- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS IS A MUST SEE!
BEST VALUE ON THE MARKET!
2 STATEROOM / 2 BATH PLUS LARGE CREW OR GUEST ROOM!
DAVIT FOR TENDER-BOW THRUSTER-WASHER-DRYER-SAT TV
- Cherry wood interior throughout Wi-Fi Booster for increased strength from marina systems and Yacht wide high strength Wi-Fi system for access from all cabins Salon and Bridge Telephone and intercom system so that communication from the bridge to the galley salon or either stateroom is done with the push of a button on a phone. Solid teak and holly salon floor U-shaped leather settee with fold out double bed with inner spring mattress Entertainment center with 24 inch sharp LCD TV, DVD player and Bose Stereo with surround sound Salon Fully lined throughout Matching club chairs Marble top bar unit with storage Adjustable large cherry table with folding top to accommodate dinning for 6 Floor hatches for engine room access Recessed electrical distribution panel for 12V 110V and 220V and meters Electrically operated drop down windows Fuel shut off valves in entry step for safety and convenience Custom decorator draperies and accents Barigo bronze clock and barometer mounted on starboard bulkhead
- 70/30 deep SS sinks with Corian cover Mixers tap with pressurized hot and cold H20 Combination microwave oven Galley extractor fan 2 Sub Zero Fridges In the area that could be a dishwasher there is custom made shelving that is large and well build with a cherry door Storage Cupboards Overhead recessed lighting Opening port light Custom Cherry wood accent strip Modular storage under the floor Teak and holly finish floor
- Master Stateroom
- Elaborately fitted Queen berth with storage beneath TV / VCR / DVD stereo with interpreted satellite receivers Dedicated HVAC unit & control Closets, drawers and lighted dressing table with custom desk top Recessed lighting En-suite electric head with large enclosed shower, vanity, sink and mirror with ample containment and storage for bathroom related items air conditioned with motorized venting
- VIP Stateroom
- Large fully custom upholstered double berth with storage underneath Vanity unit with mirror port and starboard Wardrobes port and starboard Corner cabinets at the head board port and starboard Mirror on forward bulkhead Overhead lighting Reading lights 110v outlets Opening port lights
- VIP Ensuite Head
- This head and shower are very large There are two doors to this area so it can also service as a day head. Hinged polycarbonate shower door Overhead lighting Extractor fan Mirrored cabinet Electric quiet flush fresh water toilet Marble toped vanity unit with mixer tap Shower drain with automatic pump Shaver socket Toilet roll holder, towel ring, soap dish and tooth brush holder
- Crew Quarters
- Electric quiet flush freshwater toilet system Wash basin with mixer sink Single berth 6’5” Wardrobe Washer Dryer unit Lighting Door to lazarette Opening port light Amazingly large space!
- Lower Helm Station
- Adjustable plush leather helmsmen and companion seat with custom cherry wood grab rails in the seat backs Electrically operated drop down window (2) Retractable cherry wood accented drink holders Helm with electric single lever controls Full engine instrumentation White faced Richie compass Search light, horn and windlass controls Bow thruster control Raymarine ST6000i autopilot Raymarine Tridata ST60 Raymarine RL80C with 48 mile radar and chart plotter with repeaters on the bridge helm Raymarine VHF radio, DSC MMSI registered Back up non electric throttle controls Windshield wiper controls Note the wind shield wipers have custom covers for protection from baking in the sun!
- Flybridge / Upper Helm Station
- Teak laid flybridge floor Adjustable swiveling double helm seat with storage for table “U” shaped seating for up to 6 people Sun bathing area with adjustable forward facing seat backrests Rear facing sun loungers Fridge and drink holders SST hand rails Tinted curved windscreen Sliding door to cockpit Full instrumentation and engine controls Compass Search light, horn and windlass controls Bow thruster control Raymarine ST6000i Auto Pilot Raymarine Tridata ST60 Raymarine RC631 Chart Plotter and Radar repeater from lower helm Ray Marine VHF radio Bipod winged radar mast with antennas for 1-Raymarine Radar 2-Ray Marine GPS 3-Ray Marine VHF 4-Trac Phone KVH 253 5-Trac Net Satellite internet KVH 2.0 Trac Vision KVH DV 3 Covers for all seats and helm Bimini Top
- A great feature of this yacht is the teak covered Passerelle located aft of the cockpit over the swim platform. This heavy-duty directional “gangplank”allows the boat to be docked in the middle of the slip, eliminating the need for fenders and line adjustment and avoids bumping against pilings. It provides safe boarding and comes with two remote controllers allowing the lowering, raising and side wise moving of the Passarelle to accommodate tides and dock. It is also used for effortlessly lowering and lifting the dinghy. Large “L” shaped seating area with 6 designer pillows Cockpit lighting Large curved toughened sliding glass door to salon Molded stairwell to flybridge with teak steps Teak laid cockpit floor Full cockpit canopy stowing in dedicated overhead locker Dedicated stowage for teak cockpit table and chairs Wet bar with grill cupboard and freezer/fridge
- Going forward from the aft deck is simple and safe because of the design allowing easy access steps and stainless steel grab rails all the way forward. The stainless steel bow rail and guide wire begin at the first step and wrap all the way around to the other side. The windshield for the lower helm features oversized windshield wipers and two different wrapping windshield covers, one for storage and one for visibility while aboard. There are custom made windshield wiper covers...because the wipers and blades are black and they just get too hot in the sun.
- Deck Equipment
- Molded non-slip deck Sealine concealed anchor stowage system Eight deck cleats Bow fairlead Full SST pulpit with guardrail Large self-draining chain locker with fender storage Stainless steel toughened glass curved windscreen and side windows Solid board teak self-draining cockpit Stainless steel cockpit handrails Stainless steel ensign socket and staff Integral teak laid bathing platform with swim ladder and storage locker with tender holding brackets. Low level deck lights Deck washes in bow, fresh water Hot and cold transom shower Stainless steel fender strip Stainless steel grab rail mounted at the aft of the swim platform. Hydraulic Passerelle and davit for tender
- 13.5 KW Kohler generator with full sound shield with 474 Hours Stainless Steel water tanks Bulkhead lighting Full Sound Proofing Access to engine room door Teak Table mounted to lazarette hatch Teak folding chairs for the aft deck that match the custom pillow mentioned earlier
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins 480 HP engines with 680 Hours and full service performed at 600 HRS Service records available upon request 4 Batteries with parallel switching Automatic bilge pumps and manual bilge pumps Automatic fire control systems Engine and generator fuel filters with drip trays Lighting Engine room fans Full engine room sound proofing Stainless steel fuel tanks
- Additional Equipment
- Sprint 1500 electric windlass with controls at the bow and both helms Dual Station bow thruster 785N 20KG Delta anchor with safety harness Hot Water clarifier system Battery charger Glendenning shore cord re-winder Adjustable trim tabs with indicator Hydraulic steering Fuel gauges at both helms Air Horns Engine hour meters Water level gauge Lower helm windshield covers (2) ONE FOR STORAGE AND ONE THAT IS WHILE ABOARD FOR PRIVACY Bow sunning pad HD SST bow rail with guide wire Anti-fouling bottom paint 56,000 BTU’s of AC and reverse cycle heat Sealine owner’s manual
- Brokers Comments
- This is one of the nicest premium brands on the market. The yacht is now in covered storage the owners have already taken delivery of their new yacht. The gel coat is as shiny now as it was when new. This is a must see for anyone looking at this kind of yacht for a fraction of what others are selling for. Will not last long at this price.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With the arrival of the Sealine T47 Motor Yacht, it's time to rediscover adventure. Two superb double staterooms, furnished with highly-lacquered cherry wood, have the built-in feature of a large double bed or separate large singles. En suite facilities have individual shower rooms with natural marble counter surfaces. The saloon offers a marble-topped island bar, a large folding dining table and club chairs, and sofa seating with a one-touch foldout third double berth. Cherry wood furniture houses a fridge and ice maker, and has space for a TV / VCR and surround sound systems. A high, all-electric galley with Corian surfaces, and space for a freezer and dishwasher provides unprecedented storage with a large below-floor modular drawer system. The two commanding helm stations with their ergonomic layout of instruments and electronics have provision for additional navigational equipment. A cockpit seating hatch provides stairway access to the single-berth cockpit cabin, laundry with washer and dryer, generator, and walk-through access to the engine room - where fuel, water filters, and seacocks are clustered for easy checking and maintenance. For lovers of the great outdoors, the spacious teak-laid cockpit and flybridge - featuring a wet bar, BBQ and fridge - are perfect for midday cocktails and starlit dinners alike.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.