- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
She offers a larger cockpit, bigger staterooms and a second head, just to name a few the new features you'll find. This successor to the acclaimed 41EU - the Grand Banks which revolutionized the modern trawler motoryacht for owners around the world. With precision joystick docking control, top speeds over 25 knots and solid fuel economy for displacement-speed cruising, the new 43EU offers greater space, better performance and incredible Grand Banks quality! Call today for more information.
- She offers a larger cockpit, bigger staterooms and a second head, just to name a few the new features you'll find. This successor to the acclaimed 41EU - the Grand Banks which revolutionized the modern trawler motoryacht for owners around the world. With precision joystick docking control, top speeds over 25 knots and solid fuel economy for displacement-speed cruising, the new 43EU offers greater space, better performance and incredible Grand Banks quality! Call today for more information.
- Standard Features
- Drawers under Strait Settees in Salon Full Length Keel, Extends Below Running Gear Gel-coated Fiberglass w/ Cross-linked PVC Foam Core for Deckhouse and Bridge Engine Controls, Cummins Electric Control System and Joystick Docking System Fuel Tanks, Crosslink Polyethylene (XLPE) Oil Change System, Portable, with Quick Disconnect Fittings Propellers, Counter Rotating, Stainless Steel (Included in Zeus) Grab Rails, Stainless Steel Mast, Aluminum, Hinged Swim Platform, Teak Transom Door, Hinged Bench Seat, Starboard Helm, Double Wide with Footrest
- Color Scheme
- Fabric Color - Coastal Countertops - Corian - Savannah Canvas package: Sunbrella Toast Covers
- Engine Room
- Twin Cummins QSB6.7L 485HP w/ ZEUS Pod Drives
- Factory Install Options
- Cummins Zeus Pod Drive Skyhook Station Keeping GPS Interface Engine Display: Additional Vessel View Display both Helm Station Entertainment System: Pioneer DVH-P4200 Opening Salon Windows w/ Insect Screens Icemaker: Uline, located at Salon Starboard Aft Retractable Phantom Screen Door for Starboard & Aft Screen Door Galley Overhead Locke Grand Banks Galleyware Package (12 Place Setting) Grand Banks Galleyware Package (6 Glasses each) Grand Banks Galleyware Package (8 Sets Bone China) Reverse Cycle A/C w/Generator Upgrade: Onan w/ Soundshield 11.5kW (#MDKBM E=QD Series) FWD A/C marine Air Turbo VTD10 10,000 BTU VTD8 8,000 BTU at Guest Stateroom, Salon A/C is VTD16 16,000 BTU Waher/Dryer Splindid WD2100 Combo Utility Room Fridge & Freezer Vitrigo C90i, Utility Room Canvas Package, Sunbrella Toast Covers Flybridge Helm, Seats, Table, Settees, Wet Bar Davit: Opacmare 3030/29AL Crane at Flybridge Stainless Steel Dinghy Chocks w/ Folding Cleats Additional Flybridge Seat: Pompanette Starboard Side Wet Bar: Stainless Steel Sink & Faucet, O/B Aft Locker Flybridge Fridge: Coolmatic CR49 Fridge Aft Cabinet Varnished Teak Transom Cockpit Teak Decking Shore Power: Glendinning Cablemaster 75' Wht Fresh Water Regulator Complete w/ Hose Fittings Bottom Paint: (2) Coats Micron Extra Navy Blue Dual Racor Fuel System - for Both Engines Bimini Top - Stainless Steel Frame - Toast Sunbrella Fabric MI Phones
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Locations: St. Petersburg, Fl. 727-576-8336 Anna Maria, Fl. 941-757-1365 Naples, Fl. 239-430-2833 Destin, Fl. 850-654-1575 Orange Beach, Fl. 251-974-5468 Harrison Township, Mi. 586-465-7833 Holland, Mi. 616-738-3108 Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht