- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Spacious cockpit, accommodating galley, sleeping for 8 -10
Here is an opportunity to own a fast, capable, cruising cat at an affordable price.
- Accommodations / Overview
- Entering the salon through a large sliding door you are facing a large L-shaped settee with dining table. To port is the navigation station. The galley is U-Shaped and faces forward aft on the starboard side. The starboard and port hulls are mirror images of each other. They offer queen sized athwart ship berths aft. The heads have marine toilets and showers. The forward cabins are large double berths. There are forepeak berths for additional storage or crew quarters. There is a very large storage locker under each berth. Interior is light colored wood cabin soles. Head liners are vinyl or plywood veneer. Solid surface/laminate counter tops.
- Salon / Dinette
- L – Shaped settee with storage under and leather upholstery. Dining table with pedestal mounts and wood finish. Sit-down navigation station to port. Chart storage. Decorative storage shelves alongside and in front of the settee. Sea Frost 12VDC cold plate refrigerator and freezer in galley counters. Tasco (2) burner stove with oven and broiler. Laminate counter tops. Double stainless steel sinks with European style faucet. Trash bin under counter with lift top (accessed for side for removal). Storage lockers in galley and salon, 1 with built in drawers. Book shelves outboard of settee. (8) Halogen low profile ceiling lights.
- Starboard and Port Hull: Aft Cabin
- Queen berth with storage under. Hanging locker. Reading lights. 12VDC fan. Side opening port light. Opening overhead hatch. (1) Caframoa fan . (2) Halogen reading lights. (1) Florescent over head light. (1) Hanging locker.
- Port and Starboard Head/Shower
- (1) Opening port light with screen. (1) Overhead hatch. Jabsco manual marine toilet. (1) Mirror cabinet. Fiberglass countertop with integral sink and dual handle spigot with hand shower. Fiberglass sole with non-skid texture.
- Port and Starboard Forward Cabin
- Large double berth. Full length book shelf. Storage and hanging locker. (1) Opening port light with screen. (1) Overhead hatch. (1) Caframo fan. (1) Halogen reading light.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Nav Station: Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio. Stereo with interior speakers. Xantrex/Invertor charger controls. Raymarine ST60 Tri-data. Raymarine wireless autopilot remote and charging station. Helm: Garmin 178C GPS/Sounder. Autohelm Multi. Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder. Raymarine ST60 wind Machine. Raymarine Below decks autopilot. Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot control. Raymarine Wireless autopilot remote. Plasimo bulkhead mounted compass.
- (4) Gell cell 4D house batteries. (2) Lead acid engine start batteries. (2) 60Amp alternators. (1) Xantrex 2kw invertor with 100amp three stage charger. (1) 30Amp 120vac inlet. (1) 30Amp 50 foot electrical cable. (1) 120VAC electrical panel with 1 master breakers a 6 branch breakers. (1) 12VDC panel with 28 branch breakers and battery voltage monitor. 120Vac outlets throughout vessel with GFCI in appropriate places. (2) 75 Watt solar panels.
- Pressure water system. Water heater from 120Vac and engine. (2) 80 Stainless steel water tanks in forward lockers. Cockpit hot and cold shower. (2) 20 gallon holding tanks with pump out systems. Rule shower pumps. Allen Engineering water maker (inoperative).
- Cockpit and Decks
- Cockpit has a U- shaped settee to port and dining table with leaves. The helm is to starboard and elevated with all engine and sail controls in easy reach. A helm seat is provided. Seating is also provided to starboard and aft. A large storage locker is located in the cockpit sole and the aft bench seat. An aluminum framed bimini top provides good protection from the sun. Cockpit hot and cold shower.
- Sails and Rigging
- Natural anodized mast and boom. Natural anodized cross beam. Double diamond rigged mast with swept back spreaders and cap shrouds. Cap and lower shrouds have chafe protection. Profurl roller furling system. All standing rigging is stainless steel with swaged fittings. (3) Aluminum mast steps. Main winch: Lewmar 40 main and jib halyard winches. Genoa winches (2): Lewmar 48 - 2 speed CST. Main sheet winch: Lewmar 48 2speed CST. (4) Line stoppers. Cabin top mounted genoa tracks. Mast head mounted Windex. Full batten main with to reefs. 120 %Roller furling genoa. Winch handles.
- Safety Equipment
- Double stainless steel lifelines with gates port and starboard. Transom steps for easy boarding from water or dinghy. Eisenglass removable windshield. (3) Aluminum deck cleats along each side. Leroy Solare electric anchor windlass with foot controls. Lifesling. PFD’s. CQR style plow anchor with 200‘ of chain and rode and bridle. Marine running lights. Fore deck and steaming light. (3) Mast steps. Bow seats integrated into bow railings. Offshore trampolines. Dinghy davit on stern. Seawolf catamaran dinghy. 15 HP Yamaha outboard motor. (2) Emergency manual bilge pumps. (2) Electric automatic bilge pumps.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Yanmar 29 HP marine diesel engines with Yanmar sail drives with 750/1000 hrs. (2) blade fixed propellers. Racor fuel filters. Single lever Yanmar engine controls. Edson cable steering system with stainless steel wheel. Full engine control panels (with alarms).
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463