- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND LIGHTLY USED THIS 2002 SEA RAY 410 EXPRESS CRUISER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 8.1-litre S Horizon 370-hp Gas Engine's with only 356 originals hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Cherry Wood Interior Package, Complete Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum Log, Radar, GPS w/Chartplotter, Autopilot, etc.), Westerbeke Generator, Windlass Anchor, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Original owner vessel professionally serviced since new. Canvas package upgraded w/Strata-Glass, note bow & stern freshwater washdown.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Easy-riding express with all the bells and whistles is as luxurious as she is powerful. Sleek styling with reverse arch, extended swim platform makes this yacht a real crowd-stopper. Posh interior is designed to permit guest cabin to be used for additional salon seating. Forward cockpit sole lifts electrically for engine access. Additional features include fully cored hull, granite galley counter, excellent helm position, transom storage locker.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Television w/VCR Guest Cabin Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Bunk-Beds) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee w/Dining / Cocktail Table Salon Television Central Vacuum Cherry Wood (Vitra-Core) Package Interior Canvas Carpet Runners Air-Conditioning & Heat(2-Zones)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric 3-Burner) Microwave Oven Coffee Maker
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Depth Sounder (Sum Log) Raymarine Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (5) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger 12V Accessory Plug-in (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Westerbeke 7.0kw Generator Emergency Start System
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens & Sun-Shades (built-in) Windlass Anchor w/Forward Pedal Controls Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Transom Door
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Enclosure w/Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Strata-Glass) Engine Sync. (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dripless Shaft Logs Professionally Serviced Since New! ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.