- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
If you have been looking for a liveaboard, coastal cruiser or Great Loop boat that has all the right features and upgrades and is also priced to sell quickly, then you’ve found it! The current owner has spent thousands of dollars making this Ocean Alexander as turn-key as possible, both cosmetically and mechanically. He has already found his next boat and wants her sold immediately! Have a look at the updates and come see her first.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Ocean Alexander 390 Sundeck has to be the most spacious 39’ motoryacht that has ever been built. She has a full-beam master stateroom with ensuite head, ample storage and beautiful woodwork throughout. The salon is quite airy and she sports a lower helm which doesn’t take up much space at all. The galley is down and has been updated completely. Moving forward, one will find a guest head and shower and a VIP stateroom toward the bow. This guest stateroom is the size of the master staterooms on many boats!
- L-shaped couch seating to port- new New carpet Woodwork refinished in salon New blinds Teak parquet flooring 40” flatscreen TV w/ DVD player and Bose surround sound Bar/eating area with bar stools aft of galley
- Woodwork recently refinished in galley Norcold refrigerator/freezer (2013) Glass tile backsplash- recent Dual basin stainless sink Galley Maid Oven and cooktop Litton full-size microwave Teak parquet flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size master berth Ensuite head w/ separate shower Flatscreen TV w/ DVD- new Ample storage and hanging lockers Opening portholes Vanity/desk area with seating to port
- New Jabsco heads- both Walk-in separate showers
- Guest Stateroom
- Double v-berth with rod storage above New LED reading lights New flatscreen w/ DVD player Hanging locker and ample storage
- Westerbeke BTD 8 kW 12 VDC, 110VAC, 2 8D and 1 4D batteries- new New charger and switches
- Mechanical updates 2010-2013: Starboard main rebuilt- 2012 /Port 800 hours Turbos rebuilt recently, with Volvo warranty New heat exchangers New aftercoolers New raw water pumps for both mains New freshwater pumps New hoses, starters and alternators New Groco strainers for AC’s and Genset Spare AC water pump Qty 2 new AC compressors New FE-21 fire system
- Furuno Radar Garmin GPS w/ plotter- bridge Furuno GPS- lower helm Robertson A/P- both helms VHF- both station Datamarine MFD depth/speed/trip
- Flybridge, foredeck and Helm: New upholstery New front window, front hatch and front hatch covers Bridge enclosure renewed- 2013 New remote spotlight New LED deck and stern lighting
- Broker's Comments
- This boat will sell very quickly. Owner has new boat coming and wants her gone.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht