- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
What makes the 36 Sport Sedan so appealing is its versatility. One day cruising. the next fishing or diving. Rough Life has a spacious fly bridge with generous seating, ergonomically designed dash with full electronics package, and full canvas enclosure. The large self-bailing cockpit is the perfect size for all kinds of on the water activities. The cabin features a unique raised dinette/lounge with Ultra leather seating. Rich, cherry wood cabinetry with high-gloss finish adds warmth and beauty to the space. Sleeping accommodations include two staterooms. Owner very motivated and wants this low hour Carver sold now.
- Cherry wood bulkheads, cabinetry & trim Ultraleather upholstery Cut pile carpeting Queen size master berth w/innerspring mattress Mid-cabin twin berths w/filler cushions Space saving stateroom pocket doors Raised dinette/lounge Salon stowaway bed 20" TV w/DVD player AM/FM stereo w/CD changer Salon, master & bridge speakers 13" master TV w/DVD AC w/reverse cycle heat Central vacuuming system Head w/separate shower compartment Solid surface vanity top Vacuum flush head
- Main Salon
- Port side Dinette with Ultra Leather Recessed Lighting Window treatments on all windows Sliding Glass Door with Screen & Pleated Drapes
- Corian Countertops & Cherry Wood Cabinets Nova Kool Side by Side Refrigerator w/separate freezer 2 burner Electric Range Convection Microwave Oven Fresh Water Tank Monitor SS sink Built in Icemaker Stainless Steel Sink Under Cabinet Lighting Coffee Maker Wood Flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Berth Solid Cherry Entrance Door (2) Hanging Lockers (2) Port Lights Private Head Access Overhead Deck Hatch (2) Stereo Speakers Storage Cabinets and Shelving
- Guest Mid Cabin Stateroom
- Double Berth Solid Cherry Entrance Door Hull Port Light Mirrored Hanging Locker Skylight
- Adjustable pedestal helm seat Dual pedestal companion seats Bridge lounge seats 4 Maxwell Freedom 800 windlass Bimini top w/full canvas enclosure Bridge carpeting Molded-in stairs to bridge & side decks Hot/cold transom shower Fresh & raw water washdown Remote spotlight Foredeck Sunpad Cockpit carpeting Integral swim platform w/retractable boarding ladder Anchor Locker Cockpit Storage
- Electronics & Helm
- Standard Horizon GPS Chart 170C Raymarine RL70CRC Radar/Plotter300 GPS RayStar 215 VHF Synchronizer gauge Rudder angle indicator 4" compass Full engine instrumentation Jabsco Spotlight Maxwell Windlass with remote
- 7.3 KW Kohler generator 250 Hrs Dual 30 amp shore power connections 30 to 50amp splitter 4 group 27 Batteries 1 group 24 Generator Start Batteries GFI 110v outlets CO detectors Engine alarms Central Vac system
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 8.1L Volvo 375 HP engines Fresh Water Cooled 320 Hrs Volvo Penta bow thruster inop Dripless Shaft Logs Electric Trim Tabs Engine Oil change system Fuel Filters Automatic Fire Suppression System
- Broker's Comments
- Real clean and well kept, this layout is one of the best for Carver and will make the new owner proud.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.