- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1S HO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This fresh water 2003 Formula 37 PC is a one owner boat that has been very lightly used and has always been professionally maintained.
She has all the options including a bow thruster and is powered by the much preferred MerCruiser 8.1S HO 420hp V-drive inboards with fresh water closed loop cooling and only 108 hours of use.
This high-end express with its sleek styling is designed for those who place a premium on quality and luxury. Her ultra-high performance along with her phenomenal ride will satisfy the most demanding buyer.
Call today and make an appointment to see this 37 Performance Cruiser for yourself.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Inviting and functional, the cockpit is equally prepared for long-range cruising or afternoon entertaining. The seating, with comfortable accommodations for 12, is aesthetically pleasing without being overstated, and ergonomically correct in every aspect. Friends and family can choose to recline or sit in the port side lounge, or enjoy the U-shaped aft lounge/sunning area, where installing cockpit tables allows for a game, meal or snack in comfort. Lowering the tables and adding cushions creates an expansive sunning area. Entertaining is a snap with the functional yet beautifully constructed wet-bar aft of the portside lounge. With demand fresh water and sink, a concealed trash receptacle, and plenty storage below, you’ll find the 37 PC a must for those long days on the water or at the dock. The aft cockpit features roomy storage areas beneath the starboard and rear seats, and the aft “trunk” is accessed by a large fiberglass, gas-shock assisted door at the swim platform. Inside is dedicated fender, table and cushion storage that has plenty of room for additional gear. At the helm, handsome Livorsi® illuminated gauges, accented by chrome bezels, are displayed in a logical, easy to read arrangement and mounted in stunning burl wood-finish panels. Command controls and switches are within easy reach, and there is plenty of dash space for personalized, add-on electronics. Molded fiberglass in-dash deck access steps with a 316L stainless safety handrail lead to the walk-thru windshield. Twin deck sunpads invite lounging, while handrails and non-skid surfaces ensure safe passage on the foredeck, even when opening the anchor locker lid that reveals the concealed electric anchor windlass. The spacious cabin has up to 6’7” of headroom and is entered through a one-piece, sliding acrylic door. Elegant, airy and complete with comfortable appointments, the cabin sleeps six people, two in the forward stateroom, two in the aft cabin/lounge are and two in the main salon. The deluxe galley is enhanced by a Corian® countertop, round polished stainless steel sink and below-counter refrigerator. The impressive array of galley equipment also includes a flush ceramic cooktop, microwave oven and in-counter trash receptacle. The exclusive Formula cabinetry is expertly designed and skillfully tooled. The high-gloss deep cherry cabinet space is plentiful, and lower cabinets are lighted when opened. The Ultraleather ™ U-shaped lounge to starboard features a removable wood-trimmed table that can easily be converted into a double berth. The forward cabin features a spacious centerline bed with drawer storage below as well as two hanging lockers with automatic lights. The head is spacious and comfortable with a molded fiberglass vanity with lower doors and Corian® countertop, stainless sink and an enclosed stall shower with a hinged acrylic door. The expansive aft cabin features an Ultraleather™ lounge with cocktail table and converts to a double bed for guests. The aft cabin hanging locker is cedar-lined with automatic light, and the entire area can be enclosed with a privacy partition for sleeping or for a stand-up changing area.
- Cabin Features
- Sliding/locking cabin door Composite entry treads Custom sculptured carpeting w/clear vinyl carpet protectors Forward stateroom centerline berth with two storage drawers below Coastal fabric package w/custom décor, quilted bedspread, pillow shams, bed linens and custom woven towels Individual reading lights Two forward stateroom mirrored hanging lockers w/automatic lighting Three forward polished Bowmar® cabin venting hatches w/integrated OceanAir® rollout SKY screens and privacy shades Six polished stainless steel portlights w/screens Sliding and concealed privacy enclosure Removable high-gloss deep cherry wood dining table w/filler cushion Built-in-WalVac® sweeper system w/easy access wall plate Curved Ultraleather™ sofa seating w/dual height option Custom décor pillows and draperies Cabinets in high-gloss deep cherry finish Ultraleather™ aft cabin lounge/double berth w/filler cushions and sliding privacy enclosure Cedar-lined aft cabin hanging locker w/automatic lighting Removable high-gloss cherry wood cockpit table Two carbon monoxide detectors Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating 120V and 12V electrical distribution panels with Amp and Volt meters
- Complete galley in cherry high-gloss finish with storage and hardwood dovetail drawers Custom Corian® countertop Polished stainless steel sink Concealed in-counter trash receptacle Demand water system w/one point water fill for freshwater tank and/or city water Water level gauge Norcold model 441 dual voltage under counter refrigerator w/freezer Kenyan two burner electric EURO stovetop Samsung MW650BA microwave over 120V water heater w/heat exchanger
- Molded private head compartment w/molded vanity and lower door Corian® countertop Stainless steel sink w/faucet VacuFlush® sanitation unit w/holding tank and macerator overboard discharge system Separate stall shower with hinged acrylic door Exhaust fan Macerator Tankwatch® 4 monitoring system
- Deck & Exterior Features
- Imron® flagship graphic w/full hullside color Pressure-treated Perma Panel™ structured hull matrix Foam filled cavities Chemically bonded and thru-bolted deck-to-hull joint Heavy-duty PVC gunwale w/stainless steel insert Integrated bow platform Lewmar electric windless w/chain counter Concealed anchor davit w/fiberglass chain locker Polished ITT Jabsco remote-control searchlight Stainless steel hardware and 316L stainless steel welded rails Ten custom Formula cast cleats Stainless steel fuel fills w/integral vents Nonskid deck center walkway and walk-around Two deck sunpads Tinted, tempered curved-glass windshield w/center walk-thru and polished steel frame Two windshield wipers Radar arch w/ mast light White air horn Extended integrated swim platform w/concealed stainless steel swim ladder Transom shower w/hot and cold controls Molded fiberglass transom trunk w/pneumatic lifts, fender storage and cockpit table and cushion storage 120V shorepower w/fail-safe galvanic isolator and two 30 amp cords Polished stainless steel hookups Chromed city water inlet
- Continuous molded deck and cockpit liner Molded-in dash forward deck access steps w/316L stainless steel handrail Polished stainless steel cup holders Twin command seating w/dual-position helm and companion seats Port lounge w/fiberglass lined storage Aft U-shaped lounge seating w/fiberglass lined storage Two dual height tables and sunpad inserts Bimini top Molded wetbar w/integrated sink, Corian® countertop, trash container, 316L stainless steel safety rail and 120V GFCI outlet U-line wetbar 12V/120V refrigerator Demand water system w/55 gallon-capacity Disconnect switch for auxiliary 12V power Custom patterned snap-in/out cockpit carpet Pneumatic-assist transom entry door Cockpit cover in color-coordinated non-fading Sunbrella acrylic fabric
- Electronics & Helm
- Burl wood-finish dash panels Complete Livorsi® illuminated instrumentation, domed w/chrome bezels Ritcie 5” integrated compass Digital depth sounder Halon system indicator Gaffrig shifters and throttles Dino™ tilt steering wheel w/wood inserts and brushed metallic accents Dash locker Battery parallel switch Disconnect switches for auxiliary and starting batteries Bennett® hydraulic trim tabs Auxiliary 12V outlet Illuminated waterproof accessory rocker switches circuit breakers VETUS bow thruster controller Kenwood AM/FM/CD remote controller ITT Jabsco remote 5” searchlight on radar arch Lewmar windlass control Two JR audio speakers mounted in radar arch Two Kenwood marine speakers mounted in cockpit
- Kohler 7.3kW low CO emission generator with ONLY 57 hours 2-30 amp shore power connections with cords Marine Air 16000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning with reverse heating and digital controls ChargePro 60 amp battery charger Guest 2618 6 amp battery charger Disconnect switches for batteries Complete battery bank – 3 marine deep cycle batteries w/retainers Atwood 11 gallon aluminum hot water heater w/heat exchanger Kenwood KDC – MPV 6022 AM/FM/CD in main cabin RCA 20” flat screen TV w/built-in DVD in main cabin Kenwood 10 disk CD changer in main cabin Kenwood remote system at helm Group 27 generator concealed battery (2) 8D batteries with battery box VETUS bow thruster
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser 8.1S HO 420hp V-drives with closed loop fresh water cooling and ONLY 108 hours Easy access through cockpit floor or rear seat electric lift Engine room lighting Thru-bolted engine mounts Fume detector Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher High water alarm Power assist steering Two low noise rotary bilge blowers Active and passive galvanic corrosion protection Remote dual fuel filters Dripless shaft logs Bronze sea strainers and seacocks on all underwater fittings Manganese rudders and struts BoatSafe marine engine compartment heater
- Broker's Comments
- This Formula 37 PC is CLEAN and has been professionally maintained by her attentive and knowledgeable owner. You will not find a better value in a fresh water boat of this caliber. The owner’s plans have changed which dictates this sale. Information regarding financing, insurance and transporting options will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES