- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Bluewater sport was only produced for a short time in this smaller size, They call it a 39’ although the hull measures the same as the 42’ models of the same vintage. The boat features a wide open layout with an island berth in the forward stateroom, a convertible dinette in the aft turns this sport into a two berth boat. There is a newer bimini top and all new forward sun pad with new bridge seating as well. The flooring is all wood lament and done right with teak trim. The master stateroom along with the rest of the boat is done very nicely.
- Norcold Refrigerator & Freezer (12 volt / 110 volt) Double Deep Stainless Steel Sink Princess Microwave Three Burner Stove
- Bimini Top Fender Racks Good Windlass with remote Stainless Railing all around Starboard Helm sliding glass door Fold Down Radar Arch Bridge Storage and Seating Outside Clarion Speakers Transom Door Swim Platform with Fold down Ladder Sliding Glass Door and Screen to cockpit Forward Windshield cover Sun pad
- Electronics & Helm
- Triple Fire Boy Halon Automatic Fire Suppression System Rayline Remote Spotlight Icom VHF Data Marine Multi - Depth, Speed, Temp. Co2 Detector Sentry Fume Detectors
- Kohler Generator 6.5 Kw Two 30 amp Shore Power cords 30 amp to 50 amp Splitter
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 350 Crusaders 260 HP Freshwater Cooled 671 Port Hours / 908 Starboard Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.