- 130 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V149 DDEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"Charisma" has recently undergone several updates, to include new hull paint and equipment servicing while berthed in Fort Lauderdale. Her five stateroom, on-deck master arrangement, walk-around decks, skylounge and full chef's galley make this platform perfect for a large family or formal entertaining.
Owner wishes to downsize and may take smaller trades.
- Accommodations & Layout
- "Charisma" provides accommodations for ten owners and guests in five staterooms with ensuite baths. The full width Master Stateroom is on the main deck, the Master Suite includes a king size berth with end tables finished in marble. There is a walk-in cedar closet, a dressing area and vanity. There is a complete entertainment center including flat screen TV, DVD and music system. The Master Head features his and her areas on either side of a Jacuzzi tub and shower; the countertops have new matching marble tops. There are four staterooms below via a carpeted stairway from the main deck foyer. At the bottom of the stairway is a foyer which includes a refrigerator, washer and dryer, and marble floors. Three of the staterooms feature queen berths with ensuite Jacuzzi baths, marble counter tops and marble floors. Entertainment centers include flat screen TV, DVD players and music systems. The fourth stateroom has twin berths, ensuite heads with large shower, entertainment center featuring flatscreen TV and built in DVD.
- Aft Deck
- The Aft Deck is entered through the chrome doors at the aft end of the salon is the Aft Deck dining area, the three piece long glossy teak dining table features seating for ten, including a built in cushioned seating and six teak chairs. The Aft Deck features a teak floor, marble countertops, and a pop up flat screen TV for both movies, and satellite TV service. A twin circular stairway, winds aft down to large eight foot swim platform with custom ladder. The swim platform also serves as the center for water sports, there is storage for dive tanks, fishing gear, rafts and other watersports gear; she also has her own dive compressor.
- Charisma's Salon features a bar aft with custom seating, the countertops of the bar, and back cabinet are marble, cabinet features storage for glasses and bottles, also has a refrigerator and icemaker. The Salon spans more than forty feet from the bar aft to the dining area forward. The salon, as well as the accommodations areas are glossy Burlwood. There is storage with two wine storage coolers and storage for crystal, china, and silverware, counters are marble covered. The large L-shaped sofa on the port side offers seating for all guests, and faces the flat screen television which rises out of the Burlwood cabinet on the starboard side. There are several seating areas, and a desk to port, complete with computer. Charisma has V-SAT 24/7 internet service, available wireless throughout the yacht. The entertainment areas feature two DVD players, 5-disc CD player, tuner and eight speakers throughout the salon and aft deck. All equipment is operated by a single remote control. The main salon also features windows offering views whether at the docks, anchored out or underway.
- The Galley features cabinetry and storage areas, and services meal preparation for ten guests and seven crew. (1) Six Burner Miele Stovetop/Ventilation Fan (1) Frigidaire Refrigerator (1) Kenmore Refrigerator/Freezer (1) GE Freezer (2) Additional freezers in machinery space aft (2) Miele Dishwashers (1) Kitchen Aid Trash Compactor (2) Bosch Ovens
- Located forward on the boat deck is the Wheelhouse. There are two wing stations. Forward of the Wheelhouse, towards the bow are the two chaise lounges, below them is the windlass and anchor system.
- You enter forward into the Skylounge through chrome doors; the Skylounge is a second entertainment area aboard Charisma. The entertainment center includes flat screen TV and music system.
- Up the stairs from the boat deck is the Sundeck; there is a Jacuzzi in the forward starboard area, three adjustable chaise lounges, and seating for eight at the L-shaped settee and marble table. The Sundeck affords views while underway, and easily accommodates ten guests with seating, including seating forward.
- Boat Deck
- The circular stairway up from the Aft Deck leads to the Boat Deck. While underway, the aft part of the Boat Deck serves as a storage area for the water toys. Forward on the Boat Deck are two L-shaped settees providing for seating for ten at two triangular tables with umbrellas. The deck features teak flooring, and all countertops are silver granite.
- Crew Quarters
- The Crew Quarters feature four cabins including a Captain's cabin with a queen size berth and flat screen TV. Three cabins are located forward with entry through the Galley, and the fourth is aft of the engine room.
- Sea Recovery Aquamatic Water makers (2) Maxwell VWC 6500 Windlasses (12) Microphor Heads Delta T Engine Room Ventilation System Quick Lifts 3000 lb. Davit 4006 Sea Tel VSat 3004 Sea Tel /Direct TV
- Electronics & Safety Equipment
- Naiad Stabilizer Roll Control Simrad AP50 Autopilot (2) ACR Electronics Spotlights, Model URC100 (port/stbd.) (2) Icom IC-m502 VHF Radios (2) Furuno Navnet Video Plotter/Marine Radar GD 1900c 2 DDEC Control Panels (2) Simrad Anritsu, Model RA713CA, Color Radar B&G Hydra 2 B&G Analog Wind Direction B&G 20/20 Multi-Function Receiver American Bow Thruster Control Nobeltec PC based Chart plotter Northstar Navigator GPS Video Surveillance System (1) 4 person & 2, 8 person Avon Life Rafts (1) SART
- “Charisma” has recently undergone several updates, to include new hull paint, and equipment servicing while berthed in Fort Lauderdale. Her five stateroom, on-deck master arrangement, walk-around decks, skylounge and full chef’s galley make this platform perfect for a large family or formal entertaining. Owner wishes to downsize and may take smaller trades.
- Exclusions to include but are not limited to, tenders and owners personal effects, mostly minor in nature. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at time of sale upon written request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Central Agents Andrew Miles (561) 262-4222, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Camm Moore (954) 980-2695, email: email@example.com.