- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a rare opportunity to purchase the most productive sportfisherman that has ever been built by Jarrett Bay Boatworks. The Chain Link originally commissioned as the Salty Fare, has won and placed in more tournaments out of N.C. than any other boat in the Jarrett Bay fleet. The Salty Fare and Chain Link crew have collectively won the Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament, Pirate's Cove Tournament, Hatteras Marlin Club Tournament, Swansboro Tournament and two Cape Fear tournaments just to name a few.
C-12 Cats provide a comfortable 25 knot cruise, while burning 40 g.p.h. The current warranty is transferable to the next. Several upgrades have been added such as new teak deck and covering boards, new mezzanine, new electronics and Eskimoe ice maker.
The Chain Link provides a great ride in a sea, trolls in the trough with ease, and catches fish like nobody's business. Now is the time to add your personal eppisode to this sport fishing legacy.
- Vessel Layout
- This boat has a two stateroom and two head layout. The cockpit of the Chain Link features a teak sole and covering boards. The mezzanine is located on the port side of the salon door. After entering the salon, you will notice a large L-shaped leather sofa on the port side. There is a matching barrel chair on the starboard side of the salon. There is an island style galley bar on the port side, featuring a teak and holly sole, teak cabnetry, and a stainless steel sink. A Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer are located below the galley bar. There is a Gateway 32" LCD TV mounted on the starboard salon bulkhead. Teak cabinetry along the starboard side of the salon features the entertainment center and the ship's electrical panel. Below decks, the companionway leads to the master stateroom on the port side. The master stateroom offers a queen sized berth, 15" TV / DVD, and ensuite head. The master head has a full length shower and a teak and holly sole. There is a custom tackle storeage locker on the starboard side across from the master stateroom entrance. The guest head is also located on the starboard side. The guest stateroom is located forward in the V-berth area. The guest stateroom has storeage below the berth and above along the teak storage lockers.
- Leather L-shaped sofa with storage Leather barrel chair Teak valances and trim Berber style carpeting Recessed lighting Teak paneled entertainment center Teak paneled electrical cabinet Custom bar table with bottle storage Gateway 32" LCD TV Toshiba DVD/VCR player Clarion stereo with XM radio
- Port side galley bar Whirlpool Gold microwave Hamilton Beach toaster Sub Zero refrigerator Sub Zero freezer Wolf two burner range Stainless steel sink Teak and holly sole Teak cabinetry
- Master Stateroom
- Recessed lighting Digital AC/heat controls Ensuite head Queen sized berth Telephone access Teak cabinetry 15" LCD TV / DVD Stereo
- Master Head
- Recessed lighting Teak and holly sole Mirrored vanity Full length shower Raritan head Storage cabinet below sink
- Guest Stateroom
- V-berth with storage below Recessed lighting Bowmar hatch Teak overhead storage cabinets
- Guest Head
- Recessed lighting Sink with storage cabinet Teak and holly sole Raritan head
- Tackle Locker
- Open rod storage Tackle drawers
- Teak helm pod Freestanding electronics console (2) Teak ladderback helm chairs Side and forward bench seating Strataglass enclosure Custom hardtop with radio box Three cockpit lights
- Teak sole Teak covering boards Transom fishbox 130 lb. class fighting chair with rocket launcher Insulated drink box (6) flush mounted rod holders Mezzanine seating with storage
- (2) Icom IC M504 VHF's Furuno Nav Pilot Northstar 952 X GPS Garmin 5212 GPS / Plotter Furuno FCV1100 L color sounder Furuno SSB transceiver FS 152 Dytek ST 500 tenp gauge Ritchie 8" compass ACR remote spotlight
- Engine and Mechanical
- This vessel was repowered with Catepillar C-12 700 h.p. engines in 2007. Serial #'s Port 65066N Starboard 48075N Hours: 2700 The gears are Twin Disc model MGX5114A. (1.75 :1 ratio) The generator is a Northern Lights 8KW The estimated hours are 2,792
- Please call or text instead of e-mail for a quick reply. Peter Du Bose 252-725-3133