- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Lehman SP-90
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just reduced $5,600 in May 2013!
Be sure to check out the video link above!
This is a beautiful example of a Taiwan built Trawler with twin Lehman engines, two staterooms, two heads, and exquisite teak wood interior and exterior trim. This vessel has been impeccably maintained and is as neat as a pin.
This Chien Hwa (CHB) is one of only a few 35' double cabin models in existence. When compared to the common CHB 34, the 35 offers a larger beam and dual entryway doors.
The Twin 90hp Ford Lehmans are spotless and incredibly reliable. Cruising at 6.5kts this trawler will consume only 3GPH. This vessel truly offers the perfect blend of maneuverability, style and fuel economy.
If you are considering a 34-36ft classic trawler this boat should be on the top of your list. This CHB is turn key and will not disappoint!
Here are a few highlights (see full specs for a complete list):
- 10KW Kohler Generator (New 2010)
- 2000KW Xantrex Inverter/Charger (2008)
- Upper and Lower helms
- 12" Garmin chart-plotters at both helms
- Large Aft Cabin with Island Queen
- Two Separate Heads
- 16,500 BTU Mermaid Air Conditioner
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the starboard teak sliding door you will see the main lower helm to your right. Opposite of the helm on the port side there is a storage area with bookshelf. Moving aft on the port side is where the nicely appointed galley is located. Opposite the galley is a large L-shaped settee, with a folding dinette table. Moving forward and taking a few steps down gains access to the forward cabin. The forward cabin features a large v-berth with filler cushions. An opening hatch and two stainless port-lights provide plenty of ventilation. The forward stateroom also offers a full head with shower. Walking aft from the main salon you take a few steps down to the master stateroom. The master stateroom offers a plush center-line queen bed with a massive amount of storage. The master also features a full size private head. There is carpeting throughout the vessel for comfort, but underneath you will find the original parquet teak flooring that is in great condition. The engine room is spacious and extremely clean.
- Two Garmin 4212 GPS plotters w/ depth Raytheon Ray 33 VHF Icom M-100 VHF Garmin Radar 24NM CD player with I-pod connection in salon Speakers in salon and flybridge Robertson AP200DL Autopilot Panasonic 15" LCD TV Xantrex 2000 Digital Battery Monitor Motorola Digital Tchometers Faria Electronic Compass Hummingbird NS-10 GPS
- Entryway doors on both port and starboard Galley up design Lower helm with full electronics and rich teak steering wheel Large L shaped dinette converts to double berth Teak drop leaf table in dinette 16,500 BTU Mermaid air conditioning (2008) Larger Tinted opening windows with drapes Smoke detector
- Sleeps 6 in two staterooms and one convertible dinette Forward stateroom sleeps 2 in v-berth w/ private head Both staterooms have mulitple stainless opening portlights Both staterooms have opening overhead hatches Aft master stateroom sleeps 2 in center island queen w/ private head Rich teak interior with plentiful storage Fully appointed with classic ceiling mounted stainless 12v lighting fixtures
- Electric Jabscol toilets in both heads Hot and cold water
- Norcold refrigerator/ freezer Seawrd Princess LPG stove with oven Microwave Deep stainless sink White Formica counter tops in great condition 11 Gallon Seaward Hot Water Tank
- Fulling functional upper helm with full electronics Large bimini top Full storage cover for flybridge Full canvas covers for forward salon windows Radar mast with flag lanyards and spreader lights Two Bucket Type Helm Chairs - New 09 Seating for four + removable lounge seating
- Two Ford Lehman 90 hp Diesels (Fresh Water Cooled) Bog Warner reduction gears Engines have been expertly serviced since new 10KW Kohler Generator (new in 2010, 370 hours) PSS drip-less shaft seals New stainless shafts Full maintenance records dating back to 1985 Hydraulic steering Racor fuel filters Windsheild wipers
- 10KW diesel generator (2010) 2000KW Xantrex interter (2008) Two 4D house batteries Two Group 27 starting batteries 65A alternators Dual 12V trumpet horns Rayline remote spotlight 12V lighting throughout 30A shorepower inlet
- Beautiful teak decks Bimini Top 12V Powerwinch windlass 33 lb Bruce anchor Varnished teak tow rail and handrails 3 boarding gates Varnished teak anchor platform Varnished teak eyebrow on cabin top Fiberglass swim platform with stainless ladder Heavy duty stainless cleats and chocks Stainless steel handrails leading to flybridge Fenders in racks Docklines
- Brokers Remarks
- If you are looking for a classic trawler that has been expertly maintained and upgraded look no further. This vessel is neat as a pin and will not disappoint. With her twin 90hp Lehmans she has the maneuverability you need and the fuel economy you have been looking for. This would be a perfect great loop vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here for more quality Trawlers Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers.