- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L 850 Hours
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
New Listing, The Silverton 392 Motor Yacht,with its innovated '' Side-walk" fly bridge steps offers much more safety and mobility. High bulwarks, sturdy rails and wide steps allow passengers to move freely around this big roomy deck. The massive salon is wide and spacious, perfect for entertaining.Large fore and aft stateroom with private heads and showers for comfort. Super spacious aft deck with wet bar for sunset cruising.
- Large and spacious Three-burner stove Microwave oven 110V outlets Spacesaver coffeemaker Cherry cabinets
- Very spacious wide open salon, cherry wood throughout. Large L- shaped sleeper Built in entertainment / TV / Stereo system Large comforable Dinette
- Master Stateroom
- Large walkaround berth Built in nightstands Plenty of storage Cherry wood cabinets Cherry wood privacy door
- Main Deck/ Aft Deck
- Bow pulpit with anchor roller Remote windless anchor Stainless bow rail Fourdeck sunpad Dual walkdowns to bow Bimini bridge top Aft deck hardtop Hot/Cold transom shower Wet Bar Ice maker Sliding/ locking salon door Transom locker
- Great visibility Seating for 8 people Centerline helm chairs Dual walkdowns Snap in carpet Forward bench seating with storage
- Raymarine RL 70 radar Ratheon Raypilot 65 Ritchie compass Raymarine rudder indicator Raymarine ST60 Depth indicator FM/AM/CD player Icom VHF radio Remote spotlight
- Electrical System
- Kohler 8 KW generator 864 Hours 50 Amp shore power Battery switches Electric water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Brokers Dan Callahan (727) 422-1023 email@example.com or Rob Wojciechowski (727) 423-3942 for more information or to set up a private showing.