- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Premiere cruising yacht from the foremost New Jersey builder. Bella Luna is in immaculate condition. She is fully loaded with all the great options like satellite TV, TV in each living area and Bose Surround Sound Stereo System. She features the very economical and reliable Cummins diesel engines. For sure handling while docking Bella Luna has a bow thruster. The bottom paint and zincs ware done in November. She is ready to go cruising. Bella Luna will be in Palmas del Mare on the SE coast of Puerto Rico and will be transported to Port St Lucy in May where she will remain. Take advantage of this and cruise the Caribbean.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Elegance and spaciousness are what the Silverton 43 Motor Yacht is all about. A sleeker, lower exterior design reduces windage and enhances performance while still incorporating the trademark Silverton SideWalk. These molded steps provide quick and safe passage to the foredeck and allow the salon to reach full-width from gunnel to gunnel. An enlarged flybridge includes an expertly laid out helm with room for all the latest in electronics, plus a large seating area with loads of storage. Entertaining or relaxing is easy on the covered aft deck which comes complete with wetbar and fiberglass weather boards. Beautifully crafted cherry wood is in abundance throughout the well thought-out interior. A grand salon features a large and comfortable settee while the equally large dinette provides additional seating and storage. A standard 27-inch television is strategically located up above for all to view. The expansive, Corian-covered galley is complete with top-of-the-line appliances and plenty of storage. Even a pullout pantry is included. Both staterooms enjoy queen-size, innerspring mattresses and a multitude of storage and hanging lockers. The split head and shower arrangement both fore and aft allow for great flexibility for the owners and guests. Power options in gas or diesel will provide the performance and economy owners desire.
- Specifications and Options
- Twin 370 Cummins Cruising Speed 20 Knots and top speed 23 Knots 455 hours on main engines Satellite dish TV receiver Large size refrigerator and freezer Bow thruster 10Kw Onan diesel generator Water maker Auto pilot 3 zone air conditioning 3 TV's 2 separate heads Master stateroom walkaround queen berth has ensuite head Guest stateroom queen berth with private access head Bose surround sound stereo system RayMarine electronics package Oil change system 10' rigid bottom inflatable w/10 hp Tohatsu 4 stroke electric start outboard Bottom paint and zincs redone November 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Charlie Carricarte 305-773-0069