- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The moment passengers comes aboard, they can tell The Carver 32 Mariner was designed to show people a good time. It's spacious cabin with single - level floor plan is ideal for entertaining. The Mariner's open - concept salon feauters comfortable seating for seven and the convertible dinette and sleeper - sofa and extra sleeping room. The plush Master features a large double berth and private access to the head compartment and shower. A fully equipped Galley includes a three - burner electric stove, freezer. The bridge conveniently accessible from the main cabin or the cockpit provides comfortable seating for six sunmathers will especially appreciate the large sun lounge on the foredeck.
- Accommodations, Furnishing & Layout:
- Number of Owner & Guest that can sleep in staterooms: 4 Number of Owner & Guest staterooms on vessel: 2 Dinette Master stateroom is FWD Head Shower Queen bed Drapes 1 Table 3 sofas Headroom 6'3" Wet bar
- Addional Layout:
- Dinette, converts to a sleeper, STBD side salon sofa, converts to sleeper. Master Stateroom, lots of storage, bridge seating, cushions are removable helm and additional bridge seating.
- Galley & Laundry:
- Ice maker U - Line Refrigerator Ice box Holiday Stove Alcohol, Propane w/oven Microwave oven " Magic Chef " Stove burner 3 Water heaterNewtech - carbon monoxide detector Sony system
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment:
- Hummin Bird Auto Pilot Compass Saturn 4' Direction finder Auto Radar Furuno VHF Sea Ranger Satellite Garmin GPS map 176 Stereo Television 2 Flat screen brands - Weston & GP
- Electrical System:
- Batteries 3 total amp 36 hours Battery charger auto 9 amps Dockside Electrical cable Generator Westerbrek 5kw 57 hours Electrical system
- Deck Equipment:
- Anchor 1 Windlass Bow pulpit & Rails Covers Coast guard approved safety package Deck material Fiberglass Deck wash down system Saltwater Docking lights Transom Bow Fenders and Lines Life jackets and / or life rings 6 Navigation lights Search lights single Spreader lights Swim platform Swim ( boarding ) ladder Windlass Barncoat Electric Windshield Washer & Dryer
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details:
- Air Conditioner Webasco BTU'S 8,000 Bilge blowers 3 Bilge pumps 4 auto Controls Bridge Engine alarm Fire extinguishing system CO2 Halon Fuel filters Fuel shut off engines Fume detector Stabilizers Bennett Steering 30 amp shore power intets Both engines were repowerd in 2005.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For futher details and showing information please contact Capt. Richard Navarro at (786)340-1388 or via email: email@example.com