- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Albin 35 TE express is a well equipped cruiser/weekend fisherman with roomy accommodations and a cockpit that’s large enough to meet the needs of weekend anglers. Built on a fully cored hull with moderate beam, a flared bow and a shallow keel, the solid, workmanlike construction of the Tournament Express is noteworthy. This is the single stateroom version which is bright and cheery and the wraparound cabin windows provide excellent helm visibility in all directions. Additional features include wide side decks, six opening cabin ports and opening salon windows, transom door, integral bow pulpit, and a separate stall shower. LOW HOURS AND BOW THRUSTER MAKE THIS BOAT ONE TO CONSIDER FOR SURE.
- Salon Toshiba dvd tv Sony stereo Wood floors throughout V berth Queen berth Hanging lockers Marine comfort control system Large head with separate walk in shower
- Rapitan ice maker Stainless steel sink with prep station Live well Raw water wash down Fish boxes Fender storage 4 rod holders
- Ray marine 120 GPS Ray Marine Smart pilot Ray marine 215 VHF Ray Marine radar
- Force 3 burner stove with oven Tappan microwave Black and Decker coffee maker Double stainless sink 1 large bowl 1 small Corian counter top Refrigerator
- Engines & Mechanical
- Yanmar 370 horse with original 148 hrs Northern Lights generator with original 46hrs Fireboy system Side power bow thruster ULTRAFLEX engine controls
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.