/ball valves, sight gauges, distribution manifold). Wesmar Stabilizers (PTO's main engines) Sidepower hydraulic bow and stern thrusters Matrix E1200 Watermaker Twin Racor FG 1000 dual fuel/water separators (per main engine) Racor FG 500 fuel/water separator (gensets) Glendinning electronic controls (3 stations w/electrical backup solenoid) (4) automatic/manual bilge pumps Hynautic hydraulic steering w/power assist Seawater strainers with ball valves Groco fresh water pumps w/accumulator tank Torrid 30 gallon hot water (2) heater Jabsco Quietflush heads Marine Air air-conditioning Holding tanks w/macerator and Y-valve Fireboy CG2-1000 fire extinguisher system (ER) Current engine hours on this boat are just under 3000, However the boat has been run at lower RPM for much of the time away from the dock. Available on board is the last Caterpillar service report downloaded from the engines that show that under 699 RPM the engines have run for 713 hours. Between 700 RPM and 1199 RPM the engines have an additional 723 hours and between 1200 and 1299 the engines have 791 hours. So on the last download 2,227 hours were less than 1299 RPM From the same Caterpillar report the average load factor on the engines is only 22% of total load capacity.
- HONEYMOON is a galley up vessel with many features only found on 80'+ yachts. It has a crew cabin aft, a day head, mid-ship master suite, enclosed air-conditioned bridge and every imaginable electronics upgrade - such as wireless Yacht Controller for ease of docking (new 2012), 3 Garmin 7215's HD with Satellite weather, Davit and tender, built in aft deck seating with extended sunshade, hydraulic package running the stabilizers, bow & stern thrusters and windlass. Owner just completed rigorous Caterpillar 3,000 hour engine service. Vessel is in pristine condition and ready to go. Price reduced January 2014 was $890,000 now $749,000 Motivated seller!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tucker Fallon Today! 954-801-3645 | email@example.com