- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MD 2030
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This Beneteau 331 shoal draft mid-size sloop is ready for you to cruise home or any destination. She's easy to sail with roller furling genoa and in-mast furling mainsail controlled from the cockpit. Raise the genneker for even more fun!
Enjoy her spaciousness - above and below decks. On deck, seat 8 under the bimini in the large wrap-around cockpit seating and removable sternrail seats. Below deck, enjoy extra height in large salon. Salon settees seat 8 for games, conversation and meals around large table. Enjoy any chef's favorite U-shaped fully-equipped galley. Relax and sleep in comfortable master and forward suites. This is the roomiest 33' sloop you'll find. Lovely woodwork throughout salon and cabins gives a luxurious interior.
An added plus - this Beneteau 331 is made in in Marion SC USA.
- Walk Through Tour
- Step aboard at side gate onto nonskid deck and down to cockpit. Notice the lovely decorative teak on U-shaped cockpit seating around the folding table. Admire the well-organized helm with all instruments mounted on pedestal within easy reach and sight. Easily lower helm seat and step through open transom to sugar scoop swim platform and folding swim ladder. Step past sheet controls and winches at cockpit to walk safely forward on nonskid decks within double lifelines. At bow pulpit, take note of electric anchor windlass and roller furling genoa. Return to cockpit past in-mast furling main sail to step down 3 moulded steps to salon. Large U-shaped galley is immediately to port with double deep sinks, 2 burner propane stove and oven, microwave and top loading refrigerator/freezer. Take a moment to appreciate the amount of countertop and storage space in this galley. Step starboard of companionway to find head with marine toilet, moulded vanity and sink and wand shower with storage and mirror. Move aft to enter door to master suite with huge queen berth. Now proceed forward through salon with settees to port and starboard. Mastpost mounted large wood table swings to serve guests on both settees and lowers to create double berth for guests. Proceed forward past salon to door entering guest suite with double v-berth, hanging locker and cabinet storage.
- This Beneteau 331 is the most spacious sailboat you'll find. After a great day sailing, swimming, sunbathing and dining in the roomy cockpit, enjoy relaxing in the spacious salon for card games and conversation around the settees and table, or quiet reading. Take in plenty of fresh air through opening ports and overhead hatches. Enjoy airconditioning and heat are when at dockside shorepower. Sleep guests and family comfortably aboard in the forward double v-berth cabin and on the salon settees. Table drops to convert starboard settee to double berth; port settee converts to single berth. Owners retire to their spacious master suite with queen berth aft. Reading lights strategically located in master and guest cabins. Amidship head serves owners and guests, with marine toilet, moulded vanity sink and cabinet, and wand shower. Fresh water shower on transom also. • Two large, comfortable social spaces for friends and family - cockpit and salon • Luxurious woodwork throughout salon and cabins • Teak sole • Double salon settees seat 8 around large table for conversation, games and meals • Great flow-through ventilation below deck through ports and hatches • Airconditioning and heating at dock as needed • Plenty of storage space in cabinets, drawers, hanging lockers, under settees • Sleep up to 7 in 2 cabins and salon convertible settees • Cushioned port settee converts to single berth • Cushioned starboard settee converts to double berth • Master large aft suite with queen berth • Forward guest suite with double v-berth • Reading lights in salon, master and guest suites
- You'll love this U-shaped galley with plenty of countertop and storage space. Enjoy easy food preparation and clean-up with deep double stainless steel sink - one oversized. Cook gourmet meals and easy snacks with stove, oven, and microwave. • Force 10 gimballed propane 2 burner stove and oven • Origo microwave oven • Adler Barbour top loading refrigerator / freezer • Double deep stainless steel sinks - oversized • Deep storage • Hot/cold pressurized water
- All the electronics you'll need for cruising inshore and offshore - large screen chartplotter with radar, autopilot, wind instruments, tridata, compass and VHF. • Raymarine C-80 GPS color chartplotter with radar at helm • Raymarine autopilot at helm • Raymarine wind instrument at helm • Raymarine tridata instrument at helm • ICOM VHF DSC radio at nav station with RAM mike at helm • Binnacle mounted compass at helm • SONY AM/FM/CD stereo at nav station
- Sails and Rigging
- Great sail package for cruising and club racing! • Spars mast 45' above the waterline • Neil Pryde genoa furling sail • Profurl genoa roller furler • In-mast furling Neil Pryde mainsail • Neil Pryde genneker sail • Two Lewmar 40 self tailing winches • Lewmar 16 self tailing winch • All original owner's manuals aboard
- • 2 Group 27 house batteries 2012 • 4D engine start battery 2013 • Xantrex battery charger • Dual 30 amp AC shorepower • Two 30 amp 50' shorepower cords
- Engine and Mechanical
- • Good engine room access via hydraulic lift companionway steps, side and aft hatches • Volvo Penta MD 2030 diesel engine with 770 hours • Direct drive with dripless shaft • Raycor 110A fuel filter • Hot water heater • Marine head with holding tank • Macerator pump • Automatic and manual bilge pumps • Cruisair airconditioning • Lewmar electric anchor windlass • Propane tank in built-in cockpit locker • All original owner's manuals aboard
- Hull and Deck
- Very comfortable, roomy cockpit seats lots of friends and family around folding cockpit table under bimini with dodger. Move safely and comfortably along nonskid decks within double lifelines. • Bulb keel • Centerline helm with removable seat • Comfortable large cockpit with all-around teak covered seating • Bimini and dodger • Removable sternrail seats with cupholders • Walk-through transom to sugar scoop swim platform • Folding swim ladder • Wide nonskid side decks • Stainless steel stanchions with double lifelines • Lewmar anchor electric windlass • Propane locker with tank in cockpit
- Broker's Comments
- This very roomy, clean, well-equipped Beneteau 331 is ready for you to sail to your destination. Single handing sailors will enjoy furling genoa and main sails controlled from the cockpit. Appreciate the spacious salon and very roomy cockpit when entertaining and relaxing at sail, anchor or dock. If you're looking for a sailboat that's ready to sail - this Beneteau 331 is waiting for you - but not for long!! Note personal items excluded.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Calvin Cornish at CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt. Wendy at 941.916.0660 for more details and to see this lovely Beneteau 331. Out of state buyers can now buy anc cruise their boat in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with no Florida sales tax!! Ask Capt. Calvin for details. Want to see other sailboats in Florida? see www.SailboatsinForida.com