- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 454-cid
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED & WELL CARED FOR THIS 1991 SEA RAY 350 / 370 SUNDANCER HAS BEEN PRICED TO SELL AND BOASTS ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 7.4-litre 340-hp Gas Engine's with 925 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Westerbeke 6.5kw Generator (610 hours), Windlass Anchor, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Updated Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, Autopilot, Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Upgraded epoxy bottom w/VC-17 paint, dripless shaft logs, complete engine tune-up's 2012, new batteries 2012. Inside heated winter stored. Highly recommended by listing agent.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Aggressive styling, lush accommodations, sporty performance made this 1990s cruiser yet another sales success for Sea Ray. Spacious midcabin interior with large galley, head with stall shower is dominated by huge 10-foot curved sofa. Note triple-wide helm seat, large engine room. Cockpit seating plan was updated in 1994. Twin 310hp MerCruiser V-drive inboards cruise at 20 knots and reach a top speed of 28-29 knots. (Called Sea Ray 350 Sundancer in 1990-91; 370 Sundancer in 1992-94.)
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Hanging Storage Locker, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage & Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee to Starboard w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Enclosure, Starboard Gunwale Storage, Hanging Locker (Note U-Shape Lounge Converts w/Filler-Cushion to Berth) Central Vacuum System LCD-Television Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator / Freezer Microwave Oven Stove (Electric) Coffee Maker
- Compass Vigil VHF Marine Radio B&G Network Quad (Depth, Speed, Water Temp, Trip-Log) B&G Autopilot NEWER Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & AMP w/Subwoofer
- (3) Batteries Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Shorepower Plugs 12V Accessory Plug-in Emergency Start System Wired for Dockside Telephone / Cable TV
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Storage Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (4) Built-In Rod-Holders
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Interlux Inter-protect Epoxy Bottom w/Interlux VC-17 Bottom Paint Full Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens Freshwater & Raw Water Washdown Pumps Engine Synchronizer (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Dingy Davits Dripless Shaft Logs NOTE: Complete engine tune-up's in 2012, carb's rebuilt 2011, new batteries 2013, new shaft strut bearings, dripless shaft logs new in 2010. OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.